War Feedback

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Shah

Re: War Feedback

Postby Shah » Wed May 19, 2010 6:24 pm

2 hours for the war is a good time. GM should only wait patiently that more layer get cc+. like I dont join the war because Im too low lvl to kill other and my hp is more lower yet so I will die with a hit. and wont make rares noob because is a waste of time and material.
2 hours sometimes is not enought time when there is too many people in war with who fight and kill the stone. 1 hours not going to give us time to break all the stone, less if there are few people to hit the stone like thief or archer.
GM should lower price for gold pot maybe, now that the money is not so easy to get.
I think the player that is defending not need a additional fame, because he can get good fame killing the other player that come attack the stone.
And increase fame from war will be so good now that we can dc only with fame.

pepex

Postby pepex » Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Shah wrote:2 hours for the war is a good time. GM should only wait patiently that more layer get cc+. like I dont join the war because Im too low lvl to kill other and my hp is more lower yet so I will die with a hit. and wont make rares noob because is a waste of time and material.
2 hours sometimes is not enought time when there is too many people in war with who fight and kill the stone. 1 hours not going to give us time to break all the stone, less if there are few people to hit the stone like thief or archer.
GM should lower price for gold pot maybe, now that the money is not so easy to get.
I think the player that is defending not need a additional fame, because he can get good fame killing the other player that come attack the stone.
And increase fame from war will be so good now that we can dc only with fame.

that is the problem, war should be for everyone not only for cc+.

siushan

Postby siushan » Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 am

it's difficult for priests to kill ppl , even "life drain" the enemy, the lb would be taken by others. also priest always need to hide to ress ppl, making it boring and no fame can be rewarded. that's why most priest dont go war.

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 am

Maybe add a reward for pure support classes (low level wiz/priest that give z/sfd/res/etc, warriors and thief that use pepsi) but don't actually get the kill. OR even as long as a player is on the screen of an enemy getting killed, reward all the players on the screen the kill. Right now, support characters really get screwed and if you can't kill anyone, you're pretty much wasting your time.

liranm

Postby liranm » Thu May 20, 2010 12:19 pm

About castel wars, i never get them in time. and when i am on in time no1 vote for them.

so i suggest:

1. to remove the vote system on the castel wars (there is no point for that becouse we cant enter the buttelfuilds when wars are off) and in this way even 3 ppl can join the castel wars.

2. make castel wars "joinable" in all the duaration of the war (as in snow war) so that ppl that wherent on when the war started will be able to join.

SquirelTime

Postby SquirelTime » Thu May 20, 2010 5:10 pm

hmmmm thinking about tyring to give more reason for the low lvls to join. i dont know how hard this would be to code (i have a feeling pretty hard) but a lot of games have an assist kill, if you dont get the kill but do damage. could you possibly make it so an assist on a kill gives say 1 or 2 fame or whatever???

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Thu May 20, 2010 6:08 pm

SquirelTime wrote:hmmmm thinking about tyring to give more reason for the low lvls to join. i dont know how hard this would be to code (i have a feeling pretty hard) but a lot of games have an assist kill, if you dont get the kill but do damage. could you possibly make it so an assist on a kill gives say 1 or 2 fame or whatever???

That's actually a pretty good idea but not just for low levels but for anyone. They have warriors who go pure support and have hard time killing, priests and low level characters.

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Thu May 20, 2010 8:30 pm

pepsi (non-fencing) warriors have a hard time killing. So do those low lvl wiz that show up just to give z and do debuffs like slow and such. Assists on killing stone would be nice too.

Tozohmi

Postby Tozohmi » Sat May 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Why fix it if it aint broke?

Low level characters will just get killed en masse soon if they join. The whole purpose of local war was for cc and above to prove themselves. Make good rares..... train hard..... high tt....... If war is changed now, then what is the point? To make it easier? Soon war will be over in 10 minutes or less if stones are easier to break '-_-

A few days back, Yllse raped both nations. An army of noobs...... and I only saw Carmichael and a priest (sorry if I didnt remember your name :P) defend Vys. When zyp or vys decide to join, then yllse feels the pain. Who said lower levels dont join much?
Yllse is my nation and I have had my backside handed to me more than enough times, yet I still attend? Does that make me masochistic?

It has been said a few posts ago, gm's only need wait for players to reach higher levels and then there will be a big improvement in how many attend war (gm, please take note of this point).
Lower levels have their own war, why cant higher levels have their own?

Only thing that will really help in my opinion........ give priest's an incentive to attend war (adding the /revival command will just cut them out completely). They are relied upon too much, if no priest is there, noone wants to go.

I have gone even when there is no point in attending.......... war is for fun remember....... people just take this fame and dual fame too seriously (there are other ways to gain both remember...).

As for rewards.......... why not just give re to everyone ( :roll: )...... THE reward should be knowing that you won the war......

hakka

Postby hakka » Sun May 23, 2010 12:30 pm

liranm wrote:About castel wars, i never get them in time. and when i am on in time no1 vote for them.

so i suggest:

1. to remove the vote system on the castel wars (there is no point for that becouse we cant enter the buttelfuilds when wars are off) and in this way even 3 ppl can join the castel wars.

2. make castel wars "joinable" in all the duaration of the war (as in snow war) so that ppl that wherent on when the war started will be able to join.

I agree with this. Make castle war so that ppl can join anytime. Normally we are given like 15 or 30 mins to register for the war and if we nvr register for it, we are unable to join the war. Maybe make it so that ppl dont need to register to join the war and maybe swap the roles of each nation for castle war for attacking and defending. This is because winning nation will always be defending and the losing nation will always be attacking. If a nation keeps on winning or losing they will be having the same role again for the next castle war. Its boring if you keep defending everytime or keep attacking everytime.

Return to “General Chat”