SLANDERING/HARASSAMENT/LYING

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
SHINOB

SLANDERING/HARASSAMENT/LYING

Postby SHINOB » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:11 pm

As you might know i am Victor... If you know me, then you know i don't mind HELPING anyone out... The issue I have today has grown in game and into the world because I tryed to be a good friend .. PLEASE READ MY STORY!

So I met a guy in game that goes by the name of Negrutu Alex in game >> (swordsandroses)... in the begining Alex and I were close friends. Ive helped alex in alot of ways (Maps,Enchant Hammer, Rares such as 2 g8 ac and 2 g7 harper ac... I truely thought ALEX WAS MY FRIEND...
RECENTLY (OCTOBER 10th) Alex came to me with his problems telling me how he has NO MONEY TO PAY HIS RENT. He told me that he had only just started his new job so things were kinda slow... He even went as far to say that he would have to sell his phone for extra money (ALL SCREENSHOTS WILL BE POSTED BELOW OF THE WHOLE CONVERSATION)
vic and alex beef 1.png
[img]
beef2.png
[/img]
3.png

(OCTOBER 13th) Me being a kind hearted friend a human being i Western Union Negrutu 53 Dollars because I know exactly how it feels to not have anywhere to live and sleep.

AFTER i send him the money about a MONTH later i move on to help another friend (FREDDY) , Negrutu comes out of no where and asks me to complete some maps with him.... At the time i was busy so i couldn't really participate but i told him maybe later... Negrutu didn't like the answer and has been BAD MOUTHING ME AND THREATENING ME EVERY SINCE THEN ... I have SCREENSHOTS of the EMAILS hes Sent me saying 'He will Make me REGRET playing' & "how ima BITCH' All i told Negrutu was "Man i helped you a lot and this is how u thank me" Now he has Multiple players PKing me saying "ALEX" told me to kill u ... I DONT LIKE THE HARRASMENT.. This Issue must stop because I have done nothing wrong in the situation.. I HAVE CREATED MULTIPLE TICKETS NO GM AS RESPONDED.... Makes me feel as if HE IS WORKING WITH THE GM'S! The game has NOT been fun for me or to any of my friends because He has Multiple BOUNTIES on my head so that is not FUN... I BELIEVE MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED BECAUSE A INGAME PLAYER 'BELL' ASKED ME ABOUT SOME LEGEND BOOTS AND I HAVE NEVER DISCUSSED MY ARMOR SET WITH HIM... I CHECK MY RECENT LOG OUT AND I WAS IN BANK.... IT ALL SEEMS FISHY TO ME .. GM Please Reslove this issue... if u need more screenshots or anything PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL i can prove everything ... THANKS IN ADVANCE

*Shinob*
i just don't understand how a person can lie and say they need money because they have to pay rent then turn around a bite someone in the back like this... this is total HARRASMENT.. SLANDERING And it need to be HANDLED thanks !
Attachments
beef2.png

SHINOB

Re: SLANDERING/HARASSAMENT/LYING

Postby SHINOB » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:14 pm

here are more screenshots

Edited by GMSignPainter wrote:I have removed the screenshots because they were showing some personal info.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:46 pm

tfw reading the forums is better than playing the game

SHINOB

Postby SHINOB » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:55 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:tfw reading the forums is better than playing the game

man its SAD how people go so low and lie :angry:

ricky

Postby ricky » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:56 pm

catfished

SHINOB

Postby SHINOB » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:59 pm

ricky wrote:catfished

he should be BLOCKED BANNED AND DELETED!!! SERIOUSLY

Darkmage

Postby Darkmage » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Don’t play drg
All come in forum and Marco refresh lol
It will be more exciting then playing drg lol

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Feels bad for you if it is true.
Btw you shouldnt upload any personal info in public, for your good.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bob

Postby bob » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:52 am

:oops: thats really sad
DeathMaster Dual 4 Priest
TotalPwnage Dual 4 thief
TerrorSquad dual 2 mage

A good ARG is a dead ONE.

Cell

Postby Cell » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:56 am