Time to say Bye to Archer

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
PowerRangers

Time to say Bye to Archer

Postby PowerRangers » Fri May 13, 2016 4:07 am

If this is what the game wants. im not gona against the will of the game. i will be primarily play on other class or may not play as much as i normally do. bye Archer,
u are not for this game.

Thomas

Re: Time to say Bye to Archer

Postby Thomas » Fri May 13, 2016 4:59 am

It cant be that bad? :help:

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri May 13, 2016 6:04 am

its not the will of the game bro, fist of all, i want to say sorry since i was one of those guys that make bully to you and trust me when i say sorry, maybe my behaivour become for the fury that i get when i get blinded, and get blinded by an archer is pretty weird :/

back to the topic theres many thing that i want to share with you, you see, before i start this game and chose the class i try to get what class its the best for the type of game that i play before in other role games, so i make a little investigate asking to my friends what the weakness and the streght of the clases, well lets analize togheter the strenght of the archer and the weakness of the archer, maybe if we try to talk objetive we can reach a solution for you, i mean for you couse i dont think archer is a bad class, its a class that demands a very skilled player, very fast with the mouse, and with the keyboard, well lets discuss well

Archer

Streght :
-damage of the Ex fire (2 of those complete kill everything in game, 1 is enought to kill everything if target is lack of AC rares)
-shooting with the most range of physical damage (usefull with distant rares, allow you to make a very good damage)
-speed of the boots make this class one of the most fasters (make you hard to catch, or easy to scape if you got the right equipment)
-posible build with luck and anti curse priest spells (wich if you have high end rares, becomes a priest killer extremelly effective and a DEAMON!!!!)

Weakness :
-no shield, wich means Lack of white AC wich means low defense in a fight situation if you want hit, also if you wear 1 blue rare AC the lack of shield make you extremely weak aganist any damage
-its extremely hard to land a double ex with the bug of shoot and then charge the skill
-extremely HARD to play, i am not joking about that the HARDEST CLASS TO PLAY IN GAME, but in correct hands, could be A DEMON!!!

well now lets talk about the last weakness of the archer, the requierd of SKILL.
since archer have lack of defense white, its extremely hard to get in in a team fight, also the mechanic of the character its complex, i know that try to land a double extreme with a thief or an archer becomes a nightmare and if i can add something here its if you have more than 300 MS like me, its virtualy imposible to land :S
also an archer that have the skill requiered other important thing, SURROUND VISION OF THE SITUATION. « if you get inside a fight that 3 warriors are hiting a priest, and the priest beloong to your team, what do you think that happend if 3 warriors insta focus an archer??? the archer will be smashed in a second.... but how can i do to gain SURROUND VISION OF THE SITUATION ???? the only way its being a veteran, only a veteran in this game can deduct when is the moment, or when is NOT the moment, couse he can think about the risk and the gain before get in a situation.

now lets make yourself this question, maybe could determinate if you are chosing the right class for you or the bad class for you, if some of this question the answer is NO then you should go for other class:

1) you have ping (MS) enought to play archer???? (if you have more than 300ms, the requiered of skill becomes double couse its virtualy imposible land a double ex)
2) you are skilled player that could bug the double ex without fail when you make the bug??? (if you fail 50% of trying to bug the answer is NO)
3) you have the SURROUND VISION of the game? (means that you know the mechanics of the games, if you know all the mechanics its YES, if theres something that you dont know about skills spells rares the answer is NO?

if all the answer was YES, then theres something that you are making wrong, and very very wrong, if the answer of one of those questions is no, maybe you should try play other class that could be more friendly with your playstyle, its not something bad, and EVERYONE have right to make a mistake!!!

if all answer was yes, and you recognize yourself that you are making something wrong, its simple, TRY TO MAKE THINGS IN DIFFERENT WAY!!! dont expect any change here and in life if you continue make the things in the same way !!!! give a chance to try something risky!! give a chance to try a different way! what the most that you can loss? a life in a virtual game??? come on men try try try.

