patch 107

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
mofomaycry

Re: patch 107

Postby mofomaycry » Thu May 25, 2017 6:25 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:
mofomaycry wrote:also Zypern do not have enough damage dealer, their PVP tactic have been remained the same since year 2013, ton of pepsier, stack priests and sneaky BLs

Priest and warrior are the only two classes able to play PROPERLY(still die alot from half screen away ex) with 300+ ping.
Many Asian(CN/TW/HK) players suffer alot on glass class, not because of they dont want, its just a matter of lag. Theres tons of skilled players in CN servers, most of them are archer mages, they dont bother to try here seeing the yellow/red ping lol.

probably that too, playing with 400-500 ping was too long for me to remember, am playing with averagely 190-220 ms now :hmpf:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu May 25, 2017 7:28 pm

talking about ping, i have to mentioned that before the patch the serve run stable at 150 - 200 ms, but after i note that theres lag pikes about 300 400 ms on some scenarios like dungeons or castle war.

would be awesome if someone can check this too becouse latin america conexion sux extremely hard and i dont know if it is my conexion or something broke on server xD i say this becouse i remember that i use to play with 300 ms until one patch, then looks like the patch fix it, but now seems that its broke again

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu May 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Ampz wrote: Obscourse all the wars are smiling now and happy with this, them are the guys wich are more benefited for far. Looked how a war with double mace was tanking 8 zyperns with no die (and he survived with not changuing to double-handed weapon) HAHAHA !. nice

i was the only one warrior with DMace on undead, and i use an skill called "Stone armor" + Mystic potion Anti curse (to avoid the life drain). and i die 10 times (10 respot used) + 7 times that i required ress from klei hobs cech or iheelyoukeel

17 times death....

klei dies 2 times...
iheelyoukeel dies 1 or 2 times
cech dies 1 or 2 times too
hobs dies 1 time...

I DIE 17 times... and you say warriors are laughting...

Lack of skill its lack of skill, its like a bronze tier in other game go cry becouse they lost aganist a more skilled guy... no scence at all

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Thu May 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Metalarg wrote:
Ampz wrote: ...

17 times death....

klei dies 2 times...
iheelyoukeel dies 1 or 2 times
cech dies 1 or 2 times too
hobs dies 1 time...

Dont make me edit the shadowplay video on high speed with the death-recap of the victims guys today pls. Dun lie. Do u should know klei got camped at first floor and he dies no less than 5 times there hahaha, so the first row has my doubts, like all the others rows ahaha, was a priest-masacre.

We know zypern its pretending win with a army of legacy-well-armed priests, but crealy them dont do a shit now not even a challengue for the archers and warriors.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri May 26, 2017 12:56 am

Ampz wrote:
Metalarg wrote:

Dont make me edit the shadowplay video on high speed with the death-recap of the victims guys today pls. Dun lie. Do u should know klei got camped at first floor and he dies no less than 5 times there hahaha, so the first row has my doubts, like all the others rows ahaha, was a priest-masacre.

We know zypern its pretending win with a army of legacy-well-armed priests, but crealy them dont do a shit now not even a challengue for the archers and warriors.

he dies on floor 1º when he was afk (cwl) i am not counting "AFK" deaths xD.

funny fact its that klei its wearing "avenger" symbol, and its showing the rest that build can be adapted and use it wise in propetly HANDS

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Fri May 26, 2017 1:38 am

I'm just wondering, have you people who complained on priest being weak actually tried different approach and rare setup in playing?
I'm most certain that you guys haven't.

Maybe start analyzing what you can improve in your gameplay perhaps?
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
Only the weak complains and gives up.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Fri May 26, 2017 2:57 am

Before patch 107 : all zypern priest stay at boss room entrance, spamming hc, and ress etc, rely on warrior to pepsi, and wiz like alantoong to kill yllse with bl while some other priest/warrior run up tryna lure some of us away and try to eliminate everyone yllse with it

After patch 107: zypern still do the same

I not sure how efficient that tactic is, it does manage to kill some ppl with it but eventually u will see zypern losing, so this is definitely ur call

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri May 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Ampz wrote:
Metalarg wrote:

I was AFK on first floor. My boss walk in wanting to talk to me.

I only died once on actual fight. Maybe twice. I also only used 14 potions that entire fight.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat May 27, 2017 9:25 am

this is the server where players can enter WG without worrying getting PKed, come on guys we need pk in WG :/

Return to “General Chat”