patch 107

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
muking

Re: patch 107

Postby muking » Wed May 24, 2017 11:18 am

mewraja wrote:Sounded like you're asking for a class that can do it all.
Ressing, tanking damage, dealing damage, killing people left and right, and not dying.

Priest used to be in that mode for so long.
Try to accept a nerf for once.
If priest can now only spam hc, ress people, and run around to not die while being chased by 5-6 people, so what? Try to play around that scenario.
Being a healer and support class is never that rewarding in most games.
If you only find satisfaction only from killing, then may I suggest play other classes instead.

I need to say again (like the fourth times already?) personally I don't mind to nerf ac and remove the hidden resist on priest at all.

But I am just pointing out some situations and suggesting some ideas to let priest have more playing styles to match the purpose of the whole symbol rework

mofomaycry wrote:all the posibilities of different play style of priest is already there, it is just players like u limits urself and keep telling whole world priest has to dual templar or they wont stand a chance out there :greet:

I have to say again personally I don't even like the idea of being a templar in the new setting. If I have enough time, I will change my dual. So, I don't know when and why you think I am keep telling the whole world priest has to dual templar?

You said all the posibilities of different play style of priest is already there.

Let think about it. If someone want to play a fully offensive priest (which you said the posibilities of different play style of priest is already there), he don't even wear full ac/smart and eva as he want to be aggressive and offensive.
And a lot of attackers/rangers around him have Mirror/Return (In the live server now, more and more people dual priest and use MIRROR now), what spells can he use to be offensive to attack?
Wear NV + BR and D3 spell? Do you think its an effective attack spell? I tried before and I can say that even the priest give up their ac/smart/evasion, they still can't be offensive to attack with the current spell?
Then how the offensive priest option already there? That's why at least I didn't see one in this server up to now.

Its like duel with a thief when the priest using SS (but this SS can allow the priest to attack and use spell), but the thief can't fight back at all, what's the fun to play when you are that thief? (Same logic, if that warrior/archer use Mirror and keep stun and double ex on that priest, can he do anything to fight back?)

And Mirror/Return is not like the consumable potion, its doesn't cost anything and you can use it all the time together with the SFD/PRO.
May be they need to buy a stat reset and dual priest first. But they get luck as well so not a bad deal.
Last edited by muking on Wed May 24, 2017 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

muking

Postby muking » Wed May 24, 2017 11:34 am

Metalarg wrote:
man seriusly, go cry a river to minecraft...

well to talk seriusly, land a double extreme on archer or thief its x 129038190238109238 times more hard than land 1 life drain in same conditions that you mentioned there, also if you are enought smart to analize the situation you will note that priest still required 3 or 4 guys for being killed, also the required of skill to play that class as a front liner or a damage dealer its extremely low in comparison with the other clases, i mean you want to being a FULLY tank that get hitted low, and your damage output its 44k without 1 item on offense, without talking about the RARES balance... CA its a defensive rare and works over full HP always, 41 % of your maximum HP no matter how many hp you have.... and toggle with a 30 % 40 % of ratio... aganist the offense rares that have less % of toggle, and also required loss hp like desire robber....

defense build aganist damage build still broken in this game, and in favour of the one who is defending, Dragon Raja have old mechanics, and bountry the UNSKILLED PLAYER over the SKILLED ONE, with char with stupid defense stage as the priest for examples, with rares like CA with extremely superiority aganist the desire robber, and worst of all its ppl that defend this kind of playstyle while the rest of the online game BOUNTRY the SKILL over the RETARDATION.

