Hello, Help! trying to start over again.. Seems impossible..

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Nesquik

Hello, Help! trying to start over again.. Seems impossible..

Postby Nesquik » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:16 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jordan, I am 26 years old, I live in the US DC area and am trying to get back into DR as hard as possible, but haven't been very lucky so far. I am an old DR player, have been playing on and off for the past 11-12 years, I've had so many chars in the past that its hard to remember all the names, but some of the most recent was Nesquik(D2 mage in newraja), before that on .my I was TheIceMan (thief D1). After Newraja was closed down it looked like DR died out for quite awhile, there were no servers (official or private) for quite awhile. Then, all of the sudden some private servers started showing up which were fun to play prior to DR Global about 5 or so years ago. The private servers were fun to play because people tended to stick together as there weren't many maps open, it was easier to lvl and to create rares, and fame wasn't needed to become a great player. What I am trying to say is I miss the old days, when you could log into any nation at any time of the day party up and go leveling in a matter of minutes due to the high amount of players in the server. So, after a long time of being away I am back but there is no one to play with, no one in town, and when I do see players and whisper them they don't even reply, not to mention the only ones I see are d2 and above. So I heard the exp was raised a bit to help the new players who are coming into the servers and that is GREAT! But where are the parties? and people to play with? It seems to me lvling has become IMPOSSIBLE. So, I thought about macroing and leveling that way, then I ran into another problem which is "I cant find MACROS for DR anywhere in this World", don't know if its even worth sitting there and making them myself because of the lack of players in this server (or get to lvl 105 and not be able to dual class cause of fame). Okay, say the GM's fix the leveling problem and it attracts new players to this great server, wonderful now I can actually enjoy the late content of the game (WAR, Dungeons, PVPing, etc etc) WRONG!, I cant do that because fame gets on the way ( I don't see the point of fame now that there is a population of maybe 50 players in there server and they are all DUAL CLASS) how am I supposed to catch up to them so that we can all be equal ? New players and Old players alike. Okay, pretend the partying system was fixed and leveling was possible, and also fame wasn't required to Dual Class I would totally play the game 24/7 then because then everyone has a chance to catch up and enjoy the game. I am not going to get too much into the rare making system because it is just OK for now I guess, however, I just had an idea where maybe every 30 levels the player had a quest which awarded a good amount of XP and a chance to win a grade 1 or 2 item for that specific level or upcoming levels(that would be a pretty sweet deal huh?). Dragon Raja community, whoever is out there, feel free to add me up Nesquik(priest on VYS) and give me a shout for leveling I am level 40-ish solo back when server first opened. Something must be done to this server to make it both entertaining and lively again, I am going to try and play but don't know how long I will last(bored out of my mind). GM's please do something to fix this server! ( I don't have 5 years of my life to spare into getting to D5 solo), I want to play and enjoy this game, It is a part of my childhood and a memory of friendship amongst fellow players.

Very Respectfully,

Jordan(Nesquik) :party:

Miss Q

Re: Hello, Help! trying to start over again.. Seems impossible..

Postby Miss Q » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:49 am

Hi Jordan,

Welcome back to play. :D

I started few months ago and now I am dual I class. People said I level up slowly tho. '-_-

For me, fame is not an issue, I just need to be patient and donate everyday. Instead dual fame is a big pain for me, it's so hard for a dual I class to gain any PWP in a local war without help. :greet:

However, Vyseus is very active in wars and quests now a days. Try to join a good guild, stay in the community, you may benefit from it.

Cheers.

Q
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

Nesquik

Postby Nesquik » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:14 am

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am trying to see where I can get. It's very hard to start from scratch.

-Jordan

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:33 am

Hello

I think you are a bit salty here, but i think its because you are in Vys.

1. I think that Yllse is the most beginner-friendly at the moment. Vys is mostly Koreans -they dont answer to your whispers probably because they dont understand English , Zyp has got only D4 players.
Of course you should probably learn how to use virtual computers in order to have atleast 2character party for leveling on your own

2. Macros you can make yourself, you dont need a very difficult/complex macro for leveling up. Most of my macros have just a few lines and they are in conjunction with atoclicker.

3. Fame from donation has been increased.
Dual fame still remains an issue but there are Dungeon quest+two wars every day. At my time zone, yllse is usually winning the
Nation wars and the new remade Castle War also gives large amount of exp+tactis in addition to fame/dual fame- yllsean players can pick (winning) side there.
Snow war can give you around 80-90 fame.
Drop rate for secrets has been significantly increased.

Make a new characer in Yllse and ask players for help.
Im sure they will help.

You if you see me online, ask for help, i will do so gladly.
Im mostly playing by characternames: Sentinel, Revival, Within16Letters (Yllse)
--
If you are serious about playing this game i dont mind giving you a character - a lvl110 warrior for example?

Regards
Thomas

GMGeek

Postby GMGeek » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:18 pm

Hello Jordan,

It's great news that you are back.
Let me just say something: We are changing this game so you don't really need a macro. Instead, we want you to actually play the game. You don't need to macro Jobs. I agree leveling is still via Macro, but as Thomas said, you won't need a very complex one.

About Dual Class requirement, in the past, you had to macro Ladder in order to get Dual Class. Now, you don't. You will need 2.000 Fame in order to become DC1, but you may get 21 Fame every day just by donating 1M. Not to mention the Daily Quest (+10 Fame) and the old ones (The Two Brothers, Beryl and Amethyst, Beer one, etc), War and Quests.
It's not really hard to get the fame.

As Thomas said, for an Ocidental new player, the best nation would be Yilse indeed.
I hope you may have a great time playing with us. If there is anything I could do for you, just let me know.
- If I replyed to your ticket, I will work on it until It is done. But keep in mind I can't solve most of them. In that case, I gotta request admins to work on it.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:29 pm

Hi Jordan, welcome back.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Welcome back, Jordan. Thomas and GMGeek said everything I wanted to say. You will be able to find leveling partners at Yllse. I see quite a few lower level people playing. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Nesquik

Postby Nesquik » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:22 am

Thank you for paying attention guys. I keep trying to find parties but its been kinda hard. As far as the fame goes it seems like it will take forever to build up, and also the dual fame is another issue I guess.. Thomas ur extremely helpful man, I appreciate adding the table and such, also im gonna try and level up on my own but I appreciate the offer as far as the character goes and I will keep in touch =). GM's thank you for the warm welcome too, I will let you guys know how it goes periodically. Thanks!

-Jordan

sy01

Postby sy01 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:53 am

Hey Jordan,

I'm also from the DMV area (Y)
and too just returned to DR in beginning of this year '-_-
Wizard seems like the quickest way to level by yourself.

Currently, I am a lvl 60 Zypern Priest
-Hummingbird

Return to “General Chat”