SERVER FUTURE!!

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.

WIPE SERVER??

i dont care about the money i used till now because i know was needed for admin keep server online and i have more fun!If wipe server i will donate a little again for help admin keep server online and have active GMs
57%
No,let it die!
29%
Make a Realm and lower exp rate,but keep the work on new content
14%

Total votes: 21

Ipwn_

Re: SERVER FUTURE!!

Postby Ipwn_ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:56 am

Fathertime67 wrote:I agree 100% bro.

Off topic: How's life? O.o Haven't spoke to you in awhile, know we both graduated this year. I got my wisdom teeth out a few weeks back, it sucked, still got holes in my mouth from it. I'm working on enlisting, hopefully will be in soon :).

Its good, got to university last week, started classes today. I got my wisdom teeth out a while ago, I recorded myself after the surgery, its pretty funny. I yelled at the mcdonalds employee when they said they were out of ice cream and said i was going to shit in their mail box.

Thats awesome, what branch are you going into?

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:32 am

Lmao! I couldn't walk at all, staggered around for the first few hours, and kept dropping pudding on myself cause my face was numb. And the Army. I can't wait man. So pumped.
Blake

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:47 am

Fathertime67 wrote:Lmao! I couldn't walk at all, staggered around for the first few hours, and kept dropping pudding on myself cause my face was numb. And the Army. I can't wait man. So pumped.

Btw,check your PMs.

and that sounds hilarious haha

Sounds awesome, enjoy having your ass kicked in Basic Training (Y)

misterd

Postby misterd » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:57 am

Garlik wrote:
kador wrote:I dont think wipe would solve for a long time (more then a couple of years)...
They need to rebuild their team.
But I vote yes, just dont know why. :greet:

I would come back only if some of my best friends come back, no matter if server wipes or not.

believe me,many will come back after wipe.and there is no point of u play again when there is so many d4s full rares ,the good part is everybody will start from 0

This makes me think you'll only be happy if every one is the same level and has the same (or no) rares. Maybe disable all maps except Schoolium and turn on pk :twisted: ?

In my opinion, those d4's worked their ass off to get those high rares and deserve to enjoy the benefit they give. Everyone else needs to work their own ass off to catch up. It's already the same as a wipe, but in reverse!
:ugeek:

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:12 am

i enjoy already my d4 and my rares :) i worked hard for d4.the meaning of what i was talking about,is the pointbof balanced game,because is stupid i go war and see alot cc and d1s attacking my nation stones,is better i put boots and fight taekwondo with 5tt or drop an ice blast and each hit hurt like 15k life minimum?i wait jill realm dr then we will watch how many d4s will play again from 0 :W:

misterd

Postby misterd » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 pm

1 month after a wipe it will also be unbalanced. Some players rush to CC, others start to do jobs instead. CC players will already crush those low-level players who are then starting to make rares. Then those lowbies start to get better and then those CC, some now maybe DC1, start to get their own rares to stay ahead.

We're already in this situation. No need to start the process again. I still see new players starting and they soon know what they're up against but they don't leave; they want to train and get better.

Is it right to say that the factors that contribute to your perception of the game being unbalanced are i) level, and ii) rares? The game allows the players to find balance because each can achieve the same as the next. I have a dc1 priest that dies fast in war but I am making my rares to live longer and doing my quests for dc2 to get stronger. I love the challenge. Ultimately, the game would be more fun to play with everyone at max level rather than all at level 1.

I think the problem lies in keeping the d4's attention. What is the end-game in DR? Other games suffer from it too. What to do when you've got no more levels and tactics to grind and your bank is full of g10s (I exaggerate, but you get what I mean). Those players become victims of their own success. But I feel that their dissatisfaction should not be allowed to affect the game experience for other players, those players who have not hit max, and still want to achieve.

Rather than calling for wipe, call for new and interesting things for high levels to do. Give people a reason to come back and blow the cobwebs off their dusty d4.

:)

editted for clarity.
Last edited by misterd on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Well said :)
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:29 pm

misterd wrote:1 month after a wipe it will also be unbalanced. Some players rush to CC, others start to do jobs instead. CC players will already crush those low-level players who are then starting to make rares. Then those lowbies start to get better and then those CC, some now maybe DC1, start to get their own rares to stay ahead.

We're already in this situation. No need to start the process again. I still see new players starting and they soon know what they're up against but they don't leave; they want to train and get better.

Is it right to say that the factors that contributeto your perception of the game being unbalanced are i) level, and ii) rares? The game allows the players to find balance because each can achieve the same as the next. I have a dc1 priest that dies fast in war but I am making my rares to live longer and doing my quests for dc2 to get stronger. I love the challenge. Ultimately, the game would be more fun to play with everyone at max level rather than all at level 1.

I think the problem lies in keeping the d4's attention. What is the end-game in DR? Other games suffer from it too. What to do when you've got no more levels and tactics to grind and your bank is full of g10s (I exaggerate, but you get what I mean). Those players become victims of their own success. But I feel that their dissatisfaction should not be allowed to affect the game experience for other players, those players who have not hit max, and still want to achieve.

Rather than calling for wipe, call for new and interesting things for high levels to do. Give people a reason to come back and blow the cobwebs off their dusty d4.

:)

editted for clarity.

we need alot time for get high amount of sards to make high graded rares,u can get cc anyway any lv 71+ can kill lv 101+ , then u are right when say some will get cc but balanced game is not that

kador

Postby kador » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Garlik wrote:there is no point of u play again when there is so many d4s full rares ,the good part is everybody will start from 0

I dont care about starting from 0, since i wont have enough time to level or anything.
The only fun on this game is playing with friends.
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

misterd

Postby misterd » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Garlik wrote:we need alot time for get high amount of sards to make high graded rares,u can get cc anyway any lv 71+ can kill lv 101+ , then u are right when say some will get cc but balanced game is not that

That's the whole idea of the game. That's why d4's are d4's and have good rares. They already put the time into the game. It's that kind of MMO. Everyone else also has to put in the time to catch up. Just because bored d4's already exist should not mean that no one else is allowed to aim for that as well.

Need to solve the problem, not put us back on the same path.

Return to “General Chat”