SERVER FUTURE!!

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.

WIPE SERVER??

i dont care about the money i used till now because i know was needed for admin keep server online and i have more fun!If wipe server i will donate a little again for help admin keep server online and have active GMs
57%
No,let it die!
29%
Make a Realm and lower exp rate,but keep the work on new content
14%

Total votes: 21

Garlik

Re: SERVER FUTURE!!

Postby Garlik » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:50 pm

i still having my rares colo gay :)

tell me who like to play alone in wars? i dont see any reason for we keep d4 chars there alive when server is already dead,gms really should wipe server and reduce server exp

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:02 pm

i believe players like:

KADOR
BLOODTAKER
SNOOPY
GROFIRE
PEGASUS
PAVANS
ELEMENTS
CHIVAS
MELI
EYEZ
KAEL
VIGILANTE
AMBUSHED
TIRAMISU
ALVIN
WARTAKER
REDONE
JUNIOR
NEXEN
RAZORBLADE ,will play from 0 without any problem,and i know more ppl waiting for that

kador

Postby kador » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:07 pm

I dont think wipe would solve for a long time (more then a couple of years)...
They need to rebuild their team.
But I vote yes, just dont know why. :greet:

I would come back only if some of my best friends come back, no matter if server wipes or not.
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:08 pm

sillon wrote:Gms should vote for "Let it die ", since all this server state was a result of their lost of interes and motivation. Players should have another option because there are always a small group of 50-60 people that still play supporting the server and their opinion must be the high rated and important than the ones who already quit selling all their chars or items taking profit and created this topic for nothing.

You know, I was under the impression that there was a good reason that the server would not be resetting. Something about the license for the game not being renewed if the server was restarted and therefore being unable to start a new server. I could be wrong, but I thought I heard that mentioned somewhere.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:17 pm

kador wrote:But I vote yes, just dont know why. :greet:

You so evil 8-)
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:22 pm

GMSignPainter
Last visited:Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:19 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

GMInspire
Last visited:Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 am

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31054

GMSpherix
Last visited:Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=443

GMPhalanx
Last visited:Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:02 am

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14904

GM's haven't even checked the forums in 11 days (props to Spherix for being the most active GM >_>. The Admin (SignPainter) couldn't even be f*** to log in in almost 2 months now. Inspire hosted a couple events then stopped showing up. Events weren't original, pretty shitty job overall. I don't even know what Phalanx does, but hes on the list and has visited even further in the past then all the others.

My guess tickets have stopped being answered, Hack-Logs stopped being checked, any and all progress on the server has lost all momentum and will never be completed. SignPainter refused to bring on new GMs when others resigned/left. The end of this server, like all other servers, falls on the GM's shoulders. Honestly, it was pretty much screwed from the start. They didn't have any one to do 2d art to add some new really cool stuff (see any Asian server). They had to work with the art/items already available.

Long Story Short, GG was fun.

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:34 pm

kador wrote:I dont think wipe would solve for a long time (more then a couple of years)...
They need to rebuild their team.
But I vote yes, just dont know why. :greet:

I would come back only if some of my best friends come back, no matter if server wipes or not.

believe me,many will come back after wipe.and there is no point of u play again when there is so many d4s full rares ,the good part is everybody will start from 0

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Since me expressing my opinion on here and sharing the truth will get me banned (again). I'll put it to you this way. Nothing's going to change unless we get motivated GMs. Period. A wise man once said, "You're only as strong as your leaders". In this case, the GMs are the leaders, players are the followers. The GMs aren't motivated to lead, so that lead to the players giving up. Wipe won't solve a thing.
Blake

Garlik

Postby Garlik » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:59 pm

maybe can solve.they only need earn money from us hahaha,but i hope jill open a "realm" for we get fun again

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:47 am

Ipwn_ wrote:GMSignPainter
Last visited:Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:19 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

GMInspire
Last visited:Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 am

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31054

GMSpherix
Last visited:Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=443

GMPhalanx
Last visited:Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:02 am

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14904

GM's haven't even checked the forums in 11 days (props to Spherix for being the most active GM >_>. The Admin (SignPainter) couldn't even be f*** to log in in almost 2 months now. Inspire hosted a couple events then stopped showing up. Events weren't original, pretty shitty job overall. I don't even know what Phalanx does, but hes on the list and has visited even further in the past then all the others.

My guess tickets have stopped being answered, Hack-Logs stopped being checked, any and all progress on the server has lost all momentum and will never be completed. SignPainter refused to bring on new GMs when others resigned/left. The end of this server, like all other servers, falls on the GM's shoulders. Honestly, it was pretty much screwed from the start. They didn't have any one to do 2d art to add some new really cool stuff (see any Asian server). They had to work with the art/items already available.

Long Story Short, GG was fun.

I agree 100% bro.

Off topic: How's life? O.o Haven't spoke to you in awhile, know we both graduated this year. I got my wisdom teeth out a few weeks back, it sucked, still got holes in my mouth from it. I'm working on enlisting, hopefully will be in soon :).
Blake

Return to “General Chat”