since the server population is not so high, most of us know each other, and know how play the other, thats is something that all of us have to recognize, everyone of us have in our mind a personal reputation of the other person that we play here, thats behaivour make that one person change his playstyle depending who is in the front, and many times adjust our rare build to face that situations, ill give you an example of what those action influese our gampley (sorry for what i going to say if someone feel bad or something just tell me and ill edit) also ill compare you with others 6 archers in game (luckyly 4 of those 6 archers are friendlys xD)

okey this is the situation, i am face to face aganist one of those guys : Torment, thomas, ailee, donger, abelx, bnus

inmedialy i put AC blue rare couse i know that a wrong step and i am DEATH, i try to concentrate and sometimes i put nervious couse i know that a double of any of those kill me easy, fist thing that comes in my mind: DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!

what i make if i am face to face aganist you???

inmediatly put force force desire robber and start to catch you knowing that you only will run and i have no chance to die, since you dont gona hit me, also you will try to blind me so its the best moment to kill you when you stay quiet CASTING, fist thing that comes in my mind: FREE ARCHER MEAT!!!

now i think, why i make this difference between return fighter and the others archer? why i put more nervious when i am face to face aganist other archer? whats the diference between return fighter and the others?

the diference is simple, the others archer put me to sleep many times in a battlefield, and i know that a wrong step, a delay on the pot consume will kill me easy, now what are you doing in the battlefield? using blind, and run.... what fear i should have to a guy that will blind me and run 2 miles away ? the problem is that i am not the only one that thing this, the rest of the ppl of the server that play aganist you think in the same way, trust me when i say that if you just one time try to put me an ex, ill die in only 1 ex, couse 90% of times i follow you with no ac rares or def cape :D

avoid to close yourself into "archer dont worth" and chek the gamplay of those archer, abelx is a good archer and belong to your guild, why dont you try talk with him?, maybe he can help you to improve, or he can tell you what are you making wrong with the class.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri May 13, 2016 1:16 pm

Tldr
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri May 13, 2016 1:17 pm

PowerRangers wrote:If this is what the game wants. im not gona against the will of the game. i will be primarily play on other class or may not play as much as i normally do. bye Archer,
u are not for this game.

Quite funny ablex does pretty good against opponents. Maybe YOU'RE not cut out for archer.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Fri May 13, 2016 4:54 pm

bminickw wrote:
PowerRangers wrote:If this is what the game wants. im not gona against the will of the game. i will be primarily play on other class or may not play as much as i normally do. bye Archer,
u are not for this game.

Quite funny ablex does pretty good against opponents. Maybe YOU'RE not cut out for archer.

Exacly lol.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

Ultrame

Postby Ultrame » Fri May 13, 2016 6:04 pm

bminickw wrote:
u are not for this game.

This.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri May 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Another archer whine topic.
Sad but true this class requires much more patient and confident than others. Unfortunitely I have yet to see one besides torment to make it fun to play against/with, even him chooses not to use archer in large engagement, simply because its a low tier in most circumstances(in most circumstances warr/priest rule the fight)and completely garbage fighting out numbered. Its acutually draw own priests back to pure support sandbags by keep ress/buffing the poor KDA teammates.
Metal got a point where you need to know the game mechanic really well to master this class. Pick up the one chase you out alone, avoid fighting warriors, watch out BL, be defensive while got pepsi controlled, and agressive while no one aim you, extra concern on gear switching, stroke, invalid magic, all those basic shits you need to know and again, stay clam. This is not easy, so theres no archers in real fights =p
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sun May 15, 2016 6:50 am

u should play warrior
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Mon May 16, 2016 10:11 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Another archer whine topic.
Sad but true this class requires much more patient and confident than others. Unfortunitely I have yet to see one besides torment to make it fun to play against/with, even him chooses not to use archer in large engagement, simply because its a low tier in most circumstances(in most circumstances warr/priest rule the fight)and completely garbage fighting out numbered. Its acutually draw own priests back to pure support sandbags by keep ress/buffing the poor KDA teammates.
Metal got a point where you need to know the game mechanic really well to master this class. Pick up the one chase you out alone, avoid fighting warriors, watch out BL, be defensive while got pepsi controlled, and agressive while no one aim you, extra concern on gear switching, stroke, invalid magic, all those basic shits you need to know and again, stay clam. This is not easy, so theres no archers in real fights =p

Well said.
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

Return to “General Chat”