arena map npc

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
bminickw

Re: arena map npc

Postby bminickw » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:13 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Im talking about the value. Extreme stone vs Dragon scale.
First one had nearly no value, due to easy to obtain, dungeons, world bosses, gambles, even the map itselves. Now they have values, good thing, but a med map is clearly an overkill.
DS you can only get from BM(yes and gamble, when you roll a ds from gold you probably already throwed 100+ stones), which happens twice a week and everyone activity fights for it, chance of loot from 10+ nerds -_- two high maps for it I wonder no one would like to trade in, maybe GM team could give an answer soon.
Regarding for the stocking, different players have diffrrent ways to play, its all about time. I dont stock ex stones because i already have a large amount of it years ago, and I no longer have the time to pick them and storage them, meanwhile, I saw some random casual players even stock roses....

Extreme stone was already changed to 5:1...

That would mean
2 high map = 8 medium map
8 medium map * 5 = 40 extreme stones

You think the value of dragon scale is not worth 40 extreme stones?

'-_-
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Yea 5(or even 3) ex stones for a med seems more reasonable, I said i like it.
I wont trade in my DSs for two high maps simple as that, I think no one would do that, at least for the ones I talked, Id rather hold them in case newbies need it.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:50 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Yea 5(or even 3) ex stones for a med seems more reasonable, I said i like it.
I wont trade in my DSs for two high maps simple as that, I think no one would do that, at least for the ones I talked, Id rather hold them in case newbies need it.

Yeah right. Keep storing 10 dragon scales in your bank.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 pm

bminickw wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Yea 5(or even 3) ex stones for a med seems more reasonable, I said i like it.

^_^ ^_^

finally ppl that reach d4 had at last an use for those items that wont gona use, i am glad with that, big mazes drop sometimes 3 red dragon scale... so i think it worth definetly

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:05 pm

bminickw wrote:

Didnt see this coming :hmpf:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

fenyan

Postby fenyan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:15 am

bminickw wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Im talking about the value. Extreme stone vs Dragon scale.
First one had nearly no value, due to easy to obtain, dungeons, world bosses, gambles, even the map itselves. Now they have values, good thing, but a med map is clearly an overkill.
DS you can only get from BM(yes and gamble, when you roll a ds from gold you probably already throwed 100+ stones), which happens twice a week and everyone activity fights for it, chance of loot from 10+ nerds -_- two high maps for it I wonder no one would like to trade in, maybe GM team could give an answer soon.
Regarding for the stocking, different players have diffrrent ways to play, its all about time. I dont stock ex stones because i already have a large amount of it years ago, and I no longer have the time to pick them and storage them, meanwhile, I saw some random casual players even stock roses....

Extreme stone was already changed to 5:1...

That would mean
2 high map = 8 medium map
8 medium map * 5 = 40 extreme stones

You think the value of dragon scale is not worth 40 extreme stones?

'-_-

Hunt 8 med will drop 2 high lol?

rhy7747

Postby rhy7747 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:36 am

Remain the 5 ex stone for a Med and remove the rest OR you can keep those trade remain but do add on more options for using the dual class items.
Add a NPC that accept dual class items just for re-rolls the legends which is tooth for D1 items,eyes for D2 items and DS for D3 items. Hope to see that soon in next new updates.

Return to “General Chat”