ABOUT COMUNITY AND PARTNERSHIP

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Imadori

ABOUT COMUNITY AND PARTNERSHIP

Postby Imadori » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Hi , im writing for make you all know, i quit DR. already uninstaled it, and droped all my rares on Yllse fountain, nvm i wont play a Game witouth balance and with people who dont have judgment about balance or to do it.
i helped every nation where i moved and each player, and people pay me "insulting, harrassing and bitching" when kill each other beeing 20 against 4 or 15 vs 1 .. no sence. ok.

while we all are just a few players, when we all are the last players of this servers i hope you guys understand it. i get ryred of this

this is my good bye. i hope you all get fun in Zypern playing 30ppl against 7 or 10, and when kill that 7 people "call them noob" "rubbish" "lame" and those things, while you already know the situation is very unfair.

have fun.

Emiliano. /Big

PuroOsso

Re: ABOUT COMUNITY AND PARTNERSHIP

Postby PuroOsso » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:11 pm

lol this is rly sad..
ppl leaving vys and yllse to stay at wining side, f*** loosers.
eat dogs pls, bye.

BBJenn

Postby BBJenn » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Imadori wrote:Hi , im writing for make you all know, i quit DR. already uninstaled it, and droped all my rares on Yllse fountain, nvm i wont play a Game witouth balance and with people who dont have judgment about balance or to do it.
i helped every nation where i moved and each player, and people pay me "insulting, harrassing and bitching" when kill each other beeing 20 against 4 or 15 vs 1 .. no sence. ok.

while we all are just a few players, when we all are the last players of this servers i hope you guys understand it. i get ryred of this

this is my good bye. i hope you all get fun in Zypern playing 30ppl against 7 or 10, and when kill that 7 people "call them noob" "rubbish" "lame" and those things, while you already know the situation is very unfair.

have fun.

Emiliano. /Big

you are the one talking trash to people: '-_- '-_-

i am ( X ) going to miss you:)

BBJenn

Postby BBJenn » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:27 pm

PuroOsso wrote: f*** loosers.

yea, as you posted before, since you dont have the skill to win:S and that's why you are losing '-_-
no matter people are moving or not:(

and stop talking about yourself, we all kwow that alrite:S?

csguarezi

Postby csguarezi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:30 pm

just shut up hoham... back to topic or get off. All WE DONT NEED now is a stupid coment like yours.

Btw, Emiliano is really sad this. We tryed move vyseus to join mofo, sannie, josh but actually they got not time to join, then nothing change. But we will keep trying... we try call back players everyday and we are going on. When i back to play in yllse was just me, lima, piradoh and crackuser. Now this last 02 are helping zypern, just to remember u guys...

Today we got back tulla, meke, bad, mario, picha, multi, osso (sorry if i forget someone :*), and few new players that are trying to level.... then i think is a progress.

I dont think any of this guys above ill change side or be a coward and just join in the stronger side.

We are here, we gona stay here, and we will always figth even 30 x 4 we ill be there. S*** that nolifetransex.

bob

Postby bob » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Hope to see hong's guild actually coming to quests
DeathMaster Dual 4 Priest
TotalPwnage Dual 4 thief
TerrorSquad dual 2 mage

A good ARG is a dead ONE.

jeeetjk

Postby jeeetjk » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Imadori wrote:Hi , im writing for make you all know, i quit DR. already uninstaled it, and droped all my rares on Yllse fountain, nvm i wont play a Game witouth balance and with people who dont have judgment about balance or to do it.

have fun.

Emiliano. /Big

uhm... (Y) :go:
Yllse - limaOwns

Imadori

Postby Imadori » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:30 am

yes, this conditions force me to do that, im a DRlover just like you all, but i get tired of bitchers, i want positive people on real and virtual life, dont like that way.
also want some judgment from all players to do balance and have "fun" i think we are a comunity bcz we are a small group of ppl who still playing this game, but seems theyre not thinking as me ..

a comunity dont need fight each other making anothers angry or mad, just need do partnership and think only on the future of all, like i did , said " guys this is getting bored, why dont try to move another nation or something to do a balance" "also gonna be fun see Hohamsup fighting on vys/zypern playing vs SS or Royal.. or Ecl fighting against some of them, i know they all are good friends and they sure can get fun showing they skills, but seems they wont a change ingame and that tired me.
got a lot of good players with good items, but for what? make the urself the question.. they prefeer bitch the ppl ;s

kisses for all, im starting playing lol is very good game and got a lot of ppl active .

jeeetjk

Postby jeeetjk » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:51 am

ok. finish.
no have ADMINISTRATOR HERE only players.
bb.
Yllse - limaOwns

bob

Postby bob » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:22 am

LOL sucks play wow
DeathMaster Dual 4 Priest
TotalPwnage Dual 4 thief
TerrorSquad dual 2 mage

A good ARG is a dead ONE.

Return to “General Chat”