its not get emotional, but when i saw a veteran player saying "LIFEDRAIN ITS HARD TO LAND OVER A FAST TARGET" what should i think?, i think that LAND A DOUBLE EXTREME in same conditions its extremely more hard, then my conclusion its that you just want that BUFF just becouse you are priest, then why dont you say the truth and tell to all of us "plz guys buff priest i only play priest and i dont want to lose my stupid advantage over others becouse i play DR 10 years ago and class was OP by those days!!! :D "

and dont try to compare how other clases makes KILLS, becouse archer its a damage dealer, thief its a damage dealer, wizard its an hybrid beetween damage dealer and support with LOW HP and less defense than a tanky class, warrior its a TANK with the capavility of makes overtime damage with the sacrifice of defense, and PRIEST ITS A SUPPORT with some offense capavilitys but main support.

if you want being a damage dealer, then grab an archer!!!!
if you want being a damage dealer but have the chance of help your team with some buffs or some back up spells, then GRAB A WIZARD!!!!
if you want being a full support GRAB A PRIEST!!!!

Man seriously you need to learn HOW TO READ before posting your emotional comment here?
Also, please try to control your temper although its seem quite difficult to you.

Did I ever say landing a full double ex on archer or thief and even full BL on wizard to a fast moving target is an easy task? No I didn't say that at all. Read please before you get emotion okay?

That's why the game have different skills/spells to help us to achieve that.
Warrior: Stun (Wind Skill), Slow and Pepsi (Very powerful and make wizard and priest casting much longer)
Archer: Stun (Very powerful as nothing (Sfd/Pro/Mirror) can prevent it, and he don't need to worry about the counter attack spells/skill from that stunned people)
Thief: Pepsi (Same as the above warrior pepsi)
Wizard: Stun, stone and slow

Do priest have any spells/skills to help them to slow down to people ITSELF except the snag type rares which is not effective enough and can be used all class
You said PRIEST is an purely SUPPORTING CLASS, why they don't even have a spell to help them and their team to slow down.
Don't say that you don't ever know the above spells or skills or ever used it before you type your emotional bra bra bra?

Not to mention LD/D3 spell need a casting time, will be much longer under pepsi?
Wizard need a casting time to use fb/BL as well, but its much shorter compare to priest and BL can kill several people in one go?
LD never kill a people directly (unlike double ex/BL) and its only aim one people at one use with a very long casting time.
Do you think that the ex from warrior/thief/archer need a very long casting time to use or not?with or without pepsi (If you answer yes and said the casting time for those ex skills are much longer casting time than priest LD under pepsi, I will be quite surprised that are we actually playing the same game haha?)
Don't tell me that you don't know or don't think about it before you try to be very emotional and blame other players hahaha?
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed May 24, 2017 12:54 pm

muking wrote:
Metalarg wrote:
man seriusly, go cry a river to minecraft...

well to talk seriusly, land a double extreme on archer or thief its x 129038190238109238 times more hard than land 1 life drain in same conditions that you mentioned there, also if you are enought smart to analize the situation you will note that priest still required 3 or 4 guys for being killed, also the required of skill to play that class as a front liner or a damage dealer its extremely low in comparison with the other clases, i mean you want to being a FULLY tank that get hitted low, and your damage output its 44k without 1 item on offense, without talking about the RARES balance... CA its a defensive rare and works over full HP always, 41 % of your maximum HP no matter how many hp you have.... and toggle with a 30 % 40 % of ratio... aganist the offense rares that have less % of toggle, and also required loss hp like desire robber....

defense build aganist damage build still broken in this game, and in favour of the one who is defending, Dragon Raja have old mechanics, and bountry the UNSKILLED PLAYER over the SKILLED ONE, with char with stupid defense stage as the priest for examples, with rares like CA with extremely superiority aganist the desire robber, and worst of all its ppl that defend this kind of playstyle while the rest of the online game BOUNTRY the SKILL over the RETARDATION.

