Ginseng and Crowberry Seeds map and location

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
bminickw

Re: Ginseng and Crowberry Seeds map and location

Postby bminickw » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:17 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:and yet trying hard to posion this small community. They never care or got cared anyways.

You really sound like a crazy person. Players want a highrate PvP server, and they gave their reasons. You don't want a highrate server, and you didn't give your reasons. Just because someone has a different preference from you doesn't mean they're trying to poison you. :lol:

The thousands of players that wanted a vanilla WoW server were not trying to poison the WoW community. Get your head out of your ass. Now I see why you couldn't form a solid argument in the other topic. Simply stupid indeed. :(

inb4.. (Y) <<--- Emote reply
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:10 pm

The reason i didnt give my point of view on high rate is because you guys are just trolling. Bran should have talked about it in your group if not even himself doesnt care or want to troll with you. If you want insert wow vanilla into this case you are so wrong, DRG is not like WoW, which has far way more player pools and better development/supports.
There still have many other issues, like global latency(dont expect "quality pvp" without fixing lag for asians, the western high rate server all dead for a reason), anti-hacks(happens alot on high rate), monetize(bill is always there), as well as the impact to the live server.
DR just cant work like MOBA, its MMO. Major DR player base basically shifted to semi-casual, since we all grown up, have a family, a busy job. If you could afford to spend alot energy and time to game, DR might not the place for you, at least DRG.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:12 am

I read Yes as Salt =p <--

so latency is what cockblocking zyp performing "quality pvp" icic
isnt high ping is an advantage for priest? hmm

without fixing lag for asians, the western high rate server all dead for a reason

so BRs dont lag icic,i think reece have better answer for this,
he have host multiple time high rate,

DR just cant work like MOBA, its MMO
DR actually should be worked as moba, login and pvp,

semi-casual
isnt that high rate is more suitable for those semi-baby and family dudes, a busy jober?
they spend lesser time building..and more fun in playing
zyp are hardcore in every other way, but not pvp.
Last edited by luxibb on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:19 am

SimpleStupid wrote:The reason i didnt give my point of view on high rate is because you guys are just trolling. Bran should have talked about it in your group if not even himself doesnt care or want to troll with you.

Why should I have talked about it in our group? I don't relay or leak information, from my other communication channels. :greet:

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:39 am

Didnt he ask our helps on that? :greet:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:51 am

SimpleStupid wrote:The reason i didnt give my point of view on high rate is because you guys are just trolling. Bran should have talked about it in your group if not even himself doesnt care or want to troll with you. If you want insert wow vanilla into this case you are so wrong, DRG is not like WoW, which has far way more player pools and better development/supports.
There still have many other issues, like global latency(dont expect "quality pvp" without fixing lag for asians, the western high rate server all dead for a reason), anti-hacks(happens alot on high rate), monetize(bill is always there), as well as the impact to the live server.
DR just cant work like MOBA, its MMO. Major DR player base basically shifted to semi-casual, since we all grown up, have a family, a busy job. If you could afford to spend alot energy and time to game, DR might not the place for you, at least DRG.

SS pls :lol: . Before I respond to your points I wanna make sure, is this a serious or troll post? No offense but this is probably the most ignorant thing I've read all week, especially after talking to GMSP in private days ago and learning that he was very close to opening the highrate.

SRS OR TROLL? I will be sad for humanity if that is not a troll post... :(

(now i definitely see why you didn't want to post your point of view in that other topic LOL)

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:11 am

he was very close to opening the highrate.

really hope that GM,reconsider opening a high rate or adjust abit the Beta server into a second playground for player.
which allow players learn more about the game.
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:29 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Didnt he ask our helps on that? :greet:

I’m not following what you mean.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:36 am

Hi Ali, if my post looks like trolling then I definitely mislead you folks, I have no intention or any reason to upset you, what i feel is you guys just want to screw things up and leave the mess for Jill to handle, I dont want to see that, no one want to see that. I am not 100% negative to high rate server, I was neutral on this point, until we talked about it(that happens after you) in depth and give thoughts on the feedback from other players.

The biggest thing Im wondering is a healthy player base, DR PVP relay on population, and I believe its hard to archive it from NA/SA/EU bros. I have tried high rate on both CN and NA servers, the second one I literally got bored with low pop in two weeks, poor management, hacks, the triple G10 set is not fun either, it will be the same here if we just launch a new one, hype for a month max and leave it for good. Thats why Im saying Asian players are the key to maintain the fun, we all know most Asians are not interested to play here mainly because of lag(maybe language or server settings but mostly is lag, just like theres no NA/EU players on CN servers), and you can see Jill is working on it. The best outcome is not only fix the latency but also remain a good connection to players from other regions, its not simple. I suggested to open a second server(not high rate) years before, to bring back more players, and later on merge two servers to keep high pop. Got answer its almost impossible to do that, and the team does not want to divide the already smaller community into two, that might be another reason to not having 2 servers.

Another big thing Im not confident to push second server is our management. There are a lot complains on live server already, slow update, no events, etc. Jill gave his answer we dont want to accept it but thats the truth, either hes busy or lack of motivation its all the same we have limited development/support. I have pushed him countless times, even I feel thats too much bother as this is only his part time project. Id rather want him to focus on one server, makes his life easier while not upsetting him by wasting his time. The fun fact is the beta server is my idea to bring hype pvp fun and testing, end up with closure for a better overall connection to main server, I didnt expect this at the first place, and I feel sad as well. We could hire more developer to keep things going on hot, that requires financial support and I asked Jill if P2P is an option, his answer is negative, and P2W sucks even more. So yea so far I dont see any potential solution on this matter. =/

There are some other issues(as I stated in the previous post) Jill also need to take care of, I hope the high rate would work it out one day but not anytime soon im afraid.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:37 am

bminickw wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Didnt he ask our helps on that? :greet:

I’m not following what you mean.

:W:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “General Chat”