Player Survey PLEASE READ

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
GMbluefire
Site Admin

Player Survey PLEASE READ

Postby GMbluefire » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:21 am

Hi everyone,

As you know, part of my job on the team is to promote DR so that we have more players to play with and also to facilitate communication between the GM team and the community. That is why I drafted this survey. We want to know your experiences and thoughts so that we can spend our time working on things that you want as players. It will also help us better understand your thoughts and needs.

Please take the time to fill out this survey. You may post your response here or email it to me at gmbluefire@dragonraja.eu if you want your answers to be private.

Thank you for your help!
Bluefire

Basic Information
Class:
Level:
Nation:
What is your timezone?
On average, how many hours do you play per week?

Questions
Q: Why do you like to play DR?
A:

Q: What is your most favorite activity?
A:

Q: What is your least favorite activity?
A:

Q: If you are someone who quit, let us know the reason why you quit.
A:

Q: If you are thinking of quitting, let us know the reason why you want to quit.
A:

Q: If you recently joined us, let us know what attracted you to DR.
A:

Gameplay Rating
Please rate the following from 1-10. 10 being most favorable, 1 being least favorable. Under the explanation section, please explain your rating. If it’s high, let us know what it is that makes you rate that category high. If it’s low, give us examples of why it’s low. If possible, please let us know, in your opinion, what we can do to improve that category.

Rate your class. Consider things such as skills/spells, PVE experience with your class, PVP experience with your class, and anything you can think of.
Rating:
Explanation:

Rate character progression. Think of what you gain as you level up. Progression means levels, tactics, jobs, items, and dual class. Are you satisfied with how your character progresses?
Rating:
Explanation:

Rate itemization. Itemization includes crafted items, legendary items, monster drops, and miscellaneous items such as potion boxes and ress pots.
Rating:
Explanation:

Rate crafting/jobs. Consider your experience crafting items. Consider your experience raising your job level.
Rating:
Explanation:

Rate the dual class system. Consider how you achieve dual class. Consider how you advance your dual class level. Consider what you gain at each dual class level. Consider the impact.
Rating:
Explanation:

How do you rate PVP activities that are organized by the game (such as castle war)? Do you enjoy the PVP activities? Are you able to participate in PVP activities?
Rating:
Explanation:

Rate the GM team. Do you like what you’re seeing in terms of updates? Do we communicate well?
Rating:
Explanation:

mofomaycry

Re: Player Survey PLEASE READ

Postby mofomaycry » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:15 am

Basic Information
Class:Warrior/archer
Level:150/150
Nation:vys
What is your timezone? - Asian
On average, how many hours do you play per week? - didn't even calculate that,usually play after 8pm to 11 or 12 in the night

Questions
A:it has very unique pvp system

A: 1- pk
2- watch other die,especially when u hear their death's moan
3- stand in town, and chat

A:rare making,collecting material, undead maze, and monster summoning

A: 1. priest being OP
2. Hack
3.lack of new content

Q: If you are thinking of quitting, let us know the reason why you want to quit.
A: You don't need to know why we're quitting, instead you need to give us a reason why we shouldn't

Gameplay Rating
Please rate the following from 1-10. 10 being most favorable, 1 being least favorable. Under the explanation section, please explain your rating. If it’s high, let us know what it is that makes you rate that category high. If it’s low, give us examples of why it’s low. If possible, please let us know, in your opinion, what we can do to improve that category.

Rate your class. Consider things such as skills/spells, PVE experience with your class, PVP experience with your class, and anything you can think of.
Rating: 7
Explanation: basically everyone just use the same skill/spell over and over, there isn't too much to be say here, it is boring, but fun to play with at the same time :hmpf:

Rate character progression. Think of what you gain as you level up. Progression means levels, tactics, jobs, items, and dual class. Are you satisfied with how your character progresses?
Rating: 3
Explanation: it is a pain in ass

How do you rate PVP activities that are organized by the game (such as castle war)? Do you enjoy the PVP activities? Are you able to participate in PVP activities?
Explanation: everything's good, but most player only anticipate in bigmaze on every Saturday

Rate the GM team. Do you like what you’re seeing in terms of updates? Do we communicate well?
Rating: 5
Explanation: we didn't get to know anything until last minute, we didn't really know what will be added in next patch etc
not everyone check forum regularly, should make in game announcements instead ;s
Last edited by mofomaycry on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:27 am

Responded as private message. Please read. :mrgreen:
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:47 pm

mofomaycry wrote:will do that later ;s

Same

:P

kador

Postby kador » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:56 pm

Class: Priest
Level: 130
Nation: Yilse
What is your timezone? GMT-3 (-2 cuz light save)
On average, how many hours do you play per week? <= 10

Questions
A: Yes

A: War

A: Leveling (after lv 100)

A: Not apply

Gameplay Rating

Explanation: I love my class, i really do. Thats the 7890th priest i make. I would make it again. PVE if boring as hell (i believe all classes are like that, since you must macro) and i can't do many things by myself like other classes do. PVP is quite funny if opponent is around your DualClass or lower. I just don't give a 10 because there are some points to adjust.

