Priest Class now is crap.

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
ExtraOrdinary

Re: Priest Class now is crap.

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:26 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:So toxic. It's no wonder you can't play a support role. Your sfd gives cancer instead of buff :|

I m pure love, if you believe something is toxic so why dont evade it? I dont remember calling you... But you're welcome! I have nothing against you.

What you think about Archer's fleet missile should not be allowed to use if you have SFD or Protection On?

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:35 pm

jyp wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:So toxic. It's no wonder you can't play a support role. Your sfd gives cancer instead of buff :|

Maybe that's why he don't sfd himself.

^_^ ^_^

ExtraOrdinary wrote:

I m pure love, if you believe something is toxic so why dont evade it? I dont remember calling you... But you're welcome! I have nothing against you.

What you think about Archer's fleet missile should not be allowed to use if you have SFD or Protection On?

I think archer's fleet missile should be able to hit ghosts and ress them (and restore only 20% of their hp/mana). And using arrows from level 1-D4 gets too repetitive. I think at D5 archer should be able to shoot a staff using a bow. Arrows should be replaced with staff but Jill has no time to code so it's w/e.

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:43 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:
jyp wrote:Maybe that's why he don't sfd himself.

^_^ ^_^

ExtraOrdinary wrote:I m pure love, if you believe something is toxic so why dont evade it? I dont remember calling you... But you're welcome! I have nothing against you.

I think archer's fleet missile should be able to hit ghosts and ress them (and restore only 20% of their hp/mana).

THIS. See? you are a genius.
Please do this and remove Priest's ability to Ress.
This little change just affect WHOLE pk. Will be really funny to see archers being insane chased by everyone.

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:34 pm

he play priest when current patch priest are shit(he said)
Imnot going to main priest after this patch

he quit priest next patch,when priest can LD everyone again.
say no to drugs..stay healthy my frd.
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:55 pm

He's a special boy. Would fit right in Zypern with the other specials :lol:

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:03 pm

luxibb wrote:he play priest when current patch priest are shit(he said)
Imnot going to main priest after this patch

he quit priest next patch,when priest can LD everyone again.

If Priest able to do LD not the main problem. Im giving my point of view nothing more, you dont have to fall in love with it.
I noticed this changes where discussed before, but Imnot suggesting... just throwing ideas that could become a suggestion to future.
You can pick to be smart and give your opinion besides to attack or ironic.
Fighting in forums or trying to look intelligent over another person is a rusty thing that some people like ArabianArrow was not able to backup InGame.
BTW Arab, I missed you. You where hidden?

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:36 pm

Colo you called yourself a good/decent priest, yet called for all these nonsense buffs for priest?
Good priest/decent priest don't do that because there was never a real problem with priest to begin with.
I bet you rarely use consumables as priest in battle by the way you explain things.

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:42 pm

i beat the king
took his throne
wearing his crown
Stepping his head on the ground
put him on chain
send him to the ring
meet the rest insane
Last edited by luxibb on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:50 pm

mewraja wrote:Colo you called yourself a good/decent priest, yet called for all these nonsense buffs for priest?
I called myself a wellknown priest player, because I always used to fight with the best and get loads of fun from it. I love PK and I love this game as it original way.

Good priest/decent priest don't do that because there was never a real problem with priest to begin with.
I bet you rarely use consumables as priest in battle by the way you explain things.

Its just an idea taken from nowhere to nowhere. Do you think something will change? Its good to have this exchange between us, this is a semi-dead server for long time already. Would be nice someday GM take action collecting ideas to rework some spells and abilities on each class so everyone get new fun.

I really feel that some of the changes already made where unnecessary, taking off resist on dual priest clothes or adding LIFE to Legend and symbols, lettin' archers Stun a priest. About the AC, I dont mind. But if every single change affect and mega nerf a class like this happened to Priests, then I would not agree on it.
Jill as GMSignPainter continously did changes that affect Priest Class, but aint something new, every change done to Priest was in detriment of his skills and abilities.
All the other class where buffed in a way or another.
Its bad to pointing it? Some people prefer to attack me and dont give their point of view on this matter.

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:48 am

AC change - this was really needed as priest almost can't be killed with previous ac setting.

Dual symbol bonus change - good change as this introduces more play style and different rare combinations possibilities.

Hidden resist remove - fair since only priest had this while other classes don't.

Archer stun - totally fair. Being immune + reflecting the stun arrow is just ridiculous. The arrow is avoidable too.

Life rare - no issue at all. Sure now it's harder to land a kill with LD+single poke, but the enemy also loses one rare slot. LD still deals massive damage which is not reduced by ac or resist.

All in all changes to priest don't detrimental the class at all if you know how to play and adapt to the change.
You can't expect priest can just sit there and tank all the damage when being ganked.

If anything maybe other classes need some nerf and tweaking, e.g. stacked BR effect, 220tt impact at d5

Return to “General Chat”