patch 107

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Cell

Re: patch 107

Postby Cell » Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 am

proeel wrote:1. archer/thiefs
Priests are complaining that archers are too op with mirror and luck on.
(there aint many thief players, i wont even bother to go there)

You know theres only 1 warsaint active archer and 1 active revenant in yilse right? While theres 2 warsaint in zypern and not sure about rev , but the only priests complaining are zyperns which is rather amusing since no priest in yilse is complaining about wearing 2 ac items :lol:

Perhaps your nation should change out their classes now rather than all sitting on priests? :geek:

Further more to the point about archers , these are supposed to be the #1 killers ingame right? but you want priest and only priest it seems to be the only one an archer cannot kill :lol:

If you think standing still soaking up damage is a way to play a priest you're a lost cause and deserve this ac nerf to fully whack you in the balls and make you all cry how you are doing now , learn to AVOID rather than standing still making a camp fire with your buddies :rock:

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Thu May 25, 2017 5:26 am

It seems you're complaining on the ac balancing which was really needed.

Yes, priests do die more often now, but so what?
Change your play style.
If you need to play as chicken now running away from archers just to survive, then do it by all means.
You can't expect to be able to tank their dmg easily and kill them by ca rare just like before.
If they have reflect on and you can't LD, then run away to your other team mates.

I feel that playing priest now requires higher skill cap to play efficiently, and definitely needs change of playstyle.
Maybe you just can't keep up with it.

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu May 25, 2017 5:43 am

before the patch AC over high lvls (230+) was hard to reach, but btw makes target extremely strong aganist phsycal damage, more if we consider that candles ratios (when you craft) gives 60%+ AC g1s, than agility ones (the most that ppl use since its counter the stroke candle one), the result of this equation end up in high grade heavy candles wich traduce in more AC, now with the change that build didnt suffer too much, but its a way to balance the ac, i am absoluty agree with this, and i have to recognize that i ABUSE of this AC meta that we had before, however i adapt my build for the patch and i note that i am reciving same damage as before.

i say that we should wait a month or 2, becouse theres something that nobody of us can analize propetly and its what gona happend when 220 tt reach...maybe this is the key to start to talk about changes and analize propetly how the new change on AC get affected by this change

meanwhile i just gona limit to say that without accurate on symbols, warrior thief and archer that dont want dual with a priest have to work on accurate rares at last, the ratios of miss are very highs xD, more aganist targets with agility candle effect, or high grade of smart rares

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu May 25, 2017 7:09 am

And also perma blind
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu May 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Buff priest please. I want to be a tactic pole with high AC.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu May 25, 2017 1:41 pm

bminickw wrote:Buff priest please. I want to be a tactic pole with high AC.

I heard in next patch, u can have up to 5 charge of LD in 1 cast with G20 bear equipped :hmpf:

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Thu May 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Cell wrote:
proeel wrote:1. archer/thiefs
Priests are complaining that archers are too op with mirror and luck on.
(there aint many thief players, i wont even bother to go there)

You know theres only 1 warsaint active archer and 1 active revenant in yilse right? While theres 2 warsaint in zypern and not sure about rev , but the only priests complaining are zyperns which is rather amusing since no priest in yilse is complaining about wearing 2 ac items :lol:

Perhaps your nation should change out their classes now rather than all sitting on priests? :geek:

Further more to the point about archers , these are supposed to be the #1 killers ingame right? but you want priest and only priest it seems to be the only one an archer cannot kill :lol:

If you think standing still soaking up damage is a way to play a priest you're a lost cause and deserve this ac nerf to fully whack you in the balls and make you all cry how you are doing now , learn to AVOID rather than standing still making a camp fire with your buddies :rock:

Not the only one, also me , from yllse.

I taked a look on the undead today , and i will agree with proeel hahaha !, was looking how the best archers of the game was on a priest-killing streak on the screeen so easly and with no challenge.

All classes on the game are getting more-gameplays from the changues, except the priests, wich are getting locked forced to wear 2 Extra items to the core set wich are AC & some kinda of magic protection (Yap , forced to wear 2 more items wich you cant equip out or u gona instant die).

proeel wrote:
..... ****and people are calling priests "support", just stand back and ress and hc****

So the purpose of creating more play style is to make priests a chicken that stand back in a fight.
Seriously, priests even do more than that before the symbol rework.

It's like the Cat & mice game, do u know how is it ?? You hide, them hunt. well, the scenario isnot big so you are dead anyways haha :P !!.

The worst part of all of this, is them destroyed the priests on more than 10 points of view, but them didnt buff any of the "god points / supportive points" like spell cast time, pepsi effects, range of spells, lethy % phisical protection, lethy duration, Authority of Wholeslave cast time / range, etc. lolllll its just stupid. Obscourse all the wars are smiling now and happy with this, them are the guys wich are more benefited for far. Looked how a war with double mace was tanking 8 zyperns with no die (and he survived with not changuing to double-handed weapon) HAHAHA !. nice
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Thu May 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Maybe you should try figure out a way of not getting hit by full ex all the time.
Rely on your team mates more.
I really don't get why people are crying over this ac changes.
It's only around 5 - 7% more damage taken from before.
Get out of that narrow minded thinking of only one way to play priest which is tank all the damage.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu May 25, 2017 5:56 pm

also Zypern do not have enough damage dealer, their PVP tactic have been remained the same since year 2013, ton of pepsier, stack priests and sneaky BLs

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu May 25, 2017 6:18 pm

mofomaycry wrote:also Zypern do not have enough damage dealer, their PVP tactic have been remained the same since year 2013, ton of pepsier, stack priests and sneaky BLs

Priest and warrior are the only two classes able to play PROPERLY(still die alot from half screen away ex) with 300+ ping.
Many Asian(CN/TW/HK) players suffer alot on glass class, not because of they dont want, its just a matter of lag. Theres tons of skilled players in CN servers, most of them are archer mages, they dont bother to try here seeing the yellow/red ping lol.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “General Chat”