gemini wrote:thanks for the reply.
so what is the exp rate for the main server? why do you guys say that its really easy leveling now since its just regular exp rate?
and i dont see any reset exp system here so what should i do if i need to reset exp? D:
i used to play on vys nation, so i might have a but trouble if i go to yls / zyp. depends which of you could guide me haha
exp rate + the unique exp quest (repeatable unlimited no. of times) will get you from level 1 to dual 1 class (level 105) in less than one day of continuous playing if you're using the double exp pill which can be bought from game mall (santa guy in every main city of each nation).double exp pills:
1) they have different duration (1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, and 8 hours) for different prices. max pill is at 8 hours double exp costing 280 Raja Emblem (RE).
2) the pill has a timer which you can activate and deactivate (turn on/off) at your will by simple right clicking on it, so you can manage and control when you want the pill to actually run for maximize use and up time.unique exp quest:
1) there is an NPC at major city of each nation (refer to here for NPC coordinates in each city - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25134
2) the quest assigned will be killing certain number of monsters (50 no.'s at level 1-100, 25 no.'s at level 101+).
3) quest reward exp is A LOT. more than the exp you get from killing the monsters to complete the quest.
4) the quest objective changes as you level. it will match dynamically with the monster at your level range for you to kill.
5) quest reward exp can be assigned to level, spell tactics, or weapon tactics. just set your party experience option to which exp you want accordingly.
6) you will get certain no. of fame from each quest completion too. ranging from 10 fame to 20 fame. this will help you to get to dual 1 class right when you reach level 105, as long as you repeat the quest sufficiently.
to reset exp, you can use the old way of getting -exp% from PK mode in town, then getting anthem'd.
however as pointed out by SimpleStupid
, GM has recently added an exp nullify pill (costs 500 RE), which greatly improved players' quality of life.
just place the potion in your potion quick item bar (no. 1 - 5), and it will stop you from gaining any normal level exp while still gaining spell tactics and weapon tactics exp.
you can also consume it for it to reset your exp at your current level to 0%. but this is wasteful and it's not required as you can already stop exp gain from placing the pill in potion quick item bar (no. 1 - 5).
i'd suggest going to yllse / zyp as both nation has more english speaking players who should be able to answer your query in game.
there will be time when people are not responding to your question depending on whether there are people online to begin with, but we have forum to assist you as well.
so long as you don't rush things, and enjoy the processes to get to the max level and gears, i'm sure you will enjoy your stay here.