War Feedback

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
c0fler

Re: War Feedback

Postby c0fler » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 am

i dont have interest on participate on nation wars , because i never get more than ... 200~350~400~500!! pwp, im wiz 104 and i never get 1000 pwp, and i think i will never get full pwp, because if i hit stone my staff hits 500 (whit z) i have 101 whirl, someone come to kill me quickly, i cant kill anyone because all moves in group and some d2d3d4 kills me easy. if i use ds, all thiefs warrior archers kill me, if i use pfm, they will use ice slow on me and when i get pfm off they kill me, if i zerk or pro, ill get 1 pwp, if i stun im noob (but ill use because its able to use, and its only i can do, i dont matter if anyone think if im noob or not), if i dont use twinkle star they stun me, so they kill me easy... the server are like social classes, poor or rich... when richs get d4, they create 3 more acc, and all been duals soon, cos have all items... so... i dont waste my time on wars, if i do, i do for my nation, try to help some... try to get server more balanced, and it gets more fun for all... (i tell balanced because we are 50 players on or less, if we are 400 players on, we can get party and some...)

I talk about everything, but everything has to do with everything is a string ...
do not try to cover the sun with your hand, I think that is what they are trying to do now that the server is not working, try to give everything you can to forget this, but this is every day. Every day we have the same problem that we get bored in every way, and no point in going to training because DC are getting stronger, those who put money end up being the best and the most vicious. are not resulting in people who play for fun ...

sorry for my English

nothing more to say

with all respect,

c0fler.
sorry for my english

BlackVampire

Postby BlackVampire » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:55 pm

c0fler wrote:i dont have interest on participate on nation wars , because i never get more than ... 200~350~400~500!! pwp, im wiz 104 and i never get 1000 pwp, and i think i will never get full pwp, because if i hit stone my staff hits 500 (whit z) i have 101 whirl, someone come to kill me quickly, i cant kill anyone because all moves in group and some d2d3d4 kills me easy. if i use ds, all thiefs warrior archers kill me, if i use pfm, they will use ice slow on me and when i get pfm off they kill me, if i zerk or pro, ill get 1 pwp, if i stun im noob (but ill use because its able to use, and its only i can do, i dont matter if anyone think if im noob or not), if i dont use twinkle star they stun me, so they kill me easy... the server are like social classes, poor or rich... when richs get d4, they create 3 more acc, and all been duals soon, cos have all items... so... i dont waste my time on wars, if i do, i do for my nation, try to help some... try to get server more balanced, and it gets more fun for all... (i tell balanced because we are 50 players on or less, if we are 400 players on, we can get party and some...)

I talk about everything, but everything has to do with everything is a string ...
do not try to cover the sun with your hand, I think that is what they are trying to do now that the server is not working, try to give everything you can to forget this, but this is every day. Every day we have the same problem that we get bored in every way, and no point in going to training because DC are getting stronger, those who put money end up being the best and the most vicious. are not resulting in people who play for fun ...

sorry for my English

nothing more to say

with all respect,

c0fler.

i think you could still try joining, just see if luck you could earn over 700, like yesterday not much vys and zyp join, my priest earn 7XX pwp ~
and on wed, i also earn 5XX pwp, my priest still crossing class only ~

how ever even lost, if we lost should happen in 15mins, won't spend you much time at all ~

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:21 pm

increase the pwp reward for buffing and ress, 1pwp is insane lol
IMpriest

kador

Postby kador » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:50 pm

The lower the Dual Grade of the player is, the higher his reward should be. With a maximum limit.
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 am

lemonbone wrote:increase the pwp reward for buffing and ress, 1pwp is insane lol

seriously lol
make it like 3 for buff and 4 for ress, or we can make a yllse farming team :W:
IMpriest

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 pm

I agree. With as quick as war is now a days, it's quite difficult for priest to get some PWP when they have to constantly buff their team and not be able to attack the stone like everyone else.

Balance the war to last the full 2 hours by making stones higher health or higher defense. Longer wars = longer fun = more players want to join.
Last edited by Dragonrajashop on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Symtex

kador

Postby kador » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:02 pm

make guards help on defence

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 pm

They allready do , atleast in sedless.

kador

Postby kador » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Isnt it only when you hit them ? (random hits.. by mistake.. makes Guard attack anyone who does that)
So I'd say to add some to BigTree, Renus, and Vyseus 2nd map i cant remember name :D

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 am

lemonbone wrote:
lemonbone wrote:increase the pwp reward for buffing and ress, 1pwp is insane lol

seriously lol
make it like 3 for buff and 4 for ress, or we can make a yllse farming team :W:

Continue spamming (Y)
IMpriest

Return to “General Chat”