Priest Class now is crap.

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Imadori

Re: Priest Class now is crap.

Postby Imadori » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:57 am

ArabianArrow wrote:But that's not my opinion... It's what he said in your own topic... '-_-

Try not to be so toxic. Can you do that colo? :phone:

Its fun when read someone who dont play DR since 2011 and keep check forums to do that who he want to others dont do (be toxic).

You are funny man, the staff and bow was fun. Keep that way and ill give you a clown cap you deserve it.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 am

2011... jesus christ... time flys by
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:29 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:BTW Arab, I missed you. You where hidden?

:greet:

Imadori wrote:Its fun when read someone who dont play DR since 2011 and keep check forums to do that who he want to others dont do (be toxic).

Please walk us through the steps your brain took to come up with 2011 :lol:

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:31 am

mewraja wrote:AC change - this was really needed as priest almost can't be killed with previous ac setting.

Dual symbol bonus change - good change as this introduces more play style and different rare combinations possibilities.

Hidden resist remove - fair since only priest had this while other classes don't.

Archer stun - totally fair. Being immune + reflecting the stun arrow is just ridiculous. The arrow is avoidable too.

Life rare - no issue at all. Sure now it's harder to land a kill with LD+single poke, but the enemy also loses one rare slot. LD still deals massive damage which is not reduced by ac or resist.

All in all changes to priest don't detrimental the class at all if you know how to play and adapt to the change.
You can't expect priest can just sit there and tank all the damage when being ganked.

If anything maybe other classes need some nerf and tweaking, e.g. stacked BR effect, 220tt impact at d5

Your opinions are welcome, and I respect that, but dont agree with you.
Noone says warrior are hard to kill than priests, why? because everyone want to kill a Priest, this class have the main attribute to ress players so whole PVP depends on killing the last priest alive... Priest dont should be hard to kill then? What if the one that must ress people is a warrior with 75k hp and full equip, you will change everything to nerf this class? I make you remember again and again, Warrior is the most OP class ingame. Seems you forgot it everytime, in general.

About Hidden resist on dual clothes, Priest is anti Wiz all his spells are made to be a Class over Wizard, same as other class got advantage over other, that mean balance, its a game where you need teamwork if you want to kill a Priest, and you can make your rares to not be killed by one theres not necessary to reduce AC+give life rares on legends and symbols+ add Critical Rares..+220 tactics opened for D5... Whats next??
So you all want Priests to stand absorving the 80% of whole enemies damage without being able to kill with nothing than AC and CA? An archer/thief hitting you more than 6k per hit while u are over 230 ac? Dont you realize every class has a buff and Priest just nerfs without being the most OP class?

So if you all believe this give a good and funnier NEW gameplay style for Priest... Cant believe.

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:56 am

And GM said, I don care. End

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:07 am

Before he apply the new patch to live, all these are pointless

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:07 am

as I stated before, I dont expect anything change. If you touch anything that gonna affect balance, must be really really sure about what u doing.

Nóg

Postby Nóg » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:08 am

All im reading is you want to play solo (due to your ego) you want to be tanky enough to hold off atleast 3 or more people without relying on your team/guild members to actually do what they're supposed to do :lol:

Plays a support class ask for buffs to kill everything :lol: post that in leagues forum and you'll get stones thrown at you stick to your role :lol: :lol:

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:16 am

Nóg wrote:All im reading is you want to play solo (due to your ego) you want to be tanky enough to hold off atleast 3 or more people without relying on your team/guild members to actually do what they're supposed to do :lol:

Plays a support class ask for buffs to kill everything :lol: post that in leagues forum and you'll get stones thrown at you stick to your role :lol: :lol:

That you feel isnt my Ego, its called "inferiority complex". Relax and enjoy, we are all equal here.
You gonna tell me what to play without even know what Im playing?? You are great. All you've read is talking about game from a different point of view than yours, but you want to tell me what to do, besides to talk about game.
Cheers
Last edited by ExtraOrdinary on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nóg

Postby Nóg » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:20 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:And you gonna tell me what to play without even know what Im playing. You are great. All you read is talking about game from a different point of view than yours, but you want to tell me what to do, besides to talk about game.
Cheers

Erm you tried playing the op class priest, but didnt like the nerf so you've come to forums to whine about it :lol:

Return to “General Chat”