Discussion for Releasing D5!

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
SimpleStupid

Discussion for Releasing D5!

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Hi dear GMs,

How's the process for D5? It's like 2 years from the monster war(it is for the D5 requirement, NOTHING else)been launched...
I, and few of my friends are waiting your answer <3

Please.
Discuss welcomed.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bob

Re: Discussion for Releasing D5!

Postby bob » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Ask your friend Jill to come back then
DeathMaster Dual 4 Priest
TotalPwnage Dual 4 thief
TerrorSquad dual 2 mage

A good ARG is a dead ONE.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:56 am

a reply for the "complex quest chain" thingy in suggestion section :

it is reasonable to do that, since there are lot of ppl have sword of amutart now and max lvl, with the minimum requirement to d5(lvl,fame etc) to archieve d5 as soon as it open, and I can see how imbalance it gonna be

1. can make specific item drop in war (from stones perhaps), like the pink dragon thingy (only if u remember what is that), then gather certain amount to do a quest, can be traded, but cannot be bought from mall item
2.make castle war useful again, like if a person wants to get d5, he must kill defend/attack commander, for specific amount of course
3.making a new map/quest are rather time consuming, we already waited too long for d5
4.never ever enable g5 symbol, it gonna benefit those who dual to warrior, a lot. (some symbol need a buff though :s )
5. some class like priest > warrior > thief should get higher cap in Con , however they can still get full Endu at d5
eg : priest @ 52-54k hp, Warrior @ 77-78k, and thief at 55k HP when d5
6. or just stay at d4's HP, but still able to get full endu, and in other stat (yay, archer with LD :o )
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:07 am

Did I just see priest/warrior should get higher CON and ENDU?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

adrx77177

Postby adrx77177 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:53 am

mofomaycry wrote:a reply for the "complex quest chain" thingy in suggestion section :

it is reasonable to do that, since there are lot of ppl have sword of amutart now and max lvl, with the minimum requirement to d5(lvl,fame etc) to archieve d5 as soon as it open, and I can see how imbalance it gonna be

1. can make specific item drop in war (from stones perhaps), like the pink dragon thingy (only if u remember what is that), then gather certain amount to do a quest, can be traded, but cannot be bought from mall item
2.make castle war useful again, like if a person wants to get d5, he must kill defend/attack commander, for specific amount of course
3.making a new map/quest are rather time consuming, we already waited too long for d5
4.never ever enable g5 symbol, it gonna benefit those who dual to warrior, a lot. (some symbol need a buff though :s )
5. some class like priest > warrior > thief should get higher cap in Con , however they can still get full Endu at d5
6. or just stay at d4's HP, but still able to get full endu, and in other stat (yay, archer with LD :o )

why so specialty ;s

mofomaylaugh

Postby mofomaylaugh » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:28 am

mofomaycry wrote:a reply for the "complex quest chain" thingy in suggestion section :

u would never know how imbalance it is until D5 release.. :hmpf: :hmpf:
our corder hv time to do tis?we all know if release ...server needs lots of changes..
tbh..i think the system we are using now ..will never hv d5.. T_T T_T

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:10 am

it is not like the server are balance at this point ;s

mofomaylaugh

Postby mofomaylaugh » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:41 pm

it will be when 2046 (Y) (Y)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:58 pm

u would never know how imbalance it is until D5 release.. :hmpf: :hmpf:
our corder hv time to do tis?we all know if release ...server needs lots of changes..
tbh..i think the system we are using now ..will never hv d5.. T_T T_T

Could you please be more detailed or give some advise how to balance it?
We want play an updated game not see complain everyday sigh.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:38 pm

there's no point trying to balance among all class :s

Return to “General Chat”