still same

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
perfection

still same

Postby perfection » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:17 am

I got left in yilse solo i guess. now at war i have 20 people throwing curses on me. Not my idea of fun. ya know they isnt ever going to be Balance to this game.
Tired of pepsi,
tired of blind,
tired of getting exed across the screen,

some strange things about this server. how come when im fighting with group on archer and we all hitting one person all my arrow seem fly past person? but when its 5+ of them all hitting me they forever no problems full hits.
also noticed a few vigilantis, i wear g7 smart but i hardly ever see any misses. you may say they got accurate rare but then why such high damage and defence. u cant have it all, its really not possible with just 3 makeable rares
I just feel overall a lot of dishonestly on the game. I was in v3 leeching and gaining 1-2 % per minute with a level 131, in the same pit doing the same damage with my own chars i only get 5% per hour. These same chars i was leeching from all dual4's in no time with full rares

I just dont feel this game is for an honest person. So i do have to say bye.

BBJenn

Re: still same

Postby BBJenn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:57 am

perfection wrote:I got left in yilse solo i guess. now at war i have 20 people throwing curses on me. Not my idea of fun. ya know they isnt ever going to be Balance to this game.
Tired of pepsi,
tired of blind,
tired of getting exed across the screen,

some strange things about this server. how come when im fighting with group on archer and we all hitting one person all my arrow seem fly past person? but when its 5+ of them all hitting me they forever no problems full hits.
also noticed a few vigilantis, i wear g7 smart but i hardly ever see any misses. you may say they got accurate rare but then why such high damage and defence. u cant have it all, its really not possible with just 3 makeable rares
I just feel overall a lot of dishonestly on the game. I was in v3 leeching and gaining 1-2 % per minute with a level 131, in the same pit doing the same damage with my own chars i only get 5% per hour. These same chars i was leeching from all dual4's in no time with full rares

I just dont feel this game is for an honest person. So i do have to say bye.

First of all, you can move to another nation like others, then i never saw 20+ people in war at the same time in 1 nation.

about tired of pepsi and blind, pepsi is a combat skill, and combat skill is a thing you suppose to use it '-_-
and about blind you can always pro yourself, stop dragon scale yourself maybe you get less blind:)
exing across the screen, maybe you should consider change your internet instead of talking about honesty about other players.

we dont full ex you all the time, we just ex faster than you do.
vig symbol is force and distant, doesn't mean they can not make AC rares( some people might have double rares for example: ac+smart, AC+force...etc), and with stroke candles or (Authority of greatest luck) priest magic, that why you hardly see any miss.
Gazer(128 lvl) and Tree(123 lvl) i dont suggest you lvl there(vd3) but i guess you need a place to afk, can try on different monsters.

therefore if you are quitting, good luck in future;) (Y)

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:00 am

first time i see Jenn being so polite ;s
did u send him a pm inviting him to move to zypern yet? ;s
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

BBJenn

Postby BBJenn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:02 am

mofomaycry wrote:first time i see Jenn being so polite ;s
did u send him a pm inviting him to move to zypern yet? ;s

I am always nice, i am not you hong :hmpf: :hmpf:
I didn't , but did you?I thought most yllse went to vys;(
seems like you need more priest and wizzard instead of warriors '-_-
and he got II and prefection :hmpf: can sfd or pro you

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:07 am

nope i didn't send any invitation or make any promise to anyone to bring them in my guild ;s

i think the number of player u saw on bm yesterday,that would be final, as we don't have sword of amutart to bribe =[

BBJenn

Postby BBJenn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:17 am

mofomaycry wrote:nope i didn't send any invitation or make any promise to anyone to bring them in my guild ;s

i think the number of player u saw on bm yesterday,that would be final, as we don't have sword of amutart to bribe =[

who knows,
you dont need sword of amutart to bribe people, just borrow account from others then give a those accounts to sannie and ur friends to play instead of taking rares from it, i hope there is future;s

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:27 am

too bad we already clear all the account that we borrowed from others ;(

BBJenn

Postby BBJenn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:29 am

dont worry, i know;)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:40 am

Hi perfection, I think as a D1 vs other high end D4s, you need a lot things to do.
But anyway this game is about to have fun, if you are not having it, then find a way to so. Take care yourself =)

@Hong, :hmpf:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

perfection

Postby perfection » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:41 am

First of all, you can move to another nation like others, then i never saw 20+ people in war at the same time in 1 nation.

about tired of pepsi and blind, pepsi is a combat skill, and combat skill is a thing you suppose to use it '-_-
and about blind you can always pro yourself, stop dragon scale yourself maybe you get less blind:)
exing across the screen, maybe you should consider change your internet instead of talking about honesty about other players.

we dont full ex you all the time, we just ex faster than you do.
vig symbol is force and distant, doesn't mean they can not make AC rares( some people might have double rares for example: ac+smart, AC+force...etc), and with stroke candles or (Authority of greatest luck) priest magic, that why you hardly see any miss.
Gazer(128 lvl) and Tree(123 lvl) i dont suggest you lvl there(vd3) but i guess you need a place to afk, can try on different monsters.

therefore if you are quitting, good luck in future;) (Y)
BBJenn

Dont like nation map of vysean or zypern. yilse has best home map,
Remember defood, wizard warrior and thief all could use it. where is it now? nerfed to hell. Why not the other curses? curse skills and spells are all a plight to the game. Your arguement that they have them so they can use them means nothing when GM's already removed one curse.

my internet is good , my location is nc, usa.
LOL and really i know alot people have nice rares. where they all come from is really a good question.
I know what vigi symbol is, is why i say something about it. Hohamsup hasnt ever used a candle that Ive seen, also never see a miss in your ex. pking in v3 doesnt bother me. You come for an hour and leave, its expected that some people are lonely like you and want to bother others like a child.
And yea you ex faster, most times dont see your knives fly to begin with even when see you cast it on screen.
but what does she mean by this?
You are quick to defend editing/hacking looking like someone elses fault quickly with "poor internet" but you seem to be defensive for some reason. Sadly eventhough I think you are similar to another you wasnt the vigi i was talking about. You are sadly in second place.

you think koreanjin and tez got their lvl's magery legit? I know different. I wont compete with cheater. If we were all sitting at a poker table and you were cheating me at a card game Id shoot you.(If money was on the line)

Ive played this game long enough to tell a difference between legit and not. I dont see much legit.

Hi perfection, I think as a D1 vs other high end D4s, you need a lot things to do.
But anyway this game is about to have fun, if you are not having it, then find a way to so. Take care yourself =)

@Hong, :hmpf:
thank simple, na game just took turn, not really wanting to be apart of empty nation, and dont want to go to other nation. Sadly it leaves me with no way of getting dual fame and upping dual class in a timely manner so may as well cut my losses now before i waste more time. Not saying I wont return or leaving totally. May stay around to make a bot or two just for fun, but me actually pressing a button to job lvl or pk wont happen.

ps jenn when have you ever pked me and i was afk in v3? also perfection is lvl 123, just so you know.
if any time I didnt reply right away when u were pking i was either hunting skins or secrets on bombers and just didnt fix it. Ive problaly blasted more rooms in v by hand on wizard then half the server combined. afk pfft f*** you and the insinuation.
not like those lvl 135's i was parted to there who were giving a lvl 130 leecher 1%+ a min.

Return to “General Chat”