What's up?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Jarlaxle

What's up?

Postby Jarlaxle » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:52 am

Since I can't find my old warrior character I'm starting from scratch. The last I heard the best 1 hander was pierce so I'm sticking to that. Has the skill set changed or is lightning/darkness/ice still the skill set for a warrior? Someone in-game told me Earth skills were better now but when I played I remember them being terrible. I'll probably play a support warrior or as I remember warriors can't hardly kill anything or at least back then they didn't unless your character or skills sucked :hmpf:

mewraja

Re: What's up?

Postby mewraja » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:38 am

Warrior is OP now with the right setup.
Best 1-hander is piercing hands down.

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:50 am

What's the set up, can you pm me it if it's a trade secret?

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:23 am

Jarlaxle wrote:What's the set up, can you pm me it if it's a trade secret?

I mean the g9/g10 items and D3 weapon (Y)

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:51 am

I see. Do you have any ideas about the skill lightning vs Earth

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:31 am

Arguably the best damage build is - Force (lg weapon) ; Desire, Robber, Critical (yes critical rare is working now) however some might chage crit to additional force.
2h weapons have become very popular due to the increased dmg, however spear does not fall very much behind.
Depending on particular situation , you might trade one dmg dealing type to AC or Evasion.
CA is still OP as hell, but its much more fun to play only with offensive items.
Warrior dmg output is currently very much comparable to archers.

Going with utility build, its probably good to use AC, CA, Evasion, Speed or Smart.
Skillset: Lighting (AC Drop); Darkness (Poison); Ice (Pepsi)

- Lightning skills are good for lvling, have better utility (ac drop, lightning resist) and ex lightning is good in a mass battle.(i think better overall)
- Earth skills are bad for lvling but ex earth is probably best dmg dealing skill vs single target and you get area stun skill.
I suggest you start with lightning and try out earth when you are maxed lvl/tt; combat skill reset is very easy to do via quest.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Thomas wrote:Arguably the best damage build is - Force (lg weapon) ; Desire, Robber, Critical (yes critical rare is working now) however some might chage crit to additional force.
2h weapons have become very popular due to the increased dmg, however spear does not fall very much behind.
Depending on particular situation , you might trade one dmg dealing type to AC or Evasion.
CA is still OP as hell, but its much more fun to play only with offensive items.

Going with utility build, its probably good to use AC, CA, Evasion, Speed or Smart.

- Lightning skills are good for lvling, have better utility (ac drop, lightning resist) and ex lightning is good in a mass battle.(i think better overall)
- Earth skills are bad for lvling but ex earth is probably best dmg dealing skill vs single target and you get area stun skill.
I suggest you start with lightning and try out earth when you are maxed lvl/tt; combat skill reset is very easy to do via quest.

:love:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:01 am

Thomas wrote:Arguably the best damage build is - Force (lg weapon) ; Desire, Robber, Critical (yes critical rare is working now) however some might chage crit to additional force.

Thanks, exactly what I wanted to read :love:

Return to “General Chat”