SERVER FUTURE!!

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.

WIPE SERVER??

i dont care about the money i used till now because i know was needed for admin keep server online and i have more fun!If wipe server i will donate a little again for help admin keep server online and have active GMs
57%
No,let it die!
29%
Make a Realm and lower exp rate,but keep the work on new content
14%

Total votes: 21

Caretaker

Re: SERVER FUTURE!!

Postby Caretaker » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:03 pm

How good this server used to be '-_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5uWMthQI0Y

kador

Postby kador » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:57 pm

sillon wrote:
Garlik wrote:wipe tjis one or make a realm and low exp rate,dont let dr die right now

why people play fast rate server for fun then, if all that they want is to pk :roll:
Better add new content for high and low levels.

Is there any High Rate server with uptime over one year ?
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Caretaker wrote:How good this server used to be '-_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5uWMthQI0Y

watch how many d1s and d2s was online on that video...is that make me feel gms should wipe server for we can have that funny moments again,but reduce exp rate,maybe they are right after 3 years we will cry for wipe again,but i dont care because i already had more 3 years of fun with old friends

kador

Postby kador » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 pm

I would love to see this server with very low exp rate, no double exp event every month, and (maybe) no exp pills (this must be thought because i believe this is the best way to make money)

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:09 pm

+1 ,is that im trying to show them ,but i feel like they dont remenber how good is when we are cc or d1 and have more fun than d4.this game only survive with ppl who love it and who love dont need be d4 but yes play with alotttt people and get alot fun,and low exp rate and funny events would be great ,is so good when we have 120 tt and feel is high tt for server exp rate,and when we go play war always will see is not so unbalanced players,because the most ppl will be cc,d1 or 91+

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 am

A wipe simply wont happen, so there's no further point discussing it.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:40 am

but realm can happen :)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:20 pm

GMSpherix wrote:The problem with this topic is that people seem to be shortsighted and only see 2 options as mentioned in this poll. A few of you have suggested more activity and so on, and that is in my opinion the way to go. We as GM's acknowledge that activity has been quite low, and we're discussing on what we want to do with Dragon Raja in the near future. Untill then, I suggest coming up with constructive suggestions is the best route to travel.

Let's hear about your constructive discussions then as well, because I've heard this type of lie before. Constructive suggestions have been made numerous times in the suggestions category. What happened to implementing some of those?

My point is, you can only suggest so much constructive suggestions until you finally give up, on trying to help.

Servers fail because GM Team fails. It's not because of the community, it's not because of hackers, it not because the server has too high experience rates, it's because there is simply not enough entertainment for players to stick around. Simple as that.

My "Constructive Suggestion" is to add more content that has been promised or discussed numerous times in the past. Open your eyes and do something about it.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

kador

Postby kador » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Of course we would love new content and so on...
Just as Brandon said, we've made plenty of constructive suggestions before.
But seems most of this community is tired of waiting for it.
Thats why we are talking about Wipe. I dont really believe you would do it, especially for pride.

Also, discussing this is the best way to get the GMs attention so they can see people are not so happy with server :hmpf:

misterd

Postby misterd » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:19 pm

kador wrote:...
Thats why we are talking about Wipe. I dont really believe you would do it, especially for pride.

I don't think that comment regarding pride is fair. GM team have made a commitment to all players that the server will not be wiped. I prefer the GM team to stand by their word otherwise it is another stick to beat them with.
:ugeek:

Return to “General Chat”