About Counter Attack rare, and Robber rare

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Metalarg

About Counter Attack rare, and Robber rare

Postby Metalarg » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:20 pm

i was analize in deep both rares...

CA always inflict damage over maxium target HP, means that if you have 100 k hp as maximum, and you hit a target with g10 CA (41%) you will injured yourself for 41 k dmg, now if your maximum HP its 100 k and you have 35 k current hp becouse you are injured, you will recive 41 k dmg (you will left at 1 hp). thats means that no matter how many hp you got left, or remain, CA always damage you over your MAXIMUM HP without care how many HP you have current.

Robber inflict damge over target CURRENT HP, means that if target got 100 k hp as maximum hp, but his current hp its 50 k , your robber will stole a % over the 50 k hp and not over 100 k.

conclusion: its this way like its suppose to works ??? why CA so buffed over damage???

CA = works always over maximum target HP, and its stupid becouse 41% on g10 its like bountry for being retarded :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: (without mentioned the ratio of succes, i test over 100 hits, more than 30 % of hits makes CA works.....)

Robber = works over target current HP, and you have to be INJURED, with the same amount of HP that you are trying to stole, and its RETARDED without mentioned that the % its so shit in comparison with CA, the % of succes its A SHIT... over 100 hits in condition to make it work, robber have 5% - 10 % of SUCCES.

can someone of the GM team explain me why this rares are setting in this way?

bob

Re: About Counter Attack rare, and Robber rare

Postby bob » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:45 pm

i'm sure it always been like that since old servers.
DeathMaster Dual 4 Priest
TotalPwnage Dual 4 thief
TerrorSquad dual 2 mage

A good ARG is a dead ONE.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:48 pm

Robber, Desire, CA & Strike have always been as they currently are. The only thing that have is the fact some don't proc anymore on miss. I don't remember if we've changed some values but I don't think we did (you can check our changelogs, I don't remember myself)

EDIT : I have checked, rare values haven't been changed, only the miss behavior.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Metal means CA is too OP, he brought robber to compare with, its hard to judge in sword vs shield, both rares have CONs and PROs, both of them need a nerf in my opinion, not much, 20~30% adjustment is reasonable.
In the other hand, give a little buff to strike and desire(since they are countered heavily by high AC), make desire/strike damage based on attackers attack power instead of the damage dealt/received.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:36 pm

ok understand, thanks for the answer.

Return to “General Chat”