Balancing Issues

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Big

Balancing Issues

Postby Big » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello, i think game is being a bit unbalanced by LUCK and ACCURACY.
Even if you wear accuracy items plus 100+ points on luck you got high odds to get 100% of hits and dmg, higher dmg on critical.
So im seing this on Warriors,Thiefs and Archers. Well need yo admit if a Wizard/Priest using smart to prevent hits and they got countere
by this Accuracy Effect with LUCK stats that smart item would be useless.
It make Wizards and Priest more easy targets than they are, it only take 1 ex or maybe double to KO one of these, easy.

Well my point is, if Warrior/Thief/Archers are benefited by this "stats" who give them atk succes rate, i guess why it dont work on magics like dodgin evasion effect a bit, or dodging some curses pots or resist pots. I suggest like LUCK work evading SMART it works evading EVASION and RESIST ALL.
I believe Priest and Wizards are getting downgrades with these new changes and we need to find out how to get them back on fightgorunds.

LUCK must be a stat for all clases on phisical and magical effects.

mofomaycry

Re: Balancing Issues

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:48 pm

accurate rare takes 1 equipment slot, it is a very fair trade off
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Big

Postby Big » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:50 pm

mofomaycry wrote:accurate rare takes 1 equipment slot, it is a very fair trade off

Basic resist takes one slot also, and Wizard dont have stat to benefit that "accuracy" acting like BR.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Big wrote:
mofomaycry wrote:accurate rare takes 1 equipment slot, it is a very fair trade off

Basic resist takes one slot also, and Wizard dont have stat to benefit that "accuracy" acting like BR.

in fact wiz have :
1.variety curse spells
2.high burst damage
3.high mobility
4.high def with ac + ds build

with new BR symbol, i'd say wizard had lower skill gap to kill in pvp than they was before :greet: :greet:

u should try cf instead of bl in a duel, u'll be surprise how powerful cf is in this meta :hmpf: :hmpf:

Big

Postby Big » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:58 pm

CF hits 980 dmg on warrior with resist all and eva. :/
htis 1900 on theif with resist all and eva :/

Big

Postby Big » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:59 pm

I mean if wizard use AC and Smart on DS and still dying, Wiz are out of ressources againts other clases. Btw priest can use AC CA STRIKE if could survive with accuracy luck and critical

Big

Postby Big » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:02 pm

with new BR symbol, i'd say wizard had lower skill gap to kill in pvp than they was before :greet: :greet: :hmpf:[/quote]

All symbols got reworked, and im not talking about symbols, symbols are balanced.

Im talking about items combinated with stats, this never happend before unless ENDU (also nerfing wizards magic).

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Big wrote:I mean if wizard use AC and Smart on DS and still dying, Wiz are out of ressources againts other clases. Btw priest can use AC CA STRIKE if could survive with accuracy luck and critical

u can survive with blue smart rare + red smart symbol

but u choose to maximize ur magic damage instead :greet:

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Glass cannon :love:
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ricky

Postby ricky » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Big wrote:with new BR symbol, i'd say wizard had lower skill gap to kill in pvp than they was before :greet: :greet: :hmpf:

All symbols got reworked, and im not talking about symbols, symbols are balanced.

Im talking about items combinated with stats, this never happend before unless ENDU (also nerfing wizards magic).

How is the gap more ?

You now have g15 br id say against classes that don’t use extra Eva symbol that’s incredibly better off than before

Return to “General Chat”