Med rate server plausible since no high rate?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Nóg

Med rate server plausible since no high rate?

Postby Nóg » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:38 am

Since there's been a lot of talk about high rates with a lot of negative posts about it with no backup reasons may I suggest a medium rate server? I'll post my ideas and will take feedback from other players for or against the idea of it.

- Double or maybe triple the EXP rates from low rates make crafting rares hell of a lot easier.
- Remove war & Mazes, spawn more world bosses that give fame and dual fame more frequently only in West glade , Hegemonia, Lethe mountains, will encourage PK (these mobs can have a chance of legends).
- Add more teleport locations to the heavy PK maps to stop heavy camping for world bosses.
- Add a pvp npc in west glade that'll give 1 random legend by taking fame and dual fame and other items. (this npc will only talk to you once you're d4)
- Add honor points from killing enemy nation and possibly from world bosses *10 level difference to gain the honor*. (example: if you're 150 and kill anything below 140 you'll gain 0 honor)
- Player deaths from players are announced server wide and shows map + location. (hopefully to prevent farm abuse)
- Server wipe / character migration to low rate server every 3+ months to make it not stale?

Nóg

Re: Med rate server plausible since no high rate?

Postby Nóg » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:42 am

Don't clog up this topic with flames either, only reasons agaisnt or ideas on this thread please thanks.

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:58 am

-remove ress pot,candle,rare potions.
-counter attack,strike set to max grade G5
-instant change dualclass symbol,like beta , but require some fame,df,and a item from world boss.
-material for crafting sell in normal npc? or it drop from leveling bosses? since is a med rate,ppl gota level up ,but 100 per stack.
-open lesser map,only 1 main town.all 3 nation character live there higher chance seeing player this way..add all those useful npc in 1 place.
-two buff npc in every map entrance,one give z and other give (sfd?) last 10 min? the reason why not 1 npc is because some player might not wanted sfd
-remake leveling pit.
-any chance geting all kind of EX skill 2 charge,and FB,BL 2 charge(mean can cast out 2 time)

-remake treasure map bosses no trash mobs,and loot.higher level treasure map bosses give more exp.
-treasure map drop from world boss,or trade from npc only high-chaos-insane,guarantee Legends 1 from chaos,2 from insane

-player who last hit the world boss get directly fame,df to character ,
-world boss also drop( X amount of item that work like dark signet) but it give fame and dual fame, so he can trade with others.
-legends from world boss and trade npc are only D3
-world boss,and a new npc also trade with fame,DF for G3/R3 sc/ring and atk def (boosted hp,the current hp mantle is 3600) mantle

-time limited items opg/rajaring/etc? 12 hour? timer cant be stop.

-summoning potion,drop from world bosses(low chance)or insane treasure map,or get 1 from max lvl(150)if is too easy reaching 150,then change to D4 reward
the summoned bosses are random from amurtart,gold dragon,and those bosses that player cant see it everyday,, boosted(more hp dmg def),it drop awesome stuff(not sure yet) this summoning potion work just like in drg live.can summon it in anywhere.
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

Nóg

Postby Nóg » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:01 pm

So no actual feedback? How upsetting

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:51 pm

The server its already high Rate, I get from level 0 to 140 in 5 days, all quest done to D4, just need the fame to go.
There are so many legends around, you could donate RE and try buy from someone, that gonna be the best for this server, people giving money to maintenance.
Rare making cant be easier than now, you can make g8s in almost no time thanks the unlimited sardonix you get from low and mid lvl maps.

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:05 am

xmas hat + cwl

Nóg

Postby Nóg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:07 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:The server its already high Rate, I get from level 0 to 140 in 5 days, all quest done to D4, just need the fame to go.
There are so many legends around, you could donate RE and try buy from someone, that gonna be the best for this server, people giving money to maintenance.
Rare making cant be easier than now, you can make g8s in almost no time thanks the unlimited sardonix you get from low and mid lvl maps.

Yeah grinding after macro leveling sounds just like a highrate to me don't troll next time thanks :scis:

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:05 am

Macro items should be ban, wasn't this rules is made since server operating earlier? I wonder why this macro things happen all around vds. They are gaining too much wealth from macro and I believe why economic in server is getting suck, sards is like a rubbish

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:43 am

Nóg wrote:
ExtraOrdinary wrote:The server its already high Rate, I get from level 0 to 140 in 5 days, all quest done to D4, just need the fame to go.

Yeah grinding after macro leveling sounds just like a highrate to me don't troll next time thanks :scis:

Sorry but, I never been afk. There you have ingame quest for fast leveling, and I been on Pill to get my achievements. I expend my time doing quests, low and mid level maps, telling you the truth doesnt mean im trolling you.
Its easy for people that doesnt know how to play and dont want to be bored leveling to request a change from GameSide. I seen people asking for pk off at quest also.
What game do you think you are playing? I bought RE to help server and to fast grow up my char, and people helped me with dark signets for dual fame.

5 days and I do have a d3 character lv.140 with all quest done for D4. This isnt a fast rate? Tell me, then.

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:49 am

i can tell you that, this is a old server and a dead one.
but,definitely not a high rate server.

Return to “General Chat”