War Feedback

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
LadyPhoenix

Re: War Feedback

Postby LadyPhoenix » Sun May 23, 2010 2:56 pm

hakka wrote:I agree with this. Make castle war so that ppl can join anytime. Normally we are given like 15 or 30 mins to register for the war and if we nvr register for it, we are unable to join the war. Maybe make it so that ppl dont need to register to join the war and maybe swap the roles of each nation for castle war for attacking and defending. This is because winning nation will always be defending and the losing nation will always be attacking. If a nation keeps on winning or losing they will be having the same role again for the next castle war. Its boring if you keep defending everytime or keep attacking everytime.

in castle war, you need to sign up for "units". That's why there is a pre-registe period.

as for swapping the defending/attacking nation, I'm 100% against it.
1. the war maps has secret areas and monster pits that are accessible by the winning nation only (once this is turned on)
2. the attacking nation ALWAYS gets more fame than the defending nation (once CW is fixed to give fame upon breaking of stone) so attackers get the reward of lots of fame in war and defenders get the reward of accessing the secret area. I remember on NR, sometimes we would lose castle war on purpose just so that the next week we could be attackers to get the fame.

hakka

Postby hakka » Sun May 23, 2010 3:39 pm

well i think they should at least abolish the pre-regis period. Sometimes ppl are late for the pre-regis when they just login and they cant join the war =/

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Sun May 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Then it's unfair because of Yllse that can switch sides at any time (like they can do in snow war).

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Sun May 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Thats because yllse is supposed to be a mercenary nation. Maybe that could be tied into what Brandon is saying about nation donation. Maybe the highest nation donator out of zypern/vys gets to have yllse on it's side. All the donations from the highest nation goes to yllse for something.

ucc001

Postby ucc001 » Wed May 26, 2010 5:56 pm

f*** lag, my problem or the server's?

MaryMagdalene

Postby MaryMagdalene » Thu May 27, 2010 12:34 pm

- Instant fame
- Assist kill to stone and player
- Change lvl difference for fame to something more reasonable
- Who wins, gets a bonus, more fame, whatever... they WON, they deserve something.

I don't think /revival would be a good idea, I also think that would kind abolish the priests.

fayen

Postby fayen » Thu May 27, 2010 1:11 pm

MaryMagdalene wrote:- Instant fame and INSTANT DUAL FAME
- Assist kill to stone and player
- Change lvl difference for fame to something more reasonable
- Who wins, gets a bonus, more fame, whatever... they WON, they deserve something.

I don't think /revival would be a good idea, I also think that would kind abolish the priests.

+1, but, if the /revival command isn't added, do something for if you dies to someone lower than you or if you crash/relog in town for ress, you don't lose DF/Fame you gained, because the higher levels need to get some LB's on stones, because they can't gain DF/Fame from players, and everytime they get killed, it ruins everything. (IF THE Instant Fame/DF isn't implemented)
Zero
Tolerance

GMNyx

Postby GMNyx » Thu May 27, 2010 2:59 pm

/revival will be added for nation war but it will teleport you back to town so priests are still very much needed otherwise you will get spam killed when you teleport back in ;)

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Fri May 28, 2010 2:28 am

being sent back to town is a disadvantage anyways. you have to spend time running all the way back. Say I die in Kaleil. I much rather wait for a priest than run my slow ass all the way back.

also... take out the potion shop near the stone in hudyne valley!

GMNyx

Postby GMNyx » Fri May 28, 2010 9:55 am

adding /revival will help the first part of the war while its still happening in GG. It should decrease the ammount of disconnects where you have to go back town anyways if theres no priest around.

How about pot shop in sedless then? O_o

Return to “General Chat”