Community improvement

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Metalarg

Community improvement

Postby Metalarg » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:04 am

guys like everybody know, i start this game on october, 2015, btw i get inside this game for my friends, i have to oportunite to play this before but i always refuse in the past.

well the experience of this game is AWESOME!!! its very adictive and the mechanics are unique, better than most new games.

i have a point of view of a person who start from 0 and have to lvl, make jobs, make rares, collect materials.

well, all this time i could get in contact with the community, and i saw something that dissapoint me, Dragon Raja is a great game, but like all videogames have a life time, and well seems that lifetime of DR past long ago. the only signal of life is this server, and well everybody know thats the GM team hold this server, and try to make all of us happy!, i think at this moment that nobody saw the SACRIFICE that GM group make to hold this server on.

GMS are humans, like all of us, they have real life, they spend time (the most valuable resourse) and money to hold this server, not only hold it, they make an effort to modify a game that have more than 15 years old. all this effort to make the server better, and try to get more ppl inside here. and btw all this effort oriented to give us his effor FOR FREE!!! just for stay alive a game that means something important for everyone who want to play.

thats its what i saw from the GM team since 5 months i play, now lets chek what most of ppl make on forum since i start

-players who plays more than 5 10 or 15 years CRYYYY ALL DAY ASKING FOR NEW CONTENT (gm work on d5, reworking legends, open beta server test, the gm is working on beta server, just for make the changes with the comunity coperation to make the change fair) « all this shit took time, i am sure that gm group have REAL LIFES, with responsavilitys!!!!! they are not machines, and they make all this effort for SHIT.... couse seems nobody say here "THANKS" seems that veteran player think they "DESERVE" couse he play on the server, come on men, stop cry like a bitch, start a new char from 0 and you will find a new use to your free time.
-players who cry, like a babys when they cant get his candys.... (also the gm group have to tolerate this shit...)
-players who dont tolerate LOSS in game, so they should be a blame that make him loss... and they have to make a post on forum to report a stupid shit or make GM loss time answer to a retarded.
-players who ask reboot of server, "couse he get bored", well men if you get bored, START A CHAMPION from 0, make all the rares, make him merchant!, and i am sure that you will find fun again! aaaaa nooo you dont like start from 0 couse when you loss you get mad... BITCH PLZ!!!!

the only thing that i can saw from the comunity, its that they dont DESERVE the GM efford, THEY DONT DESERVE this server still alive, and seems that the community is making an efford to destroy the server.

so my petition is this, if GM group give this server to all of us, we should DESERVE THIS EFFORT, how we can DESERVE their EFFORT, well here is a list, that you can read, and i am sure if you try one of those things, you can help this server to grow!, and you will enjoy more the game, and also you will have a new objetive that make you get busy on game to enjoy more, well here is the list:

-fist of all, STOP THINK IN YOURSELF ALWAYS, since we are a community (or well, we try...) we work like a chain in this game, if one part of the chain broke, another 2 parts of the chain have to make the double effort to acomplish the same enjoy for all, what the points of this? imagine that tomorrow all VYS left, or yilse, or zyp???? every nation here its important!!!! i know that sometimes i rage to someone and my mouth act more fast than my brain (especially SS, reece or LT) but i get better result when i say, "hey men GG thx for the pk train, was awesome" i am sure if we start to be more gentle each person with others, we will enjoy more the game, also we can make more things togheter like community, WE DONT NEED A GM TO MAKE A GOOD EVENT!!!, WE CAN MAKE ONE BY US!!! for example, a tournament PK on arena, each team pay 10 sards to get inside, the winner get all!!!!! we dont need a GM to give us price since like in other post veteran says "we have all g10", whats wrong to gamble 10 or 20 or 30 sards to make a good event without consuming GM TIME??? i repeat, WE CAN MAKE IT BY OURSELF!
-second, when we saw a player being victim of pk, or we saw him suffer a lot to try to get a mineral, a log, a skin, an herb, what wrong we help him with the 10 merchant that every veteran player here sure got, whats wrong to try to scout him, and help him aganist the pker, whats wrong to give a hand to other for free..
if you are on the central market of your city with all your 150 lvl chat 200 tt all g10 items... and you saw a poor newbie try to loot some crits to get one more pot for lvling alone whats wrong to donate 2 millons, seriusly whats wrong to help another person... you will also gain a new motivation in game.... and also a pal that will follow you and help you when he/she can, alone we are weak, togheter we are strong (also a good law in real life)
-thirth, you can invite a friend to try this game, everyone here got a friends in real life that always share same thigs like a BBQ, or like a game, if you and your friend share a game, why you dont invite to test this! ofc, if it is your friend you should guide him!, this game give many funny moments, i pass all of them with my friends ampz and wardys (btw those 2 f*** make me work like hell in this game), you can enjoy better the game and you will find that motivation, theres nothing better than start a new char with your pals from 0 and make all from the beggining with ppl that you know!!! trust me its also a good teraphy to reduce exam stress, job stress, nothing like run with a friend to kill an ifrit with lvl 100 chars with low lvl rares !!! its like live an adventure with your pal!!! ^_^
-fourth, everyone of us have a brain, and every person with a brain have something called creativity!!!!someone have more, someone have less, if you finish your char lvl 150 tt 200 g10 all, why dont use that creativity on your brain to help the server!!! one example of this is YANSHEN, he use his creativity to make a blog to help the server and Dragon Raja, its just an example!, like i say, we can make our personal events!!! for low lvl ppl!, something like kill "x" monster, or something like PVP arena with prices and all the shit, come on guys!!! stop waste your creativity to make apost on forum to ask GM more CANDYS.... they already give us this BIIIIGGG Candy called server of Dragon Raja!! we should be happy for that!
-fifth, whats the glory to kill an underlevel guy? whats the honor of kill a guy who want to start to play this game? whats the point of kill somebody that i know that they cant make me a shit? if there are many d4 lvl 150 g10 on server like in other post everybody says, why dont talk each other and go to arena ?? we can also make gambles, with crits, sards, or something!, remember WE DONT NEED GMS TO MAKE EVENTS OURSELFS! we just need to spend time like GM does. if the GM teams make it for us, why we dont make it for ourselfs??? we can make a really decent event if we work togheter, i know that the game get all of us in a competition for the nation system, but think that behaind a pc theres another person, human like me, thats is here to play with me, and their participation in game is vital to hold the server alive!!!! btw we fight for dungeons and wars, but its part of game, we shouldnt have vervals fight in game, also we can make a better place for new ppl!

well guys, i think if we follow all this things we can make the community bigger, and also we can make the gms relax a bit with our personal problems, they are humans like us, and they are making all of this for nothing.... just for fun, they give us a server free to play, they work on modification of something that have more than 15 years, they dont get money to pay that job that they make for us, and if it gains some its a little shit in comparison with the hours of programation that the game requiered to get all modification that the server already have...

i just want to say this, couse if i was a GM, without doubt..... i closed the server inmediatly..... think this guys... WORK every f*** day, spend time on a server that have 15 years old, have to learn tons of programation, have 0 help from community, only agressive feedbacks and cry for candy, and tons of ticket that they complain if they dont get answer in a month, have to spend money from my pocket to have the server working online, try to make my best to modificate the game without loss the valance of the game..... AND THE WORST PART for a GM.... NO ONE f*** SAY THX!, GJ!, NICE!. only complains about d5, only complains about content, only complains about the time of ticket answer, only complains about wheres my candy.

i know that i was one of those guys that make the same shit than others, but i am gona change this starting for today!, and i invite all of yours to make the same!

SimpleStupid

Re: Community improvement

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:59 am

顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

defense89

Postby defense89 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:48 pm

amen metalarg!!!!
way to go that behavior will get a server go far...

guys i know about the war things its only war but you know acting like making sure nobody makes df in ALL the wars is anti-gameplay. My friend and i start hitting vyseus low dmg to make at least 200 pwp of the war,to get at least 1 df while zypern getting obliterated just to be sure nobody can make df at all.Some mage i wont say the name came and kill her making sure she gets nothing at all, ignoring me protecting her and calling her friends to take care of everystone hitters EXCEPT me.they all quitted war listening tv some went back to another game where progression is not that hard. thats encouraging people to stop to play (antigameplay). i mean zypern hitting vyseus is not ylsee concerns it is vyseus, and making them 80 stone (theyll be 0 anyway at the end of war )while zypern making at least 200 pwp in a war is
a start to get a war done.
however protecting vyseus to make sure nobody hits vyseus is ok, but then ylsee makes vyseus 0 means they protecting vyseus to make sure zypern doesnt make a pwp
at all and doing that with 2 lv 150 max tt which is antigame play, wich makes people leave the game.