its not get emotional, but when i saw a veteran player saying "LIFEDRAIN ITS HARD TO LAND OVER A FAST TARGET" what should i think?, i think that LAND A DOUBLE EXTREME in same conditions its extremely more hard, then my conclusion its that you just want that BUFF just becouse you are priest, then why dont you say the truth and tell to all of us "plz guys buff priest i only play priest and i dont want to lose my stupid advantage over others becouse i play DR 10 years ago and class was OP by those days!!! :D "

and dont try to compare how other clases makes KILLS, becouse archer its a damage dealer, thief its a damage dealer, wizard its an hybrid beetween damage dealer and support with LOW HP and less defense than a tanky class, warrior its a TANK with the capavility of makes overtime damage with the sacrifice of defense, and PRIEST ITS A SUPPORT with some offense capavilitys but main support.

if you want being a damage dealer, then grab an archer!!!!
if you want being a damage dealer but have the chance of help your team with some buffs or some back up spells, then GRAB A WIZARD!!!!
if you want being a full support GRAB A PRIEST!!!!

Man seriously you need to learn HOW TO READ before posting your emotional comment here?
Also, please try to control your temper although its seem quite difficult to you.

Did I ever say landing a full double ex on archer or thief and even full BL on wizard to a fast moving target is an easy task? No I didn't say that at all. Read please before you get emotion okay?

That's why the game have different skills/spells to help us to achieve that.
Warrior: Stun (Wind Skill), Slow and Pepsi (Very powerful and make wizard and priest casting much longer)
Archer: Stun (Very powerful as nothing (Sfd/Pro/Mirror) can prevent it, and he don't need to worry about the counter attack spells/skill from that stunned people)
Thief: Pepsi (Same as the above warrior pepsi)
Wizard: Stun, stone and slow

Do priest have any spells/skills to help them to slow down to people ITSELF except the snag type rares which is not effective enough and can be used all class
You said PRIEST is an purely SUPPORTING CLASS, why they don't even have a spell to help them and their team to slow down.
Don't say that you don't ever know the above spells or skills or ever used it before you type your emotional bra bra bra?

Not to mention LD/D3 spell need a casting time, will be much longer under pepsi?
Wizard need a casting time to use fb/BL as well, but its much shorter compare to priest and BL can kill several people in one go?
LD never kill a people directly (unlike double ex/BL) and its only aim one people at one use with a very long casting time.
Do you think that the ex from warrior/thief/archer need a very long casting time to use or not?with or without pepsi (If you answer yes and said the casting time for those ex skills are much longer casting time than priest LD under pepsi, I will be quite surprised that are we actually playing the same game haha?)
Don't tell me that you don't know or don't think about it before you try to be very emotional and blame other players hahaha?

monarch plz you have more than 10 years playing this, try to use ARGUMENTS with some logic on your suggestion man

ABOUT SLOW ON PRIEST:
priest dont have slow spell or skill, but HAVE THE HOLLY CURE, wich allow REMOVE ANY SLOW or curse effect (except for stone), and also its AOE and allow you to heal and remove the slow or curse from your mates, and its the most BROKEN SPELL for a support char becouse you can CLEAN your WHOLE squad with 1 HC from any slow or curse, then if you spam priest CASTING HC, becomes nearly to imposible win the CURSE control in a fight, and one of the porpouse of the priest,

ABOUT THE LIFE DRAIN CAST TIME:
as hong says, LD allow you to LAND 44 k dmg without wearing 1 offense rare, no other class have that privilegy, thats why you have casting time, thats why you have to think well and have cordination with your teamates, so you land 1 LD and your pals last hit the target, it is called team work. now if you pretend being a killer with your life drain + your autoattack, then like newraja says maybe you are looking for being a killer with the wrong char, why dont you try other class instaed ???

