patch 107

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
mofomaycry

patch 107

Postby mofomaycry » Thu May 18, 2017 4:46 pm

long waited patch is finally here, any feedback/thoughts are welcomed here :hmpf:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

proeel

Re: patch 107

Postby proeel » Thu May 18, 2017 5:00 pm

White AC on warrior double hand weapon should be removed
Apply Negative ac to spear (single hand) legends

I dont see why warriors need to be so tanky when they can deal tons of damage
(double hand warriors ac got buffed since their ac is below 210)
Happy Gaming xD

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu May 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Yeap warrior already have lot of tools before this patch

1. good crown control
2. tankiness
3. great damage output
4.highspeed movespeed

in this patch, their power have been brough to another new level and it made warrior have better tools to fight in every match-up, while most of the class are either go full offence or go defence
AC nerf doesn't really affect them, while the damage warrior used to have are now more effective than before

I in fact doesn't really care if warrior can kill u with massive damage output, but it has to be a fair trade

warrior really need more adjustment in this patch

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu May 18, 2017 5:50 pm

you can start with these two:

1) add a short cool-down to ex-earth/ex-light
****hoping to see more fencer/double attack users

or

2) remove white ac/apply negative ac on weapons

Other options kind of against the purpose of warriors, so im not suggesting
But i strongly recommend no.2 (i recommend like months ago)

Lower dmg may be an option but really, whats the points of lowering dmg when you nerfed high ac users
(already pointed out, all changes apply together will be too extreme but no one just really think of the big picture)
Happy Gaming xD

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu May 18, 2017 6:16 pm

removing the ex earth/lightning loop bug will make warrior unable to kill anyone in PVP ;c

1 ex isn't enough to kill, it inflict massive damage but just not enough to kill, unless they last longer on screen, and does not dissapear if the user change to skill with other element, eg : land 1 ex lightning, then change to double attack/fire rose

with that, we probably can take out something, and offer another combo posiblity for warrior

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu May 18, 2017 6:54 pm

proeel wrote:White AC on warrior double hand weapon should be removed

you cant being SOO tanky and make dmg at same time...

archer and thief can being equiped in same way with a "tanky config" that dont allow you to make a shit of dmg, same as warrior, and you can have a dmg output set to make dmg, with the AC nerf those points on def that you gain makes shit now ^^ (tested on a warrior with 250 ac) with 220 tt changes archer and thiefs gona be the real treath :3

PD: i hate the f*** lammers that usually TV shows speak a lot about a SPORT or something without a f*** idea, try to dont being 2 stupid lammers u 2 guys, patch was release 24 hours ago or maybe less and you are talking about nerf warrior following NUMBERS, chek the pk, chek the fight let the ppl raise to d5 and with 220 TT and then talk with EVIDENCE and PROOFS meanwhile you are 2 f***** talking about something that you dont have a f*** idea how it works becouse both of yours wanst in a real pk situation as all the server :greet:

PD: in case to want to have RETARDED COMBERSATIONS about things that we dont have a f*** idea how it works, lets SAY THAT 30% + BR on wizard ITS OP!!!!! right????

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Metalarg wrote:
proeel wrote:White AC on warrior double hand weapon should be removed

you cant being SOO tanky and make dmg at same time...

archer and thief can being equiped in same way with a "tanky config" that dont allow you to make a shit of dmg, same as warrior, and you can have a dmg output set to make dmg, with the AC nerf those points on def that you gain makes shit now ^^ (tested on a warrior with 250 ac) with 220 tt changes archer and thiefs gona be the real treath :3

PD: i hate the f*** lammers that usually TV shows speak a lot about a SPORT or something without a f*** idea, try to dont being 2 stupid lammers u 2 guys, patch was release 24 hours ago or maybe less and you are talking about nerf warrior following NUMBERS, chek the pk, chek the fight let the ppl raise to d5 and with 220 TT and then talk with EVIDENCE and PROOFS meanwhile you are 2 f***** talking about something that you dont have a f*** idea how it works becouse both of yours wanst in a real pk situation as all the server :greet:

PD: in case to want to have RETARDED COMBERSATIONS about things that we dont have a f*** idea how it works, lets SAY THAT 30% + BR on wizard ITS OP!!!!! right????

