RIP Zypern

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
mofomaycry

Re: RIP Zypern

Postby mofomaycry » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:37 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Who said we short of players lol, its all about comparison, zyp has less players than yllse, who also cooperates better team work. No one denies it, and nothing to proud of allying another nation just to make sure everything goes extra extra extra well....100% mentality weaklings.
Number of priests doesnt rule games, take a close look most of our priests are Asian bros, theres a reason they play tanky chars, same goes for yllse Asian folks. Not sure why you keep talking the priest warrior game when theres no option for laggers on glass classes. Thats the main reason its hard attract hardcore Asian(CN/HK/TW mostly with the highest ping)
Dont understand the 2nd option but I respect it.

1. didn't zyp allied with tw guild for decades? number is 1 of the key factor in pvp
2. as for latency, there's nothing we can do, the server have been relocated and most of the Asian are getting better ms after, before that i've been playing an archer with 63 ac from 500~350ms, i've switched to warrior for like 2 years, and still go back to archer at 140-200 ms, but u shouldn't deny that lag actually helps in warriors' ex/ priest LD in certain angle
3.not to mention that most of ur guild (TW) did not make a carry class to begin with :greet: i don't know what are the key factor that makes em go to tank class from the beginning, but from the time i know em, i didn't see that much of carry class within that group
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:43 pm

well zypern have ppl of vyseous, and yilse too, those who want to play with zyp directly move to zyp, like seoul lacid cowmask desires bnus (those players was from vyseous)

vyseous its 2 or 3 players atm...

yilse have more number now, 2 weeks ago was a diferent story... but seems that lost 1 maze make the kids quit, dont understand me, those zyps that always fight have their honor, sadly most of those only play on zyp if zyp wins... friends if everything goes well.... if not didnt even show up

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:44 pm

people come and go, and then come back.

This game is always like that, all of us are adults, we get life outside of this little screen.
I do admire the fact that some people are so hardcore and make it to every quests/wars.
(if your work allow u to do that, I dont see any problem with that)

Zyp majority of players are chinese/koreans/thai, either the quest time is late at night or early in the morning.
Its not like everyone is going to make it lol.

I dont really care if its one-sided or whatever, I am up for the fun, not about the loot, even losing with a great fight feels good. (cant speak for everyone but at least some of my friends are)

You can invite all the new players over / even invite the old players over, there is no problem with it lol
If you really enjoy fighting this way, I dont see any problem with that, its all about ur definition of "fun"

But you cant really judge when people decide to leave when its getting boring or whatever lol its a game, a way to escape reality. We dont live in it.
Happy Gaming xD

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:52 pm

The time Zyp is allying with vys TWs was because the overwhelming power from AV club, still, we have less members.
Even with tanky classes still dying from half screen ex and you want them play glass...our pepsi always say cant pepsi the target in fact they are 3 cords away from the target, for most cases theres basically no advantage for lag players over normal players.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:56 pm

well let me reword that xD

YES, you can, and there are people who just log when they are sure, they can win the quest (Personally i hate them too)
Its not like some of u never decided not to join when the number is low, its the same idea, whats there to judge lol

Its like this morning, if not gonna win it, why not just go arena to have some fun lol this is a game, dont make it sound so serious lol
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:22 pm

proeel wrote:well let me reword that xD

YES, you can, and there are people who just log when they are sure, they can win the quest (Personally i hate them too)
Its not like some of u never decided not to join when the number is low, its the same idea, whats there to judge lol

Its like this morning, if not gonna win it, why not just go arena to have some fun lol this is a game, dont make it sound so serious lol

hey thats its good about make an arena and have fun pking each other !

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:37 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:The time Zyp is allying with vys TWs was because the overwhelming power from AV club, still, we have less members.
Even with tanky classes still dying from half screen ex and you want them play glass...our pepsi always say cant pepsi the target in fact they are 3 cords away from the target, for most cases theres basically no advantage for lag players over normal players.

i play with high ping since i start to play -.- same as every latin america player, wardys play thief anyways, and maaya play wiz anyways, mostly br players plays thief / archer anyways, sometimes the ping its annoying but theres another ways to help, you cant blame the ping when someone its tunneled on make stupid plays, or being useless for lack of skill.

maxxx play always with high ping and he plays decent....

recce play with low ping and its less threat than maxxx.....

return fighter play with low ping and he is the most useless d4 in DRG, a waste of rares pots and anything... ^_^

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Something im interested in is whats the exactly reason you give mad disrespect to RF? He literally doesnt care but I just out of curious, he is an average player, does not hack/edit, a low key and I never heard he insults you. There are tons players like him but what lead you so mad about him in particular?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:36 pm

To the OP: Why do you even start this drama? :roll:

Here is my take on the whole situation. Let's play the game and have fun! Login and enjoy the PK. If you have the mindset that you need to win every war, dungeon, etc. You're right! You need to start working together, getting stronger, and playing better. I've always enjoyed MMORPGs, because there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

It's like a sport, that you're always looking for the competitive edge over your competition. Many of the sports today, are getting INSANELY technical. Gaming is one of them.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Well . The question is if zypern could adapt to the new meta throwing all the priest to the trash and jumping to a war - archer - wizard. Them got the chars to switch on ?
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

Return to “General Chat”