ABOUT THE CAST TIME ON PRIEST:
theres something calling balance, lets analize togheter the HOLLY CURE
-heal every mate in a ratio, no matter the number, it heals everyone in a ratio and full HP
-remove any curse effect (except for stonization) wich its stupid becouse the time that you took gained pepsi control becomes useless if you have a good priest spaming HC
-low consuming of divine wich allow you to SPAM it and repeat that spell x 20 times until you are running out of divine, btw skilled priest never get their divine bar emtpy

about LD:
-land 44 k dmg without any offensive rare...
-nightmare aganist wizard....
-potential kill spell, and its extremely OP if it is using under cordination with your mates

about your comparison of priest with warrior thief archer and wizard, just gona tell you that priest its a main support, and the other clases have other roles, you dont have slow but you have the way of counter the slows, you dont have a fast skill or spell to make dmg but you have the most broken one that allow you to stay in a full TANK config and land 44 k dmg :>, but you still pretend that priest have a damage dealer skill or spell, then well bro, PLAY OTHER CLASS, what are you waiting for?? go for archer thief warrior or wizard instaed of ask for killer spell or skill on a support char...

PD: priest still broken... ask your mates how many of yours waste time to kill an AFK priest spaming HC on mazes... maybe if you guys start to play priest propetly and avoid use it as a KILLER you will note the difference...

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Wed May 24, 2017 12:59 pm

muking wrote:
mewraja wrote:Sounded like you're asking for a class that can do it all.
Ressing, tanking damage, dealing damage, killing people left and right, and not dying.

Priest used to be in that mode for so long.
Try to accept a nerf for once.
If priest can now only spam hc, ress people, and run around to not die while being chased by 5-6 people, so what? Try to play around that scenario.
Being a healer and support class is never that rewarding in most games.
If you only find satisfaction only from killing, then may I suggest play other classes instead.

I need to say again (like the fourth times already?) personally I don't mind to nerf ac and remove the hidden resist on priest at all.

But I am just pointing out some situations and suggesting some ideas to let priest have more playing styles to match the purpose of the whole symbol rework

mofomaycry wrote:all the posibilities of different play style of priest is already there, it is just players like u limits urself and keep telling whole world priest has to dual templar or they wont stand a chance out there :greet:

I have to say again personally I don't even like the idea of being a templar in the new setting. If I have enough time, I will change my dual. So, I don't know when and why you think I am keep telling the whole world priest has to dual templar?

You said all the posibilities of different play style of priest is already there.

Let think about it. If someone want to play a fully offensive priest (which you said the posibilities of different play style of priest is already there), he don't even wear full ac/smart and eva as he want to be aggressive and offensive.
And a lot of attackers/rangers around him have Mirror/Return (In the live server now, more and more people dual priest and use MIRROR now), what spells can he use to be offensive to attack?
Wear NV + BR and D3 spell? Do you think its an effective attack spell? I tried before and I can say that even the priest give up their ac/smart/evasion, they still can't be offensive to attack with the current spell?
Then how the offensive priest option already there? That's why at least I didn't see one in this server up to now.

Its like duel with a thief when the priest using SS (but this SS can allow the priest to attack and use spell), but the thief can't fight back at all, what's the fun to play when you are that thief? (Same logic, if that warrior/archer use Mirror and keep stun and double ex on that priest, can he do anything to fight back?)

And Mirror/Return is not like the consumable potion, its doesn't cost anything and you can use it all the time together with the SFD/PRO.
May be they need to buy a stat reset and dual priest first. But they get luck as well so not a bad deal.

1. d3 spell is not really a reliable spell to kill, but still it does decent damage with the setup u mentioned
2. no one can ever fight back when they got stunned, there is a chance u get some lucky kill while getting pepsi + gank, but u will still end up dying, so i dunno what more u ask for since priest already can do that in the past and current setting
3.that thief vs priest with SS is just pure dumb, i've never see u guys unable to do anything in maze just because of our archer/warrior, instead our side always suffer from the warrior gank of urs, and unlimited ress which i really fail to see the logic u said priest is no longer able to do anything other than support, just because lot of ppl dualing priest which made priest unable to LD, do u know u can still bless those who don't have sfd? do u know that u can blind those with sfd and doesn't have reflect on? do u know that ur teammate is suffering from a blind? do u know that can u cast divine curse on those who doesn't have protection spell on and prevent them from casting spell/using skills?
4. given that GM really did make the spell u want, tell me what is the odd that u'd change to full offence set while getting ganked, instead of trying to survive and get out from the situation with full defense set ?
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

