PVE event

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Marryland

Re: PVE event

Postby Marryland » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:44 pm

The event taking turns , I believe , each team by team

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:56 pm

mofomaycry wrote:Only if they can control so many chars at 1 time

I can.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:15 pm

mewraja wrote:
mofomaycry wrote:Only if they can control so many chars at 1 time

I can.

then u should go win the best pve player of the year :go:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Well u can have 100 teams made up and get 300 high maps, maybe this is one way to obtain maps then lol but only the winner will get the special reward. I guess it’s ok.

Well if gm wants to prevent just reward the 2nd and 3rd with 3 high and the winner gets the special ones then.
Happy Gaming xD

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Nice point there. +1 for first to third place according reward good to best.

GMTybern
Site Admin

Postby GMTybern » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:10 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys. This is the first time I host this kind of event, the reason I use forum PM to register is for this potential abuse, I will also check IP in game, long as its not abused heavily, I will let it be since many players are family members, real life friends, etc

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:18 am

This shouldn't abuse at all

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:29 am

GMTybern wrote:Thanks for the feedback guys. This is the first time I host this kind of event, the reason I use forum PM to register is for this potential abuse, I will also check IP in game, long as its not abused heavily, I will let it be since many players are family members, real life friends, etc

With the excuse of "many friends" or "my little sisters" want to play this event, the ones that log multiple accounts are always the same loosers, who want to ruin others people game experience.
Some will abuse of this to have more opportunities, logging multiple accounts, please GMTybern dont make a loophole, be strict with the rule.

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:42 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:
GMTybern wrote:Thanks for the feedback guys. This is the first time I host this kind of event, the reason I use forum PM to register is for this potential abuse, I will also check IP in game, long as its not abused heavily, I will let it be since many players are family members, real life friends, etc

With the excuse of "many friends" or "my little sisters" want to play this event, the ones that log multiple accounts are always the same loosers, who want to ruin others people game experience.
Some will abuse of this to have more opportunities, logging multiple accounts, please GMTybern dont make a loophole, be strict with the rule.

Indeed

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:19 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:

With the excuse of "many friends" or "my little sisters" want to play this event, the ones that log multiple accounts are always the same loosers(fenyan), who want to ruin others people game experience.

hello ? think about it?
"punishment"
player abuse/broken/disrupting/etc the event will be punishment depends what the player did.
punishment included
reduce ,tactic,level,dualclass,symbol grade,fame,dualfame,re,rare grade ,legenditem, blue/red unique+mantle item grade.temporary ban,jail time....etc
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

Return to “General Chat”