RIP Zypern

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
bminickw

Re: RIP Zypern

Postby bminickw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:01 pm

Ampz wrote:Well . The question is if zypern could adapt to the new meta throwing all the priest to the trash and jumping to a war - archer - wizard. Them got the chars to switch on ?

Priest aren't trash '-_- I'm actually really solid on my priest.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

muking

Postby muking » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:39 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:The time Zyp is allying with vys TWs was because the overwhelming power from AV club, still, we have less members.
Even with tanky classes still dying from half screen ex and you want them play glass...our pepsi always say cant pepsi the target in fact they are 3 cords away from the target, for most cases theres basically no advantage for lag players over normal players.

WOW...Finally someone mentioned some long story with my old guild xD Still remember those high quality PVP xD

I think both side have got similar number of players but sometime yllse got few more when some vys players come and help. (Correct me if I am wrong as I am not very active atm)
However, Zypern seem to have more casual players (I am one of them) who play casually and not upgrade their rares and prepare for maze (candle, potion, pot character etc), like myself as well, I mainly play casually now with average rares and set up because I just can't spend too much time on DR anymore with my busy real life schedule.
I think casual players are fine. At the end of the day, DR is just a game for people having fun and relax.
People including myself always come and go and come back when we have more free time.

I can only log in DR few time per week maximum or even less like 1 time per few weeks and sometime my free time for DR isn't match with the maze/war time.
But I think I didn't avoid any fight in maze even my side got less number if I have time to login.
For example in ST2000 UD, sometime I was actually the only one or two who go the UD to face 10+ Yllse+ VYS (1-2 VS 10+ xD)
Last BM as well, I was playing with 0 pots for like 40+ mins and still fighting and supporting my side.
As long as players are having fun, that's fine.
For me, good pk is much more important and fun than loot. That's why I come back to play, for the pvp not the loot.
But different players have different choice, people can choose to go or not go, that's up to them to be honest.

Same as SS, I did try to invite some old players to come back and hopefully improve this server, however some of them just lose of interest because of the content/skills are always same with 5-6 years ago and compare to those fancy CN server with much more players and much more new skills and content, it is quite hard to attract people to play back especially with the ping in Asia.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

muking

Postby muking » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:58 pm

I think the current player numbers in Yllse and Zyp is fine.
However, VYS definitely got the less players among the 3 nations. If VYS got more players to play in future, may be we can have some good fun 3 side PK in maze and a real local war with 3 side attacking each others. (Sadly its seem only happen in my dream xD)
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:24 am

muking wrote:I think the current player numbers in Yllse and Zyp is fine.
However, VYS definitely got the less players among the 3 nations. If VYS got more players to play in future, may be we can have some good fun 3 side PK in maze and a real local war with 3 side attacking each others. (Sadly its seem only happen in my dream xD)

well fight among 3 nation is hardly happen, even servers with lot of population can't do that, some of the well-known HK/tw server even have Yllse closed down :hmpf: :hmpf:

for our case, we still not sure if korea group in vys is coming back or not, the main factor they left is due to high ping, and Jillo said he is trying to fix that :greet:
so we will have see what are the outcome till that "solution" are being applied
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:36 pm

did this happend at last one time?

muking

Postby muking » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:16 am

Metalarg wrote:

Are you asking about this server or somewhere else?
It did happened from few different servers including some official servers (including HK and TW servers) many years ago.
And each nation got 60+ ppl online in local war and CW...The PVP were just awesome and good fun even without any reward apart from fame.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:47 am

muking wrote:
Metalarg wrote:

Are you asking about this server or somewhere else?
It did happened from few different servers including some official servers (including HK and TW servers) many years ago.
And each nation got 60+ ppl online in local war and CW...The PVP were just awesome and good fun even without any reward apart from fame.

i just play on this server, and i start to play DR on late 2015

sorry for my los specifict question, here i retry:

did this happend at last one time on this server?

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:28 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:nothing to proud of allying another nation just to make sure everything goes extra extra extra well....100% mentality weaklings.

:W:

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:14 am

ArabianArrow wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:nothing to proud of allying another nation just to make sure everything goes extra extra extra well....100% mentality weaklings.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:22 am

Karvinen wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote: :W:

顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “General Chat”