muking

Postby muking » Wed May 24, 2017 7:44 pm

mofomaycry wrote:1. d3 spell is not really a reliable spell to kill, but still it does decent damage with the setup u mentioned
2. no one can ever fight back when they got stunned, there is a chance u get some lucky kill while getting pepsi + gank, but u will still end up dying, so i dunno what more u ask for since priest already can do that in the past and current setting
3.that thief vs priest with SS is just pure dumb, i've never see u guys unable to do anything in maze just because of our archer/warrior, instead our side always suffer from the warrior gank of urs, and unlimited ress which i really fail to see the logic u said priest is no longer able to do anything other than support, just because lot of ppl dualing priest which made priest unable to LD, do u know u can still bless those who don't have sfd? do u know that u can blind those with sfd and doesn't have reflect on? do u know that ur teammate is suffering from a blind? do u know that can u cast divine curse on those who doesn't have protection spell on and prevent them from casting spell/using skills?
4. given that GM really did make the spell u want, tell me what is the odd that u'd change to full offence set while getting ganked, instead of trying to survive and get out from the situation with full defense set ?

I won't make any new points here as I think my point is quite clear already and i want to let others people to discuss about Patch 107 in this thread in other aspect.

About what metal said. His logic are so good. First he tried to quote my words without my conditions on it to misleading others.
And when I mentioned about aiming a fast moving people and magic/skills about slowing down/stop ppl and let the aiming become more achievable.
Metal suddenly jump to HC. I don't even know why he need to suddenly mentioned HC. If he want to explain how can the priest play in Support mode, I don't think it necessary. Everyone know it already.
Well done with your logics hahaha

I think every players know priest can BLESS, BLIND and Divine CURSE on, thanks for posting it up although its seem very basic.
Most people know it but may be they rather don't use it intentionally and make it better fight (it for BLIND and Divine CURSE)
Also, you seem quite okay with those skills so may be we can just use it more later on for sure, its shouldn't be a problem at all.
And for what's you mentioned, only bless will work under mirror, so I really fail to see the logic you said in the situation i mentioned?
"if that warrior/archer use Mirror and keep stun and double ex on that priest, can he do anything to fight back?"
Yes of course the priest can bless the warrior/archer? But after that, what can he do to let him run away or self defense?
I am saying the priest want to be offensive and what can he do in that situation. Then you answer me that he can bless others if their sfd/pro finished?
Then why he need to be an offensive priest and wear BR/NV instead of blessing others with full ac/smart/eva?
On the other hand, the offensive priest styles didn't exist which I said before, but you said its already there? (How come? How to be so offensive playing styles with bless xD haha? (And even with bless, he can only do it when someone without buff, good fun isn't it hahaha)

Let think it this way okay? Blind and Divine CURSE which you mentioned didn't work when Mirror On, then shall he bless the others and keep becoming a punching bag for those rangers to hit and kill and having fun?

When I played wizard and priest in previous setting, if I decide to play offensively, I don't even wear full ac/smart (full defense set) at all, so I am not entirely sure why you need to ask the last questions.

Quite a few players in this thread seem don't get my purpose for that suggestion.
As D5 opened, with the new symbol systems, why can't we add the new skills to all the classes and let DR have more playing styles that it is now?
I am saying now to add more playing styles for every class, not only priest.
Some mentioned priest should be purely support, which I think its okay, but if we want more playing styles, then why we cannot have a offensive priest and supporting priest together with different dual or rares setup?
Same as Archer, they should be able to be killer or support the team as well. Not everyone want to be a killer, and not everyone want to be a pure support as well?
People mentioned if you want to be a killer, change class which is fine. But why can't we have more playing styles with EVERYCLASS?

