Ginseng and Crowberry Seeds map and location

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
luxibb

Re: Ginseng and Crowberry Seeds map and location

Postby luxibb » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:37 am

The biggest thing Im wondering is a healthy player base, DR PVP relay on population
=so you think drg live now is healthy for the lower population side? or the whole server.
if you or zyp really do care player healthy..why not do pk off for maze? since yllse clearly cant handle this hide and seek priest tactic.and out number slaughter
even no pk off from GM,cant zyp let yllse loot together atleast half of the maze ?
let me remind what this post about,that a new player cant even get help finding orc camp and seeds! can you imagine that?

we all know most Asians are not interested to play here mainly because of lag(maybe language or server settings but mostly is lag
if is language issue even they have low ping isnt there still language issue?
giving them low ping,how low? lower than their local server?
server settings,your right about this.CN HK TW Thai..which server doesnt have next level content?
we should focus more in NA EU player
like you say..no na eu players in asia server.

no asia player in naeu server.

=so there is no player that have low ping left the server?
do you mind tell me why low ping player's like me and the rest leave?(inb4 bitches say i got baned,i quit b4 that)

this is what i think about, why ppl still farming maps going maze trying get good stuff
so that one day,they can sell it irm,
because they value it so high.and is free loot now,so why not
yea i make my gear after the craft patch. which is much easier than old days
but i dont use VM or marco. i craft them with my 2 hands. and i gave them all away.
they are nth more than few code and data.what matters is the process.
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:35 am

Luxi its hard for me to argue with your ego. You think i didnt do anything trying to help for a better server healthy?
KRs/Thai dont really communicate with english, they feel just fine playing with their own group. TW/HK barely speak english as well, some of them are pure solo players, its fkin RPG for them. I have to admit many of us are selfish, but so do many other yls/vys, at least we have no scammers and cheaters, and what you get by keep poking them on forum, they dont even check general chat.
Last edited by SimpleStupid on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:50 am

my ego? isnt not my fault , that i read something are ego too,so i reply that way too

does it matter you guys communicate or not? the fact is the game balance is one sided.and you can do something about it
dont slaughter yllse in 1 hand..and talk you care about server healthy in other hand.

dont talk scammers cheaters to me im here only 1 year+ dont know who are they
but sam is in zyp now good luck
Last edited by luxibb on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:59 am

well thats a good play when BB is drop allies with AV, and the first match was in the abyss, its like totally equal numbers and balance in battle. but after that, with just a defeat in abyss, you guys were so realistic changing ur politic right away and ask AV allies with you guys back. what a shame on you, or BB club. shame on AV too. BB is dragging ur nose walk with them.

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:02 am

DR is the most sensation PK system ive ever play, but its came for now was just a match with outnumber and bully. back in the day when yllse dominating, their guys even think of making it balance if PKing and moved to vys ( although this decision is stupid ) , but their intents was to make server better on gameplay (pking), and things came reverse by Zypern people, they just want a fixed win match , you guys don wanna lose in anyway.

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:10 am

To correct the fact,

BBClub didn’t get defeated, we actually won the three way fight. We have picked some quests to have some free fights but some zyp players don’t like the fact that people fighting each other in the same nation. They quit joining quests. That’s when we decide to stop the free fights.

(We actually have almost two whole weeks of free fights but others just stop joining quests after losing, there is no much we can do)

It’s not like we want to, we just don’t want people to stop playing.
Happy Gaming xD

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:18 am

I don’t know where u get ur story from but we actually didn’t lost any single quest except the one that we get ambushed on (the one that wasn’t on the schedule we disscussed)

But whatever help u sleep at night I guess.
Happy Gaming xD

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:19 am

there is player stop playing now..are you gona let yllse loot together? pve maze
even tho they are not zyp.
if no is that mean zyp winning is above server healthy ?

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:28 am

Well it’s a game, there is always a win/lose. The best we can do is to make sure our people won’t quit while waiting to see if yllse can work on their own which they are.

They managed to win 20:00 quests/some 2:00 quest. It’s good sign but it will still be hard for them since 14:00 is Asian time zone which 80% of players in zyp are Asian time zone players.

Well we never left and we take care our people. We don’t move the whole guild to other nation just abandoned whoever was our alliance. Camping behind ur keyboard on forum won’t help them much. Show some support in game will be a better solution.
Happy Gaming xD

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:33 am

You guys start PK AV in maze ( i dunno what reason) and maxxx complain about u guys and said hes quitting again. Then Yllse came out and helping AV to against BBclubs. Your telling a free fight, and it obvious you guys wan to get all items just for your own guild. Especially when few of D5 achieved in ur guild , you guys starting Kill them in maze. This is what i heard from AV. stop hypocrite

Return to “General Chat”