Community improvement

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Miss Q

Re: Community improvement

Postby Miss Q » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:21 am

Both hands up for Metal (Y) (Y) (Y)
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

defense89

Postby defense89 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:46 pm

Caretaker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNgARPF_VE

oops

exactly my point you just showed to everyone how dirty you guys are lol.
and of course you should have called yourself photo taker instead of care taker lol

good job metal thought for the event idea :D

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:31 am

Defense, war is a pvp event and Fame/Dual fame are rewards for accomplishments in war.
You should not be so salty when some one is fighting war as intended, if you want your lower levels get fame/df then join and win the war maybe?

Other than that we could be a bit more friendly :) some toxic players have degraded the current situation...
But hey :) ive help some beginners , including zyp to level this weekend - thats good for first pace.

Caretaker

Postby Caretaker » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:47 am

defense89 wrote:
Caretaker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNgARPF_VE

oops

exactly my point you just showed to everyone how dirty you guys are lol.
and of course you should have called yourself photo taker instead of care taker lol

good job metal thought for the event idea :D

T_T

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:29 pm

I've been meaning to write something on this. It's something that I'm really concerned about. Been holding it off so I don't come off nasty because my observations really, really bothers me.

I understand the need for conflicts. It's what makes the game fun. There needs to be someone to kill. That's why a lot of you work hard to raise your characters. But then some of you go overboard. You register your enemies on your friends list. Wait for them to log in. Run around different maps and whisper them to see if they're in the map. Then proceed to stop them from progress. Once or twice, fine. Keep doing it? There's no reason to play anymore. You've successfully demolished them and made them quit.

Some of you are not satisfied with killing your enemies in scenario quests. You take one step further and try to find ways to prevent them from gaining DF.

Some of you will incessantly hunt jobbers. Stop them from from progressing.

I can go on and on. I would never be able to fully grasp player creativity. You satisfy your testerone needs. Then y'all come to us on why server is so empty. Yes, part of the blame is on us for not being able to churn content at a satisfactory rate. But what you are doing as a community is NOT helping. PLEASE learn to draw the line somewhere. As much as you guys hate each other, you guys need each other. There's no fun if there's no one to kill. The GM team often discuss ways to prevent excessive player behavior. That's why the harassment rules were put in place. We discuss ways to systemically prevent abuse. But we can only do so much because most of you are smart enough to circumvent the system and rules. So this is my plea to all players: act in moderation and realize that you all need each other.

In the end, we all play to have fun. Let's keep it going strong.

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:15 pm

I agree on certain point with metalarg about gm's effort to keep this server running and giving support asap, but you cant prevent sh*it happens into a game that the main rule is to be strong and kill everyone. The game its created to spend many hours day weeks and months to get your achievements and be strong enough to Rule it. Its hard to stablish rules and force players to do what rules say if there are only 30 players online if you're lucky.
Those 30 players that log in everyday got new needings that rules ddnt contemplate. If you have 100 players comunity will have new needings, if have got 300 players will need another way to mannage them and so on.
Some players think they have the rights to claim everything from GMs while they are playing a non official and free private server, that players should use their brains and be happy dragonraja still alive against all horoscopes.
GMs will need to think about the suggestions and weekly give their opinion about what should be done and what dont and Discuss it with players.
This end having 20 players online like a fast rate server but with low exp rates and alot of time neded to make rares that disencourage new players who feel that they will never be able to catch old ones before server close.
I hope people become more active and hopefuly gms find the way to attract new ones.
I believe dragonraja can be ressed. You have runescape and argentum online as an example of old old games that have so much players online.

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 am

I don't understand. Rare making has been improved and is much easier than before. You used to have to raise success rate to 100% making items one by one. That was improved to making just one item. Then even that got removed and you can directly make the rare. The upper limit was improved to 12 at GM from 6 I believe. Skins used to fail, now each monster you butcher is guaranteed to drop one skin. How much easier do you want rare making to be?

We can't stop shit from happening in game. That's why I'm asking everyone for moderation. Some of you are just shooting yourselves in the foot. Suggestions are seriously taken, but please realize the limitation of coders we have. Coding takes time. Designing the changes take time. Exp rate was also increased for lower levels and there is a monthly double exp weekend. And it's relatively easy to earn enough RE to buy double experience pills.

I can understand your suggestions to improve the server, but these are all things we addressed multiple times =\

ccy

Postby ccy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:11 am

shit happened to my chinese fds and they all quit less than lvl 20.

servers nowaday are quite different , u guys need to think about why would ppl come to play in DRG and how could they survive in here.

then u can ask for more population. :hmpf: :hmpf:
我劝你日条狗冷静一下 ;)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:49 pm

ccy wrote:shit happened to my chinese fds and they all quit less than lvl 20.

servers nowaday are quite different , u guys need to think about why would ppl come to play in DRG and how could they survive in here.

then u can ask for more population. :hmpf: :hmpf:

Why did they quit?
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SjokzArmpit

Postby SjokzArmpit » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:00 pm

ExtraOrdinary wrote:This end having 20 players online like a fast rate server but with low exp rates and alot of time neded to make rares that disencourage new players who feel that they will never be able to catch old ones before server close.

maybe 20 ppl online during maze/war. after that sure feels like less than 20 ppl = =

ExtraOrdinary wrote:I hope people become more active and hopefuly gms find the way to attract new ones.

active to do what? there is nothing attracting to do for years now coz gm have no time to add something. it took gm more than 3 months just to reply here viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23797#p129758. too much work for 1 gm he really have no time T_T T_T

Return to “General Chat”