Ginseng and Crowberry Seeds map and location

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
bminickw

Re: Ginseng and Crowberry Seeds map and location

Postby bminickw » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Marryland wrote:you were defeated badly when Yllse were not broken from ZT , then you guys are hiding in the caves, only reece and maxxx dare to join the quest in fight, until the zt core went to vys against yllse and zypern, u guys showed up every maze again. what?

This pretty much explains the problem.

Yllse was dominating hardcore.
Most Zypern Quit
Top ZT members went to Vyseus to break up Yllse.
Zypern Returned
Vyseus teamed back with Yllse.
Zypern Quit.
Vyseus Quit.
Zypern Returned.

The End. Server Dead
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

fenyan

Postby fenyan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:22 pm

bminickw wrote:
Marryland wrote:you were defeated badly when Yllse were not broken from ZT , then you guys are hiding in the caves, only reece and maxxx dare to join the quest in fight, until the zt core went to vys against yllse and zypern, u guys showed up every maze again. what?

This pretty much explains the problem.

Yllse was dominating hardcore.
Most Zypern Quit
Top ZT members went to Vyseus to break up Yllse.
Zypern Returned
Vyseus teamed back with Yllse.
Zypern Quit.
Vyseus Quit.
Zypern Returned.

The End. Server Dead

(Y)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:50 am

Ok I'll have to number these so we don't lose track ^_^

SimpleStupid wrote:The reason i didnt give my point of view on high rate is because you guys are just trolling.

Simply stupid #1.
You know that just because you say we're trolling doesn't make it true, right? If you're gonna make a dumb claim like that at least have the decency to back it up with some reasoning. Or you know what, yeah I guess every topic in the suggestions section is just trolling too.. :lol:. /facepalm

SimpleStupid wrote:Bran should have talked about it in your group if not even himself doesnt care or want to troll with you.

No idea what you're talking about (Y)

SimpleStupid wrote:If you want insert wow vanilla into this case you are so wrong, DRG is not like WoW, which has far way more player pools and better development/supports.

Simply stupid #2.
Oh really? I didn't know a DR server needs the same player pool and dev/support as WoW. LOL. What do either of those have to do with the point I was making? Dude...you're too much for me :lol:

SimpleStupid wrote:There still have many other issues, like global latency(dont expect "quality pvp" without fixing lag for asians,

Simply stupid #3.
Quality pvp is still possible with global latency. Why are you blaming the poor quality of drg pvp on asian ping? Does ping play a factor? Yes, but it is not the main factor. The pvp quality sucks because it involves chasing priests in maze for hours, or having to grind for years to be competitive, or only having pk during maze times [<<<ALL THREE of these are solved with a highrate server]. If you're saying pvp quality is poor because of global latency, then you're implying it's been poor on every DR server (EVERY server will have players with different latency).

SimpleStupid wrote:the western high rate server all dead for a reason), anti-hacks(happens alot on high rate), monetize(bill is always there), as well as the impact to the live server.

Simply stupid #4.
Ok name me the highrates you speak of. I'd love to hear this :lol: . I was a GM on DR-FC (highrate) and it did not get closed down because of inactivity. We opened DR-FC to keep players busy while Jill was working on the launch of DRG. We then closed DR-FC to go play DRG. Again, you talk out of your ass as usual. "high rate server all dead for a reason" my ass. You know someone's desperate when they start making up lies :lol:.
Hacks? No high rate has ever used DRG's anti hack, so your point isn't valid.
Monetize bills? DR-FC was ran on a home computer, and it can easily be ran on the beta server. It can also sell mall items. The cost is very little.. Again, invalid.
Impact to live server? Wait a minute...you keep saying how bad of an idea the high rate server is. So you shouldn't be worried about players leaving DRG for the highrate :mrgreen: . After 2 months of a highrate, we can see the results. A highrate server is also much easier to maintain than a normal server.

SimpleStupid wrote:DR just cant work like MOBA, its MMO.

Simply stupid #5.
I don't know what you mean by MOBA, but yes a highrate can work, and it has. There's plenty of past servers that prove your point wrong so I don't know what you mean by that. Is there a rule of the universe that says you have to spend a long time grinding before getting to the fun part? :lol:
So tell me, if it can't work like a MOBA, then why are you scared of DRG population splitting? Surely if it doesn't work like you say, then players will stick with DRG. Make up your mind.

SimpleStupid wrote:Major DR player base basically shifted to semi-casual, since we all grown up, have a family, a busy job. If you could afford to spend alot energy and time to game, DR might not the place for you, at least DRG.

Simply stupid #6.
DRG isn't semi casual you ape. You need to spend months if you're hardcore, or years if you're semi casual. FOR YOU it's semi casual because you've played for 5+ years. Maybe if you got your head out your ass you can see from other people's perspectives. Also, people have been playing for years and still haven't maxed out. Go learn what semi casual means before using it. But yes, you're right about people have grown up and don't want to spend a lot of energy and time setting up macros after coming home from work/school. I'd prefer to skip all the boring grind and jump straight into the fun part. What a crazy thought!

SimpleStupid wrote:The biggest thing Im wondering is a healthy player base, DR PVP relay on population

Simply stupid #7.
Nope, wrong again. It relies on population AND people willing to PvP. Otherwise you get carebears that quit whenever they lose. Even open PvP was hard to get because Zypern threatens to quit the game when they lose.
Zypern threatening to quit after getting PKed: Image

After Zypern gets PKed they crawl back in their cave and open multiple clients to inflate server population so the GM thinks the server is healthy: Image

Hey friend, no one is forcing you to play the highrate. If you don't like it, don't play it. The same way some of us don't like DRG, and don't play it. If you're admitting that the DRG population will be split, then you're also admitting that the highrate will be successful. Because if it's as bad/impossible as you think, then you should have no worry about the population splitting. :)

Now do you see why it's hard to take you seriously? You can only trick your zypern sheep and Jill with your words. Pretty much every point you made was bullshit LOL. ^_^

(I stopped reading your 2nd post halfway through, not even gonna bother :lol:)

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:02 am

Dafuq fellas?!

That guy was just asking where to find ginseng and crowberry seeds.

Shit talk elsewhere.

fenyan

Postby fenyan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:33 am

mewraja wrote:Dafuq fellas?!

That guy was just asking where to find ginseng and crowberry seeds.

Shit talk elsewhere.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:29 pm

I guess I'll just lock this topic since it went way off topic.

Return to “General Chat”