no point of start double exp

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Ampz

Re: no point of start double exp

Postby Ampz » Sat May 07, 2016 9:45 pm

proeel wrote:
bminickw wrote:Go to a different room?

people should stop bully the new...
pk before db exp starts and took the room until pk off is on.
not sure its playing smart or dirty... :hmpf:

Bmnickw it's right, you cant steal a seekers room while it's being used rushing in.

You should go to other room, or come early.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

magicslash

Postby magicslash » Sat May 07, 2016 11:19 pm

Metalarg wrote:if i was right you can make barlogs, room of acceptance, and room of depresion. avoid tunnel vision only on what you need or what you want, couse seems that you close y our mind only on barg and all ppl of the server want lvl on barg

new players on yilse dont have this problem, all carebears guild helm them to lvl, ppl just have to ask ill put a tank and healer at the coords that they need, also vyseous are so kind and helpfull with his new ppl, if you are from yilse or vyseous you just have to talk on nation chat and 90% of the times you will get a party, or you will get ppl that help you to lvl :D, dont have idea what happend on zypern but i want to delibe that they make the same ^^

if you are tired of lvl alone, no matter what nation who you are, i can help you ^^ mail me and we go to hunt togheter

I would say my point is there is always full room in seeker when double exp event , so i hardly can enjoy the double exp event, comparing with the 7 ppl or more , I m standing outside make me fell bad .

im eager to paticipate , willing to lvling as much as i can , but still game can't provide me such place, it is so called limited rooms, in this case , i should grab a new char and start over again ? avoid to be in high- lv ?

come on , it's 2016 now , let's say the ppl who play this game is around 30+ , who got time for that ? i don't argue the exp rate, but still i have to get some place to train right ? i don't stand outside and the entire server , only 7 ppl enjoy the high-LV room ?

entire server 7 ppl , that's what i want to say, no mater which nation , game should not kill the player's enthusiasm of lvling right ?

:hmpf:

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun May 08, 2016 12:17 am

Seekers wasn't available until 1.4 version came out. So what did people do back before that? I understand your point to be honest but GM can't do anything about this right now for this double exp. However it is a great suggestion and should be reviewed to make the other rooms feasible for level 150 to go there.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun May 08, 2016 6:41 am

Ampz wrote:Bmnickw it's right, you cant steal a seekers room while it's being used rushing in.

You should go to other room, or come early.

hmm i must misunderstood then
they said you pked them before 00:00 and take over the room :?
my bad :P
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun May 08, 2016 9:06 am

proeel wrote:
bminickw wrote:Go to a different room?

people should stop bully the new...
pk before db exp starts and took the room until pk off is on.
not sure its playing smart or dirty... :hmpf:

new ppl lvling at barginian room, wow you are very very smart, how i didnt think about it when i start!!!! thx for the idea!

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sun May 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Yeah I found a new player in town asking for crit to buy a potion box. He said he needed it for barg room.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue May 10, 2016 6:24 pm

Ya i had some player asking me cs books so they can do seeker bargain room

Return to “General Chat”