War Feedback

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
fayen

Re: War Feedback

Postby fayen » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 am

Branco wrote:need war fo low lvl

That's called Snow war '-_-
Zero
Tolerance

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:30 am

I think lower lv player should gain WP easier, then after war they get bonus exp.
For the nation who win the war can get a bonus hour of lvling, or something.

Also, new people like me don't know where the stones are and don't really know what to do. May be a guide in the forum about joining war cab be useful
IMpriest

ZzDarknezZ

Postby ZzDarknezZ » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:54 am

im in Vys, and from what i know hardly any VYS join war cuz zyp and yllse always take us out first and everyone feels like its pointless in joing since we r gonna die anyways... to be honest vys right now is only relying on ZT to join war cuz if they dont vys wont have a chance of winning..

i asked ppl to join war today in my guild and what they said is "whats the point? we r gonna lose anyways. zyp and yllse always attack us first and we can't win... no point in joining war if we r gonna lose..."

to be honest thats how many ppl feel and thats how i feel. im getting tired of asking ppl to join war when they all r saying the same thing.. vys doesn't even have any high lvl that will join war..

Suggestion: force everyone in the nation that r lvl 100+ to join war and teleport them to gg or something... making it unable to lvl or balancing out the # off ppl in each nation... i understand it will be hard. Or give the winning nation something that everyone would want. like a lvling ground so ppl can lvl in peace. and take out the none pking while lvling... i believe that would make ppl join war... this game is all about pking and it gets annoying when ppl pk so thats y winning war would allow ppl to join and try to win so their nation can lvl in peace

speaking of which i believe pking should be allowed cuz from what we all no DR is all about pking.. and reason y i always end up comin back to DR (believe thats what many players feel) is cuz of the pking systems. whats the point in lvling and using money for items when u pk? i get pked while lvling i wanna fight back i want to get stronger. so when i am able to fight back i get the satifaction in all my hard work.

i really can't think of anything that we can do... anyone else have any better idea?

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:04 am

maybe yllse+vys vs zyp monday-wed

zyp+vys vs yllse thursday-saturday

sunday free for all

:lol:

Toni

Postby Toni » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:20 am

Sure when ZT joins it's only for one reason, not for fame/fual fame, but for the slightly fun we might can get by killing other people, the fact we are helping our Nation to earn fame/dual fame by winning the War is an extra Bonus which doesnt really matter to us. The problem with War is, there isn't really any pking going on, Karvinen made a point long ago how War works for the most people who join it: Hit stone -> getting killed -> getting ressed -> hit stone -> getting killed...and so on (and if the one you are killing is a Priest and he's hiding behind his SS even better), so when there isn't even any pking going on, whats left for us to make us join?
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:23 am

SS gonna be removed from war for sure, since there are alot of noobs playing full time SS and some others making lots of hybrid chars to try have a chance there.

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:07 am

stop crying every war... zypern especially u, neeb spyros

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:SS gonna be removed from war for sure, since there are alot of noobs playing full time SS and some others making lots of hybrid chars to try have a chance there.

If you don't like SS, you can play a class call warrior. :greet:
IMpriest

Crowley

Postby Crowley » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 am

Its too strong 2 nations against one...
thats why in other games they have 2 nation not 3...
(for example= the humans,dwarfs,elfs[1 nation] against the skeletons,Orcs,goblins[2 nation])
3 is not a pair number.
so in Dragon Raja always that 2 nations decide to attack one , that one attacked will be vanished.

If had enought player in this server ...would have pppl defending their stones and ppl attacking the other stones and at same time pk both other nations instead ally to them to rush the time of the war.
BUt is always 6 yllses(d1 to d3)....7 zyp(d1 to d4)...against 5 vys(d1 to d4)

Because ZT got hated by the others in the past, Yllse ally with Zyperns to defeat Vys( the funny stuff is that,this is in the real story korean book dragonraja ) (Y)
But anyway,The un/banlance of nation our lack of population makes the war boring, so u have to ally with some one to make it work.

make a choise to yllse to choose with side want join war..red or blue..
:greet:
[URL=http://img23.imageshack.us/i/drplayers.jpg/]Image

Left to Right - front line- Crowley,Bocklove,Stax,Snirfe
BAck line- TripZinRJ, Hook0,Marcaum and GAMEOVER

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:10 am

Crowley wrote:Its too strong 2 nations against one...
thats why in other games they have 2 nation not 3...
(for example= the humans,dwarfs,elfs[1 nation] against the skeletons,Orcs,goblins[2 nation])
3 is not a pair number.
so in Dragon Raja always that 2 nations decide to attack one , that one attacked will be vanished.

If had enought player in this server ...would have pppl defending their stones and ppl attacking the other stones and at same time pk both other nations instead ally to them to rush the time of the war.
BUt is always 6 yllses(d1 to d3)....7 zyp(d1 to d4)...against 5 vys(d1 to d4)

Because ZT got hated by the others in the past, Yllse ally with Zyperns to defeat Vys( the funny stuff is that,this is in the real story korean book dragonraja ) (Y)
But anyway,The un/banlance of nation our lack of population makes the war boring, so u have to ally with some one to make it work.

make a choise to yllse to choose with side want join war..red or blue..
:greet:

You've read Dragon Raja? :shock:

Return to “General Chat”