Not long ago, Archer already got a new stun skills (Which is very OP, No need to cast and No magic buff can prevent it)
Every class (Not only priest) can have some new skills like D4 Spell D5 skills like a lot of Asia servers did. (And not to mention they have much higher active players than us)
Someone people just think that I am suggesting a new skills/spell for priest ONLY!!!!
Read it carefully. Do I ever say that only priest should have a new skills? No
I mentioned priest and pointing out some stupid situations because I played priest mainly recently.
If other players want, they can suggest more based on the classes they played the most.
Otherwise, if everything stay the same after D5 opened and new symbol rework, why the others bother to come back or join this server?
I know quite a few of old players just feel bored and don't bother to come back, because everything still the same as 6 years ago.
Unless you guys actually enjoy a lot and don't want to improve and attract more old players to come back or new players to join us.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed May 24, 2017 9:10 pm

muking wrote:Someone people just think that I am suggesting a new skills/spell for priest ONLY!!!!

now i stand, you forget to use your daily medications since you start to post on this topic

thats explain all...

read what you write since the topic begining and stop contradic yourself plz!, you just non stop saying that priest get a huge nerf and you want some new mechanics to allow you play priest as a killer as you use to use it before... now you say that you want new features for all clasess... i miss the part when you suggest that...

i stand the frustration of press f1 + last hit, and now many ppl start to play with reflect then you lifedrain yourself, try to adapt it plz, and try to open your mind to a new ways of play the priest like hong suggest you there with nature vigor and BR for example, if you didnt try, then how you know how bad it is? patch was release in less than a week ago, was a huge patch and we have to analize at last 1 month to start to give a good feedback at last...

try to compensate your lack of imagination in game to design a new kind of game for your priest, try to use the imagination that you put HERE WHEN YOU WRITE your latters here :D

you cant pretend that the game modify to adapt to your rares... you have to adapt your rares to the game, or your gameplay to the game, if the meta of the game its play with "X" rare but you have "Y" rare then try to craft "X" rare if you want to succes.

(Y)

Cell

Postby Cell » Wed May 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Ting no offense but your posts are insanely long, make them a bit shorter :hmpf:

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Wed May 24, 2017 9:29 pm

its gg :D accept it muking, priest it's GG'ed on DRG them nerfed it at the point of the unviable only-ress shit, like a slave. if u like slaves pick it and serve your masters ;D, maybe it can be Daenerys Targaryen and u gona be happy getting killed each 45 secs haha !!
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

muking

Postby muking » Wed May 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Metalarg wrote:
muking wrote:Someone people just think that I am suggesting a new skills/spell for priest ONLY!!!!

now i stand, you forget to use your daily medications since you start to post on this topic

thats explain all...

read what you write since the topic begining and stop contradic yourself plz!, you just non stop saying that priest get a huge nerf and you want some new mechanics to allow you play priest as a killer as you use to use it before... now you say that you want new features for all clasess... i miss the part when you suggest that...

i stand the frustration of press f1 + last hit, and now many ppl start to play with reflect then you lifedrain yourself, try to adapt it plz, and try to open your mind to a new ways of play the priest like hong suggest you there with nature vigor and BR for example, if you didnt try, then how you know how bad it is? patch was release in less than a week ago, was a huge patch and we have to analize at last 1 month to start to give a good feedback at last...

try to compensate your lack of imagination in game to design a new kind of game for your priest, try to use the imagination that you put HERE WHEN YOU WRITE your latters here :D

you cant pretend that the game modify to adapt to your rares... you have to adapt your rares to the game, or your gameplay to the game, if the meta of the game its play with "X" rare but you have "Y" rare then try to craft "X" rare if you want to succes.

(Y)

Mate...I think you are the one who need daily medications since you really need to learn how to read please!
You said Hong suggest me there with nature vigor and BR for example! (The Fact is I was the one who mentioned my experience of using those rares before to Hong in my post)
I can quote my word (not the one like what you did to try to misleading others)

muking wrote:Wear NV + BR and D3 spell? Do you think its an effective attack spell? I tried before and I can say that even the priest give up their ac/smart/evasion, they still can't be offensive to attack with the current spell?