No need to be so emotional when people talk about nerfing the ONLY class u know how to play.
Said many time, not happy about it, move on. It's not like your comment helps with anything. Maybe perhap you should play other class first then talking about balances.

30% BR is fine. You can have up to 60% Eva. Just matter of choices you make. Choices of symbol gives you more play styles. You can't be a lord knight while using 260+ ac while complaining wizard too strong.

Damage output is always a problem from the beginning. Now with the new symbols, you can easily see the problem with g14 desire or g14 critical. I have no problem with warriors been more aggressive but they should be less defensive to balance it out. Like i said, warriors should NOT be benfited by the ac changes since they already benefit enough.
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu May 18, 2017 9:45 pm

proeel wrote:
Damage output is always a problem from the beginning. Now with the new symbols, you can easily see the problem with g14 desire or g14 critical. I have no problem with warriors been more aggressive but they should be less defensive to balance it out. Like i said, warriors should NOT be benfited by the ac changes since they already benefit enough.

thats why AC get nerfed thats change nerf warrior too :P, but you CRY a river here viewtopic.php?f=68&t=25480 mimimimimimimimimimi

proeel wrote:Yeah, just make sure it wont cause another group of players leaving the game.

:W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W:

if you go there running on g14 critical and g14 desires, you will die easy becouse provably you are running with low defense

proeel wrote:No need to be so emotional when people talk about nerfing the ONLY class u know how to play.
Said many time, not happy about it, move on. It's not like your comment helps with anything. Maybe perhap you should play other class first then talking about balances.

lolololo says the ones who play priest on 230 def+ hypocrite till the limit as always ^_^

i have wardys, thief dual 4 full gear (equiped as f***), ampz priest dual 4 full gear (equiped better than my warrior and thief) and aloha (well equiped for being AFK spaming HC on mazes)

proeel wrote:30% BR is fine. You can have up to 60% Eva. Just matter of choices you make. Choices of symbol gives you more play styles. You can't be a lord knight while using 260+ ac while complaining wizard too strong.

max possible its 36% of BR and you cant equip your build to fight only aganist wizard becouse reallity its thats a team comp have 10% or 15 % of wizards, the rest its priest (MOSTLY) warriors, archers, thiefs, so if you go for 60%+ evasion provably 1 ex from archer thief and go down ez, and if you have equiped AC to resist 1 ex its 100 % sure that you have NO DAMAGE, so stop being a f*** and expose facts like the facts are, its so funny saw the SCENARIOS that you made, and how stupid you expose the facts, looks like you are trying to convince people of your point of view while reallity on mazes its thats 50% of ppl play priest even you becouse ITS BROKEN AS f***.

PD: should i puy screenshot of bbclub guild chat here with you saying that "JILL ONLY NEED TO NERF OUR WARRIORS????" maybe that shit expose you a bit (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu May 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Buff priest please...

Ps: I haven't logged in yet! I'll be back from vacation Tuesday! Giving you fools a head start :)
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Fri May 19, 2017 3:22 am

Let me give some facts based on actual math.

On the ac change, any class having lower than 203 AC WILL benefit from the ac change i.e. getting buffed.
For 90ac, you get 10.7% more damage reduce from before.
For 120ac, you get 9.3% more damage reduce from before.
For 150ac, you get 7% more damage reduce from before.
For 180ac, you get 3% more damage reduce from before.
At 202-203ac, there is insignificant change in damage reduce from before.

Based on this, it's obvious that all classes receives buff to ac except Priest.
For 220ac, you lose 2.8% damage reduce from before.
For 230ac, you lose 4.6% damage reduce from before.
For 240ac, you lose 6.4% damage reduce from before.
For 250ac, you lose 8.2% damage reduce from before.
For 260ac, you lose 10% damage reduce from before.
For max 280ac, you lose 13.6% damage reduce from before.

I think priest should be able to manage with the ac change.
The ac nerf was necessary but whether the implemented number is okay or not, we need to see in mass pk how balance things are.

I don't think we will strike the balance right away as the patch releases, but we should always give feedback based on actual account and not from theorycrafting alone.

However overall, I do feel that warriors are the ones benefiting the most from the change, followed by archers, while priests suffer the most.

Return to “General Chat”