i started a char in ylsee,just to test how welcome i am in a new nation as a noob player and i was told to f*** off get back to zypern i am a spy and everything.... wtf guys if i were really new one starting to play this server would i want to play more??? no. some other guys lvling in vd (quitted for good) asked blade for a 1 WEEK to stop pk his friends. cant lv at all for 1 week (they all quitted as well).
i raise my hat however to klei's initiative with his begginners guild he at least understand what means play in a server with 1000 ppl or plays with 50 ppl (ghosts town when no scenario or wars).wich one would you rather play on? 50 ppl server or 1000ppl server?
a key to get people is to have people the hardest part of getting newplayers is to keep the few each times that comes.

zypern is slowly vanishing and of course even the d4s stopped to play most of them.

maybe taking off one pvp in one scenario per week could help get back in peace talk with eachother and friendly play at least 1 scenario.
i know scenario is the place to fight but only once a week where people could talk to each other and let newbies try a scenario to stay alive
and get his first lg.

like metalarg said all the nation makes one game balanced. Zyperns are'nt dogs, and new player just try to enjoy the game for what it is not for the actions and behavior of the old d4 whos are lv 150 and play only once or twice a week that gives nations shitty gameplay and behavior (some zypern some yllse).

try start a char in zypern see if they will be left to themselves ;), i already apply metalarg rules to make sure new people stay on this server, when i see new comer i stop doing whatever i do and make sure he gets nice experience tell them the best way to lvling tanking for them (even sometime buying exp pill).

now we need all to get in hands with eachother and treats newcomers like gold to make sure they enjoy they're game trying. dont forget one thing about new comers.
they only testing the game, its their final decision and their first impression that will makes them stay or not.
then comes the game playing, but if all player are bad with newcomers they wont stay most of them. unless they start this game like metalarg said with 3- 4 friends.
good job metalarg hope most people will think about it now.

Caretaker

Postby Caretaker » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Krypton

Postby Krypton » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:21 am

Defence, tell your Zypern friends to stop pking me in WG when I'm trying to donate secrets for dual fame. :(
Help me I'm a noob. :help:

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:31 am

:P dont worry bro, if they post my RAGE aganist SS, aganist again, aganist resse, aganist LT, aganist every guy that use stonization on me, they forum will requiered 10 GB of imagens to show that :P

sometimes mouth work fast then brain.

but its good that recognized when one make something bad, we are not less men to saying "sorry"... we are more mature and more evolutive when we can ask an apologize for something that we make wrong.

i stand defense, i was mad and salty when i was CC and try to hit a vys stone, and resse come with his "total powange" or "LT" come and stun or stone me, also again try to stone a summon to avoid i get pwp, but well i think that they was victims too and they try to make the same shit that they have to eat when they are lows lvl, not for that we should make the same to others... thats the point.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:47 am

Krypton wrote:Defence, tell your Zypern friends to stop pking me in WG when I'm trying to donate secrets for dual fame. :(

Then dont come WG 15mins before abyss starts.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Krypton

Postby Krypton » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:33 am

SimpleStupid wrote:
Krypton wrote:Defence, tell your Zypern friends to stop pking me in WG when I'm trying to donate secrets for dual fame. :(

Then dont come WG 15mins before abyss starts.

I don't see why you would attack someone in peace mode walking towards a quest NPC. Even if there was no Abyss instance, Zypern would still kill me for just being in WG trying to hunt secrets in GG. What friendly people they are. T_T

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:49 am

guys plz, the objetive of my post is that we can improve our community, stop fight here for who pk who, lets make a reflection of what we can improve to be a better comunity, but everyone have to make a part for this.

everyone make shit to others till now (me inclusive) but we can end this, i dont saying "stop pk" i say get a better actitude in game.

forget and forgive all the past shit..... give a chance to be gentle each other, inclusive if theres pk.

ill start a little tournamet of pk on arena with prices that i gona craft and make by myself!!! sooo prepared to to the matchs! ill anonuce on general chat!!! will be after the event of GM team is prepearing on march!

Krypton

Postby Krypton » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:39 am

Metalarg wrote:guys plz, the objetive of my post is that we can improve our community, stop fight here for who pk who, lets make a reflection of what we can improve to be a better comunity, but everyone have to make a part for this.

everyone make shit to others till now (me inclusive) but we can end this, i dont saying "stop pk" i say get a better actitude in game.

forget and forgive all the past shit..... give a chance to be gentle each other, inclusive if theres pk.

ill start a little tournamet of pk on arena with prices that i gona craft and make by myself!!! sooo prepared to to the matchs! ill anonuce on general chat!!! will be after the event of GM team is prepearing on march!

(Y) (Y) (Y)

Return to “General Chat”