Close the server

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
adrx77177

Re: Close the server

Postby adrx77177 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:24 pm

NO!

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:55 pm

GMSpherix wrote:The game is still bringing in enough to keep it running

Good to hear!

csguarezi wrote:And i still donating soo if u gonna close it tell me NOW !

(Y)
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Merch891

Postby Merch891 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:30 pm

GMSpherix wrote:The game is still bringing in enough to keep it running, I'm not seeing how you conclude anything about wiping or closing... You read what you want to read.

i think its best for you to clarify that the server is not closing anytime soon (like at least 1+ year)
Since some people are spreading the rumour about the server closing within 4 mouths either online or on forum

Of course everyone has to work for living but just to regain players' trust, you should still give promise about your ability to maintain the sever for a certain time

jeeetjk

Postby jeeetjk » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Merch891 wrote:
GMSpherix wrote:The game is still bringing in enough to keep it running, I'm not seeing how you conclude anything about wiping or closing... You read what you want to read.

i think its best for you to clarify that the server is not closing anytime soon (like at least 1+ year)
Since some people are spreading the rumour about the server closing within 4 mouths either online or on forum

Of course everyone has to work for living but just to regain players' trust, you should still give promise about your ability to maintain the sever for a certain time

I think if it is to stay open has to exist to support players, I'm bringing friends to play with me, but there bugou char that moves in the war and open ticket is equal to nothing ... at least a minimum of attention should take, but by the way they walk the "chariot" speak the truth, the server closes or not.

What did the friend up there said is true, I'm just adding note. (Y)
Yllse - limaOwns

kador

Postby kador » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:28 pm

i would suggest you to grab someone with experience, trustful, with sql knowladges, a minimum free time and willing to help :roll:

I would also add he must be Brazilian, good look and sexy.

jeeetjk wrote:I think if it is to stay open has to exist to support players, I'm bringing friends to play with me, but there bugou char that moves in the war and open ticket is equal to nothing ... at least a minimum of attention should take, but by the way they walk the "chariot" speak the truth, the server closes or not.

What did the friend up there said is true, I'm just adding note. (Y)

Head Shoulder! Look aqui! eaheuahue
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Hmmm. "Rumors" going around. Nobody knows when the server will close. The GMs don't even know when it'll close. Just play and have fun while you can. What's complaining going to solve? What HAS it solved so far. Nothing. GMs will continue putting it off like they have been. If he has issues to handle in real life, he shouldn't spare anytime on DR. Real life is more important than some game. Sure they could hire people, but ultimitaley that's up to them. If YOU had financial problems to deal with, would YOU be the slightest worried about some game? I doubt it.
Blake

jayjay

Postby jayjay » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:57 am

Just get someone with lots of free time in-game to work for free, how hard is that... Takes like 1 hour in total to get one + give access to.
Work, as in just to answer tickets i suppose

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:31 am

kador wrote:i would suggest you to grab someone with experience, trustful, with sql knowladges, a minimum free time and willing to help :roll:

I would also add he must be Brazilian, good look and sexy.

Obviously cant be Kador, not sexy enough ^o^

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:56 am

GMSpherix wrote:Not closing, not wiping. It's not just a matter of not wanting to work on it. For example, I graduated last september and I need an income that can pay for my rent, insurances, food, etc. DR simply wont bring up enough money to be able to cover those costs for me, so I spend my time doing jobs that actually pay, or spend the time seeking for better paying jobs. We all used to work on DR aside from our studies and jobs, once stability in my life comes back, I can 'plan' working on DR again, untill then, it's a hard knock life.

well,if you're free, please go verify to that sinoce that Im not using hack on both mofomaycry and firstlady,thank you
he been annoyed and said that i use hack to kill him ;s
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:13 pm

Merch891 wrote:

I'll repeat it once again; we have no intention of closing the server. I can however not promise that we can find time or motivation anytime soon; I hope it happens, but I cannot guarantee it.

@ Kador; the last time you offered help you lacked time; wasn't it?
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Return to “General Chat”