SERVER FUTURE!!

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.

WIPE SERVER??

i dont care about the money i used till now because i know was needed for admin keep server online and i have more fun!If wipe server i will donate a little again for help admin keep server online and have active GMs
57%
No,let it die!
29%
Make a Realm and lower exp rate,but keep the work on new content
14%

Total votes: 21

Garlik

Re: SERVER FUTURE!!

Postby Garlik » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:29 pm

misterd wrote:
Garlik wrote:we need alot time for get high amount of sards to make high graded rares,u can get cc anyway any lv 71+ can kill lv 101+ , then u are right when say some will get cc but balanced game is not that

That's the whole idea of the game. That's why d4's are d4's and have good rares. They already put the time into the game. It's that kind of MMO. Everyone else also has to put in the time to catch up. Just because bored d4's already exist should not mean that no one else is allowed to aim for that as well.

did u play dr official server? when d1 with 150 tt is considered a god ? because is f*** hard to reach that,and u wil keep playing till get better and better...the best part of dont reach d4 and max tt is u will play with that target,u can know is something like impossible but u will try it anyway like 200 + players tryied in past

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:38 pm

i put my hands on fire,if jill make a second server for we start from 0 the first one will die.

misterd

Postby misterd » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:01 pm

I agree.

But that will only be a short-term fix. That server will reach the same point as this one. That means it is not the best way to resolve the problem.
:ugeek:

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:14 pm

ya,but what happened since 2012 till now? for server still like now is much better close it.if they make low exp im sure dr can live more than 2/3 years because dr will have no life players fighting hard to get d3 o d4, and who are d1 will have fun playing wars anyway,one of the big problems i saw in server is ,new players get cc and d1 and leave game because they see so many d4s,and they feel is stupid try fight with d4s

Caretaker

Postby Caretaker » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:50 pm

I would play if they wiped (Y)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Garlik your suggestion is not a proper way to solve the problem. If the whole GM team is not well organized this situation will happen again, no matter how many times they wipe or open a new realm.
I won't have time for the 2nd realm but I believe there will be many players play AND will quit again just like they quit from the 1st due to lack of game update/surpport, the left players will be much less than the first one, simply because it is harder to catch the D3/D4 with a much more lower rated realm for the new players compare to the existing one.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

misterd

Postby misterd » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Garlik wrote:ya,but what happened since 2012 till now? for server still like now is much better close it.if they make low exp im sure dr can live more than 2/3 years because dr will have no life players fighting hard to get d3 o d4, and who are d1 will have fun playing wars anyway,one of the big problems i saw in server is ,new players get cc and d1 and leave game because they see so many d4s,and they feel is stupid try fight with d4s

Hehe, this reminds me of ...

:ugeek:

Cell

Postby Cell » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Caretaker wrote:I would play if they wiped (Y)

No you wouldnt ;)

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:42 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Garlik your suggestion is not a proper way to solve the problem. If the whole GM team is not well organized this situation will happen again, no matter how many times they wipe or open a new realm.
I won't have time for the 2nd realm but I believe there will be many players play AND will quit again just like they quit from the 1st due to lack of game update/surpport, the left players will be much less than the first one, simply because it is harder to catch the D3/D4 with a much more lower rated realm for the new players compare to the existing one.

ya is that the point.ty for come here ss and ct

muking

Postby muking » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:48 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Garlik your suggestion is not a proper way to solve the problem. If the whole GM team is not well organized this situation will happen again, no matter how many times they wipe or open a new realm.

(Y) (Y)
I agree with your point SS!

Off Topics: Long time no see SS, Gar, Father xD :greet:
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG