Best Time for Events!?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.

Wich Time Frame is best for events for you guys ^^

00:00st-3:00st
12%
3:00st-6:00st
26%
6:00st-9:00st
2%
9:00st-12:00st
2%
12:00st-15:00st
16%
15:00st-18:00st
12%
18:00st-21:00st
2%
21:00st-00:00st
28%

Total votes: 43

alucard777

Re: Best Time for Events!?

Postby alucard777 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:24 am

as always keep whining piece of crap at least gms is active when they do nothing you whine when they do things you whine cause they dont do it correctly
whatever is your purpose is to keep whining maybe its you server dont need! what i see is gms is doing their best (with some errors) and all your purpose is to kill me in scenario that i learn like 25 people was happy to see gm you ruining everything by whining thats only the thing you know to do whine and whine and whine.
your only goal in life is to whine lol. who needs so negative ppl to play and never be happy ( impossible to hear from your mouth some thing positive lol) is your goal
is to scare gm away so there will never be another event? you can say you dont like a thing but stop talking on behalf of all server. cause your incapable of talking positive so who whant to hear from you anyway!! keep killing me in scenario and thinking your the king in DR but dont scare gm away cause of your crappy behavior never happy!!!ohhh i got another good idea do only events in yllse and vyseus since zypern keeps negative about any activities gms does :D.
Last edited by alucard777 on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:35 am

alucard777 wrote:as always keep whining piece of crap at least gms is active when they do nothing you whine when they do things you whine cause they dont do it correctly
whatever is your purpose is to keep whining maybe its you server dont need! what i see is gms is doing their best (with some errors) and all your purpose is to kill me in scenario that i learn like 25 people was happy to see gm you ruining everything by whining thats only the thing you know to do whine and whine and whine.
your only goal in life is to whine lol. who needs so negative ppl to play and never be happy ( impossible to hear from your mouth some thing positive lol)

yeah he shouldnt say anything about poorly timed events overlapping dungeons lol...
theres plenty of time that doesn't overlap with wars or dungeons that are good for events... shouldn't be hosting events during dungeons and wars removing participation from those or denying players opportunity to participate in the events that rarely occur as is
it isn't like this is the first time its happened either its happened numerous times all he has to do is press h click dungeons check times go back to index click wars and check times if you want to start an invasion event or any other kind event make sure it doesn't overlap and do it with plenty of time before a dungeon or after its completed lol

alucard777

Postby alucard777 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:40 am

i admit gms didnt time his event correctly and its been sometime he does that thought. and id say one more thing gm could do events for low lv only :D.

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:06 am

It is not really a big deal but it will actually influence people's attitude on gm's action
(its just like the old posts that yllse players questioning gm favorites zypern players)

we actually have players questioning why gm hosting an event when 95% of zypern players are stuck inside of a maze.
But like i said, ITS NOT A BIG DEAL. Some of us still managed to make it.

But i really hope, there will be some kind of reminder, like "an event will be happening in 15mins at where"
You dont have to post the event like a day ahead, we all know GM has a busy life as well.
But having some kind of reminder is better, so players can actually call others to attend as well.
Therefore, you will have more people attending the event.

Another thing with the announcement, is it possible to add "who" into the announcement?
Because I was actually trying to whisper that particular GM, telling that he may want to postpone the event for like 20mins, so our people can actually attend.
But i had no idea who to whisper to :(
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:47 am

raijin is back recently, i suspect that he didnt note that and he follow THE VOTATION OF THIS POST to release the hour of the event, if we can see the event was at the time zone with more VOTES, he back since 2 weeks becouse he was the only one who makes events like that (since i start playing) so i suspect that he didnt note it, anyways make a mistake its human i think.

anyways, for the data that i could collect, the prices was some gold coins, 1 or 2 high maps, and some checks of 10 millons, nothing that make zypern weaker or give an stupid advantage to yilse or vyseous over zypern.
Try to be a bit more kind on your feedbacks and i am pretty sure that will be hear better than being a DICK and pretend get anything couse its your "RIGHT", and without being and stupid hipocrate plz.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:00 pm

muking wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Anytime on weekends, but its better to GIVE NOTICE at least a day before.

Agree, I think giving notice a day before is a minimum.
Ideally giving notice 1 week before will be good for players that have busy lifestyle or working schedule as it will give more time for them to arrange it.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Events need to be announced outside of game before they happen and announced inside the game half hour in advance.

Enough said..
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:04 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:I heard there was a random event made before UD finish. Quite interesting of your time choosing, keep it up :oops:

And its another event without announcement. I think GM team could program this kind of random monster invasion with a 10mins notice, we dont need GM here.

He takes care of events and helps answer questions from players. He has no obligation to listen to everything you have to say, drop everything he's doing in order to fulfill your wishes. The dude has a full time job and a LIFE. He's an adult that has to take care of himself first. I'm sick and tired of the entitlement you ooze out everytime you open your mouth. We're sorry we can't listen to every one of your suggestions. We wish we had the time to implement everything we want to implement. We're also sorry that some of your suggestions are low priority or not something we want to add or change. And we're sorry you have to be sarcastic even when you're proven wrong and don't know what you're talking about.

Get off your high horse and grow the f up. Almost everyone that plays this game at this point are at least 24+. It's about time to realize the world doesn't revolve around you and your ego, yes?

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:18 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:I heard there was a random event made before UD finish. Quite interesting of your time choosing, keep it up :oops:

And its another event without announcement. I think GM team could program this kind of random monster invasion with a 10mins notice, we dont need GM here.

He takes care of events and helps answer questions from players. He has no obligation to listen to everything you have to say, drop everything he's doing in order to fulfill your wishes. The dude has a full time job and a LIFE. He's an adult that has to take care of himself first. I'm sick and tired of the entitlement you ooze out everytime you open your mouth. We're sorry we can't listen to every one of your suggestions. We wish we had the time to implement everything we want to implement. We're also sorry that some of your suggestions are low priority or not something we want to add or change. And we're sorry you have to be sarcastic even when you're proven wrong and don't know what you're talking about.

Get off your high horse and grow the f up. Almost everyone that plays this game at this point are at least 24+. It's about time to realize the world doesn't revolve around you and your ego, yes?

REALLY WELL SAID.
But can you also forward this message to the players that had questions on GMSIGNPAINTER's "favoritism" toward zyp players?
Thank you.

Anyways, like i said, ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.
We provided feedback on the event.
Enough said..
Happy Gaming xD

bob

Postby bob » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:25 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:

Sound's familiar to what signpainter said to you right?
DeathMaster Dual 4 Priest
TotalPwnage Dual 4 thief
TerrorSquad dual 2 mage

A good ARG is a dead ONE.

Return to “General Chat”