War Feedback

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
SquirelTime

Re: War Feedback

Postby SquirelTime » Tue May 18, 2010 12:40 am

i like wars and will join from time to time but not that often for a few reasons.

nation balance is definately a key point (partially because no fame for losers). now that ZT has moved to zypern there is an influx of higher lvl players into zyp, but is still unbalanced. i dont feel compelled to go to war because i believe the chances of zypern winning a very slim so i wont get fame.
so my first suggestion is; make it so that only winners get the fame from stones, but everyone gets fame for killing players. put the fame gained from killing players into lvl brackets not just from people higher.
for example ; 15 lvls lower than you = no fame, between 15 and 5 lvls lower 1 fame, 5 lvls either side of you 2 fame, 5 to 15 above you = 3 fame and over 15 lvls above you = 4 fame.
numbers can be tweaked for best results but you get the idea.

i also agrea that 2 hours is a bit long, especially if people are gona be racking up loadsa fame from kills. i also agrea with lp about the 2 fame just for participating, if you not fighting then why should u get anything?

BowL

Postby BowL » Tue May 18, 2010 12:44 am

Already spend alot time on quest n making rares ..Dont wanna waste time on war '-_-

pepex

Postby pepex » Tue May 18, 2010 3:31 am

1)getting acumulated fame the moment you leave war, a countdown before leaving could be implemented and if one is hitted then the countdown is cancelled.

2)give fame for ressing: during wars priest are needed to ress but in general they dont like to hide for 2 hs just to get nothing, give them a reason to be there.

the rest have already being mention.

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Tue May 18, 2010 6:31 am

I agree on giving priests more incentive to go to war.

Sai

Postby Sai » Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 am

[Feedback]
I tend to keep away from war when it is one sided. (mostly against us)

As a level 88 Wizard, it is totally pointless to join a war vs 6 Crossing Class Warriors with noone on your side. I have to hit and run while the enemy is chasing someone else. If im the only one there I'm the object of target and it wont end well as must warriors run faster than I do even with haste.
Heck most warriors hit me even when I cannot even see them anymore on screen anymore. They call it "lag", I call it conveniently unfair.

Also as far as I knew, the losing side gains no fame (or was that wrong?)
So I don't wanna waste time for nothing.

The only way I'd join war is if I got something for it, winning or losing.
I'd have to spam all 50 of my Full Healing Potions to fight 1 person. 0.-
I'm that bad of a PvPer.
So I'd spend gold and 2 hours of my time to join war and get nothing out of it.
[/Feedback]

This ->
LadyPhoenix wrote:Suggestions:
2.allow /revival but it resurrects the character and moves it to the home town
-reason: people don't join war until the very end in fear of losing the df/fame

3.give instant fame/dual fame instead of awarded only at the end
-reason: same as above
-Sai - [Yllse]

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Tue May 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Also how about lowering the price of yellow pots? The only person this effects are wizards because yellow pots do the exact same thing as full healing pots to all other classes. Except wizards use a yellow pots 2x as often as every other class because not only do they need to eat one when their mana is low, they need to eat one when their hp is low too. So it's like 2x the price but the consumption rate is 2x as well which is unfair for wizards. It forces some to use red and blue pots separably which does let them be at their full potential. I'v had wiz friends go 'Only 20 min left in war. I don't want to empty my potbox to fill it with yellow pots just for 20 min'.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Tue May 18, 2010 5:01 pm

LadyPhoenix wrote:Also how about lowering the price of yellow pots? The only person this effects are wizards because yellow pots do the exact same thing as full healing pots to all other classes. Except wizards use a yellow pots 2x as often as every other class because not only do they need to eat one when their mana is low, they need to eat one when their hp is low too. So it's like 2x the price but the consumption rate is 2x as well which is unfair for wizards. It forces some to use red and blue pots separably which does let them be at their full potential. I'v had wiz friends go 'Only 20 min left in war. I don't want to empty my potbox to fill it with yellow pots just for 20 min'.

i usualy join war with mana pots at times like that. i rather not waste my mana to buy hp pots and die a lil more to help out where i can
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Tue May 18, 2010 6:42 pm

I need a reason to go to war.

The reason I go to war currently is for the fame / dual fame. I also go to war to help my guild mates. If I didn't need those things, I probably wouldn't go. What amazes me are the people that complain about fame and don't even TRY to win the war to gain fame.

My suggestions for war,

Add some type of point system to allow players to buy items that have a time limit on them. Possibly a cape you can buy for [X] amount of points that last for [24 hours] then disapears. (Something along the lines of this)

Also incorporate some type of War Ranking system with some titles until the next war happens giving titles possibly adding bonuses to those title names. (Similiar to King but not as overpowered as King was)

Make war last 1 hour. If war was 1 hour, people would be waiting and READY TO GO right when war starts. Especially if the system I mentioned above was implemented.

I agree with making stones less resistant. Having less resistant stones will force players to defend alot faster.

Possibly incorporate something to do with Nation Donation. People donate everyday for fame to their nation, but what is it used for. People can donate moremoney for their nation to make stones stronger? This could be something players could use crit on, since there is not much use for crit elsewhere.

Just a few ideas.

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Tue May 18, 2010 6:51 pm

give something to those who defend... usually those who defend end up dying a lot or don't get as much action as those on the front lines (depending on what the other nation is doing). Also, defenders don't get the added bonus points for breaking stones so no one ever wants to defend, they all want to attack.

balzak

Postby balzak » Tue May 18, 2010 11:13 pm

maybe a bonus fame or other thing based on how much time you spend near a stone while it isnt dead? or a bonus when you kill someone near your stones..
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

Return to “General Chat”