I mentioned to him that I tested on the live server long time ago and still doing it now sometime and you now said that hong suggest me to do it?
Are you okay with your reading? If you can't read probably, stop to bra bra bra and make yourself and your comment look useless.
I mentioned in my word I tried. And you don't even know at all. Are you trying to make some joke or not haha?

Also, you said I am contradic myself. I am non stop saying that (at least 5-6 times in this thread already) that I don't mind nerf ac or even remove hidden resist at all. Are you really don't know how to read, or you still choose to read something you want to read only?
Few others mentioned priest have a huge nerf but I said 5-6 times at least that I don't mind at all.
What's the problem with your reading skills, mate?

I haven't suggested any new skills for other classes but did I ever say ONLY priest can have new skills and more playing styles? Did I ever say other classes don't need any new skills at all?
I just point out some really stupid situations which a priest will face and use it as a example why we need a new skills for more playing styles because I played priest mainly recently.
If other players want, they can suggest more based on the classes they played the most.
Otherwise, if everything stay the same after D5 opened and new symbol rework, why the others bother to come back or join this server?
I know quite a few of old players just feel bored and don't bother to come back, because everything still the same as 6 years ago.
May be you are happy enough with the current active number of players in this server, but some others want more people to have fun.

Btw...I feel very sorry to you but I think you really need a reading lesson mate. You just keep missing my point and still think that you are getting everything correct. :scis:
Last edited by muking on Thu May 25, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

muking

Postby muking » Wed May 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Cell wrote:Ting no offense but your posts are insanely long, make them a bit shorter :hmpf:

Hi Paul, I will sum up my main points and leave it here.
I make it clear, I will use priest as a example as recently I mainly played priest although I play every classes in DR (Not so much in Thief)

1. I don't mind the nerf ac and remove hidden resist all in Dual Priest Robe at all as long as it can fulfill the purpose of adding more playing styles and improve the game in this server.
2. I can't see the different playing styles in priest at all in the new setting. No matter people dual Templar, Averager, Saint or Fallen, similar rares set up and playing styles.
3. When a people decide to play in offensive priest, with full Orison and give up the defense setup (AC/Smart/Evasion) and put on Wise, NV and BR, it the current setting. Do you guys think that the D3 spell is effective enough? (The point for high defense setup is not valid anymore because he already decide to give up all defensive rares and put on attacking rares to be offensive.

4. As D5 opened, with the new symbol systems, why can't we add the new skills/Spell (like some other Asia servers did) to all the classes and let DR have more playing styles. I mentioned priest and pointed out some stupid situations because I played priest mainly recently.If other players want, they can suggest more based on the classes they played the most.
Otherwise, if everything stay the same after D5 opened and new symbol rework, why the others bother to come back or join this server? I know quite a few of old players just feel bored and don't bother to come back, because everything still the same as 6 years ago.

5. With more and more people dual priest (Mirror and Luck), which is fine for me. What's are you guys expecting the priest to do when a lot of rangers around him with mirror on except bless others if their sfd/pro finished?
Or may be D3 spell can put on a bit damage on it but its not much to be honest. shall he bless the others and keep becoming a punching bag for those rangers to hit and kill and having fun?

6. Someone said its about teamwork, so its being purely SUPPORT. Its fine for me. But I need to point out that sadly the PVP are actually quite often less than 10 people each side in our server. May be only BM or Sunday CW, we can have some good pvp with good number of people online and teamwork.
So, I suggest with D5 opened, may be we can give every class a new SKILL that allow them to play in both situation - alone or in a team.
Every class should be able to do SUPPORT or do some damage (Players choose and playing styles), with the rares set up they choose, of course if you decide to play offensive, you need to give up some defense rares no matter which class you are in.

Just a recap and sum up, hopefully won't be too long.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
New AV Club - Champion
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Return to “General Chat”