Priest Class now is crap.

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
ExtraOrdinary

Re: Priest Class now is crap.

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:21 am

the OP Class always where warrior.... You're free to talk about game from you point of view, you cant talk about me because you dont know wich class I gonna use.
Last edited by ExtraOrdinary on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:21 am

To be honest, priest was the most OP class before the ac and dual symbol change.
Priest class with ac candle was too hard to kill. Not even a double ex can kill.
The one sure way to kill a priest before, was lucky triple br hits from wiz (this is even with hidden resist on robe). This is still true now though.
So the changes made were to address thi, and so far it seemed like a balanced change to priest.
Hidden resist to counter wiz?
You know br bypass resist right? And non-br hits are not ever likely to be able to kill people.
When the win can be secured by enemies' death, and priest can ress, it's obvious who needs to die first. Unless you are the only priest playing, I don't see what's the big issue here, and obviously other classes shouldn't be able to ress just to change the kill target priority away from priests. Might as well delete the class altogether.

No one said warriors are harder to kill than priest because they simply aren't that harder to kill (unless they go full defense set, but then they'll be useless for the battle).
Most warriors were never a problem for me when I played a priest.
Only one or two good warriors in the server I find it difficult to handle, but that was just because I didn't have consumables to use to counter their pepsi.
Yes, warriors are quite OP if you don't control them (e.g. slow/blind/pepsi).
Let me remind you in return that DR PK is a team effort fight. You can't view its balance by using only single priest point of view.

Priest is still wiz counter class.
Not as easy mode as before, but it still is.
Of all classes, I chase wiz first when I play a priest. Mostly because they don't have Return spell though.

What you are asking Colo, is to make priest OP in a 1 vs ganked situation, which is so wrong at so many levels.
Priest is still hard to kill with the changes. If you had to absorb 80% of damage, you are definitely doing something wrong with your gear set and play style.
Have you been playing a priest by standing still most of the time like a mentally handicapped person or something? Because that is not the way a priest is played.

I think the main problem with priest now is that everyone but wiz is running priest spell Reflect or invalid curse potion, rendering priest offensive option to be void.
This is going to be addressed next patch though.
Really looking forward to it.

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:23 am

Warrior always been the most OP class, being able to kill everyone. I tested it, did created my own server to test it. And all this come from my own experience.

Nóg

Postby Nóg » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:26 am

Play warrior then, if you come back to the forums complaining then what? :lol: :lol:

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:27 am

If you dont know how to read under my signature... What to do?

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:29 am

how about read my signature?
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

Nóg

Postby Nóg » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:33 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:I made a new priest last week but my main character is a D4 thief here.

Which is it warrior or thief? :lol:

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:35 am

I'm pretty sure warrior is a relatively easy target for priest in 1 on 1 situation.
With ca rare, a good priest can out last their pots easily.

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:01 am

luxibb wrote:how about read my signature?

Dont even know whats your name

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:58 am

you dont have to know my name.
read my signature
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

Return to “General Chat”