Community improvement

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
SimpleStupid

Re: Community improvement

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:16 pm

#priority
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SjokzArmpit

Postby SjokzArmpit » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:25 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:#priority

r u comparing making a post which he can do from work or literally while taking a shit on the toilet VS coding in new features?

u r not a very smart person '-_- '-_-

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:12 am

GMbluefire wrote:I don't understand. Rare making has been improved and is much easier than before. You used to have to raise success rate to 100% making items one by one. That was improved to making just one item. Then even that got removed and you can directly make the rare. The upper limit was improved to 12 at GM from 6 I believe. Skins used to fail, now each monster you butcher is guaranteed to drop one skin. How much easier do you want rare making to be?

We can't stop shit from happening in game. That's why I'm asking everyone for moderation. Some of you are just shooting yourselves in the foot. Suggestions are seriously taken, but please realize the limitation of coders we have. Coding takes time. Designing the changes take time. Exp rate was also increased for lower levels and there is a monthly double exp weekend. And it's relatively easy to earn enough RE to buy double experience pills.

I can understand your suggestions to improve the server, but these are all things we addressed multiple times =\

First, you must think the time of DragonRaja online has passed long ago. Your way to think must be, as gm, that you're aiming to players that have a highest age, people with family that work or study alot and cant lose so much time making rares. The DR system is perfect, but, for old type players that cant lose so much time already. Enough time is necessary to get a character dual 4 max lvl and tts, but at least you have fun leveling and chatting with friends, other thing is the worst time involved to make rares and find the materials.
Check what you want to do with the server, theres something called "objetive segment" it mean 'to what people do you want to aim to offer your product' and then work to fit your job to satisfy that segment.
Just watching fast rates what you see? Why attract many players ? I believe thats because people can make rares faster, thanks that level fast, and pk.
This is just a suggestion or a point of view, not a complain.
We are just thinking the way to have many players online!
Thanks

junior

Postby junior » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:01 am

LOL

PowerRangers

Postby PowerRangers » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:07 am

i go to church sometimes. not always the same church. However, every church i go normally has 3 steps. 1st, praise the Lord, 2nd, sins are so bad and sneaky. 3rd,
help the human race/community. Different preachers, same routing. like the old saying" New bottle, but with same old wine".
oh shoot, now is 3 am and i needs to go to work in 4 hrs. gn people from all 3 nations ^_^ . DR will not be same without you. 为了杰鹏!

Anikitos

Postby Anikitos » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:36 pm

I am a new player who havent played DR before but did play old games, not sure how old DR is but even games of late 90s, I do have less time for games than I used to have being someone in mid 30s but I wouldnt complain leveling slower than others can. My main difficulty the few days I played are I am constantly unsure what do, mainly cause there is almost never people to ask(help is good but doesnt give you much of a direction and tutorial gives a lot of interesting info but lacks giving direction - should I try to mine for example(even I dont know yet how) or should I continue bashing zombies, or should I search every npc I can in hope for quests? - what weapons I should use under what situations etc) and second is the chat system makes it even harder when someone does talk me. To start with chat lines fade too fast while I am searching tabbing a right chat mode and I dont see any form or log/scroll chat up and down. Scrolling up and down was rarely present on old games got to say but fading chat was either very very slow or didnt happen(just next line bumped previous behind till the last line disappeared)

cindylee7689

Postby cindylee7689 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:14 pm

thanks for all of information in this post! 易拉架

Return to “General Chat”