Rating: 9
Explanation: One of best end game classes imho

Rate itemization. Itemization includes crafted items, legendary items, monster drops, and miscellaneous items such as potion boxes and ress pots.
Rating: 6
Explanation: Regarding Crafted items, i only depend on one group (Hardest). I would only mind about a Legend Robe. Monster drops and misc items are crap.

Rate crafting/jobs. Consider your experience crafting items. Consider your experience raising your job level.
Explanation: I am giving this server a 7. If it was anyother server i would give a 3~4 because original job/rare system was awful... Its better now.

Rate the dual class system. Consider how you achieve dual class. Consider how you advance your dual class level. Consider what you gain at each dual class level. Consider the impact.
Rating: 9
Explanation: Thats the main thing for my class (although some classes dont really need DC4+)

Rating: 6
Explanation: Giving a 6 because the system itself rocks. But things dont happen the way it should. When there are many people online from different sides willing to kill eachother, this game rocks. But what really happens is: some guys just want get in, make sure they will gain max reward and logout. They dont really fight for it. Most of them just Farm (using friends accounts)

Rating: ---
Explanation: ---
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:37 am

Thank you all for taking the time to answer the survey. I got your PMs as well as some here on the thread. I received feedback that the survey is too lengthy and I agree. I will be working to make it easier to do so we receive more feedback.

Imadori

Postby Imadori » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:28 am

is late to send it?

DRG

Postby DRG » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Class: Warrior/Archer/Priest
Level: 107 - 150
Nation: Vys
What is your timezone? PMT
On average, how many hours do you play per week? It varies

Questions
A: For memories, as no other mmo rpg provide the same game play system in general, a good balance of details and simplicity.

A: Getting rare and/or unique items through any form

A: hunting for materials for rare making,

A: It got too repetitive at a point

A: N/A

A: N/A

Gameplay Rating

Explanation: Warrior because I always believe warrior is the class to last the longest in pvp, the other are just to assist my warrior to get to the point of pvp-able.

Rating: 8
Explanation: This server specifically made it not as boring compared to traditional DR, if I ever have to play DR the old fashion where you have to grind till you die, I will for sure stop playing.

Explanation: so far so good, I'll let GM decide what to add or change

Rating: 10
Explanation: way better than traditional DR style

Rating: 10
Explanation: There's really nothing you can change I guess, unless you remake the game

Rating: N/A
Explanation: I'm not qualified to do pvp at all yet

Explanation: Best server I've played at considering the changes that GM made here, keep adding and changing
ZeroTolerance

Selo

Postby Selo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:29 pm

Basic Information
Class: Assassin
Level: 70
Nation:
What is your timezone? CET
On average, how many hours do you play per week? 30

Questions
A:
Dont know really

A:
Dungeon

A:
Snowmoon BG, dailys, mall shopping

A:
Not enough fun content, only daily quests that gets boring quick

Gameplay Rating

Rating: 5/10
Explanation:
The game engine makes transition from ranged to melee really buggy.
The character can dissengage and engage in a endless loop during auto combat doing nothing.
For PvP many of the skills are not good.
Assassins have no CC comparable to other classes so enemies with ranged attacks can easily kite them.
The AoE attacks of assassins can easily be run out of, and the gravity is easily avoidable.
In the meanwhile enemies can chaincc you until death while you cant do anything.

Rating: 2/10
Explanation:
As for most f2p gacha games, progressions slows down to snail mode when you hit higher levels, then it turns into and endless grind loop of daily quests.

Rating: 1/10
Explanation:
All rare items hidden behind RNG and P2W. Extremly hard to get enough tradable items to buy them if you dont P2W.

Rating: 5/10
Explanation:
No crafting to be mentioned really

Explanation:

Explanation:
Snowmoon bg is extremly boring.
PvP is extremly unbalanced in Ranged classes favor with multiple cc moves and kiting being way to powerful.
Needs to be penalties for kiting somehow, maybe increase miss chance by 80% while moving.
Chain cc, turning you into a duck, then knocking you down, then using winter EX, then returning to turning you into a duck again...
There has to be a CC immunity system.

Explanation:
Are there a GM team?

Return to “General Chat”