GMTeam

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
ricky

Re: GMTeam

Postby ricky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Nóg wrote:Image

:W: LOL

paperplane

Postby paperplane » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Big wrote:Be care on talk shit who others drop from the ass. You not even know me, we never had a single chat. So stay appart of this. Keep doing zyperns stuff.

Well who's talking shit? Perhaps u didn't know whom you ask for free lgs? "if you are not giving for free or selling, can you loan me?" Hope that ring a bell to your head you little frog in the well. But I think you won't coz u asked and said the same thing to many ppl. Keep doing kiddo stuff and by the way KidZ really suit you.

Nóg

Postby Nóg » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:18 pm

Nóg

Postby Nóg » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:20 pm

ricky

Postby ricky » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:20 pm

It’s ok Paul your just in time (Y)

Big

Postby Big » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:02 pm

ricky wrote:
Big wrote:
I want to tell you the roll back wasnt for monster droping ítems, that was a thing who made favourable to many of us. Just becouse i used it after 17th, and others used it before so whats your point? You becomig Pricky Rick

Well it definately came after the 17th because i lost a load of items too for d5 the bug wasn’t supposed to happen so stop feeling so hard done by you lost something you shouldn’t have had in the first place. And if telling you something honestly makes me a prick then yes sir I am indeed

I cant think on that way of "bug supposed to not happen" becouse it happened and GMS said about they wont took away alla these items. We all took that action like a little push to reach D5 a bit easier. I remember you my nation is Yllse, so could you tell me when couldd yllse got a piece of hatchling stone or revealing eye wining undead?
I wont debate this things with noone, i alredy know what i lost and you also.
Its funy how a guy who paying 35kre a single item telling anothers "dont be upset all of that things can be get again" but it isnt bcs i dont have ur account (RE and items). Maybe u dont care about becouse you got dual5 priest and dual5 thief.
I know you are cool Rick and we used to chat a lot. I count you on my list of cool ppl from DR. But we just think on diferent ways on this topic.

Big

Postby Big » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:16 pm

paperplane wrote:
Big wrote:Be care on talk shit who others drop from the ass. You not even know me, we never had a single chat. So stay appart of this. Keep doing zyperns stuff.

Well who's talking shit? Perhaps u didn't know whom you ask for free lgs? "if you are not giving for free or selling, can you loan me?" Hope that ring a bell to your head you little frog in the well. But I think you won't coz u asked and said the same thing to many ppl. Keep doing kiddo stuff and by the way KidZ really suit you.

I cant understand what you saying. Whats the problem of ask for free items on this game? Lol.
All items who i get for free was Dual1 and most of them useless effect like Resist All shoes, Accuracy shoes, g6smart cap. I dont know why ppl care much of thst thrash.

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Big wrote:I already quited from Discord, and Unisntaled DR.
Ill start play another game. I tough this aged and ancient server could gave something better to players

good bye.

Apparently you forgot to quit the forum.

Big

Postby Big » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:30 pm

mewraja wrote:
Big wrote:I already quited from Discord, and Unisntaled DR.
Ill start play another game. I tough this aged and ancient server could gave something better to players

good bye.

Apparently you forgot to quit the forum.

Nah, forum topics are even more fun than pk.

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:31 pm

There are some people that know some of the items (they traded)were illegal and feel touch by BIG words, and now come here to talk crap about a clean player that its angry because he lost legal stuff;
how can you be so prick, really.
Hopefully GMs could check who had knowledge of that illegal stuff and who not, and hard punish them.
Last edited by ExtraOrdinary on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Chat”