War Feedback

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Faith

Re: War Feedback

Postby Faith » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 am

Well..
How about adding some credits for the priest ?
Unless u kill or attack stones, whats in it for u ?
It's like: ress and buff, ress, ress, buff, buff, ress, and that dont really count for much, when it comes to the "reward".
After war, u can sit and see how much other ppl gained, and watch ureself having gotten 2 DF, for all the hard work.

It's at struggel in war for a priest to, and priest need to have rares (or legends) to, in order to do a good war, just like other classes. But to gain anything beside 2 DF, it kinda hard, I can LD, but often other ppl take the last hit, so....

But I went on my "noob" priest, and helped out one day, and me being there, made a big diff, still I only gained 2 DF.. And a thx in public notice, but still...

:love:
"If You try to be what You're NOT, You will NEVER be happy"

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:15 pm

most of this has proly been mentioned before and i want this to be worked on asap cuz i myself like joining war for the pk.

1. a "/revival" commandthat teleports u to town and gives u (noob?) ress
2. when a stone dies, everyone active player close to the stone (not own nation ofcourse) should get fame/df from killing the stone
3. make df/fame save even if u log out for a small period of time (like when u dc) OR make the fame/df gained from killing a stone be given straight away
SpyRoS
Spiritus

fayen

Postby fayen » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 am

Fame yes, DF no. If increase the DF given at war, there are already 14 local war/week, some people join most of the war, and these people will get dual class WAY too fast. Unless gm's add Dual class 6 and 7, or increase the DF value of dual class quests, it should be kept at this level (8df=3stone/3wp, and maybe 16 fame instead of 12). An instant dual fame / fame would be awesome aswell. The highest levels that can't get any WP because their fighting too low levels, but still can die are more wanting to go afk in town after they've killed 3 stone, than keep breaking stone and risk to lose everything (no priest, stunned or such) than keep pking. This should be added quickly so, i guess, a lot more people would join war.
Zero
Tolerance

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:36 am

fayen wrote:Fame yes, DF no. If increase the DF given at war, there are already 14 local war/week, some people join most of the war, and these people will get dual class WAY too fast. Unless gm's add Dual class 6 and 7, or increase the DF value of dual class quests, it should be kept at this level (8df=3stone/3wp, and maybe 16 fame instead of 12). An instant dual fame / fame would be awesome aswell. The highest levels that can't get any WP because their fighting too low levels, but still can die are more wanting to go afk in town after they've killed 3 stone, than keep breaking stone and risk to lose everything (no priest, stunned or such) than keep pking. This should be added quickly so, i guess, a lot more people would join war.

you're forgetting the part where you only get df if your nation wins war.

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 am

Jarlaxle wrote:you're forgetting the part where you only get fame if your nation wins war.

fixed

frieza

Postby frieza » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:04 pm

maybe GM could ppl win DF even if all stone destroyed ?

their a few war i tryed to join and hold our last stone....

result : wasting my time , no Df because Zyp still rape the few of vsy who join war and wasting my CP pot O_O

something need to be fixed asap , else all CC/D1 gonna migrate and their will only be 2 nation in this game

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

:!:

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:42 pm

post the time war plz

AceD

Postby AceD » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:47 pm

give the df to everyone around the stone, this benefits everyone...including the weaker nations
AceD & Railgun // Zero Tolerance // Vys

Branco

Postby Branco » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:42 am

need war fo low lvl, e for high lvl
exemple: 10~ 100, 101 ~150

Return to “General Chat”