Event...

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
GMSpherix
Site Admin

Re: Event...

Postby GMSpherix » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 pm

What I understood from GMExcalibur is that when the event was thought of, it was not anticipated that the items were found that fast. Rewards were based on that difficulty in mind; when it turned out that the items were found a lot faster than anticipated, rewards were lowered.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:06 pm

GMSpherix wrote:What I understood from GMExcalibur is that when the event was thought of, it was not anticipated that the items were found that fast. Rewards were based on that difficulty in mind; when it turned out that the items were found a lot faster than anticipated, rewards were lowered.

Thanks for your input. But it does not help at all.

The original thought of this event is great. I appreciate for it. Thing is it lacks of many necessary details about the RULES. It was a fail from the beginning. How do we enjoy it by wasting time to search an item which may not existing. You need to prepare well to cover your unprofessional. GMtempest in another hand is much more professional, I hope GMex could ask him for some help, or you may fail next time, cuz from my sight you are not care it.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:
GMSpherix wrote:What I understood from GMExcalibur is that when the event was thought of, it was not anticipated that the items were found that fast. Rewards were based on that difficulty in mind; when it turned out that the items were found a lot faster than anticipated, rewards were lowered.

Thanks for your input. But it does not help at all.

The original thought of this event is great. I appreciate for it. Thing is it lacks of many necessary details about the RULES. It was a fail from the beginning. How do we enjoy it by wasting time to search an item which may not existing. You need to prepare well to cover your unprofessional. GMtempest in another hand is much more professional, I hope GMex could ask him for some help, or you may fail next time, cuz from my sight you are not care it.

So we should tell you the exact coords of where we put the items?

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:10 am

Definitely not.
The Christmas guy should notice players which kind of toys had been found so players won't waste time to search it.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:25 am

GMSignPainter wrote:So we should tell you the exact coords of where we put the items?

a simple screenshot how the toys look would have been sufficient in my opinion.
there was some confusion at start.

merchant^^

Postby merchant^^ » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:56 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Definitely not.
The Christmas guy should notice players which kind of toys had been found so players won't waste time to search it.

i suggest a notice from santa saying how many sex toys are left in those 3 maps are more than enough, no nid mention which map, just like "there are still 2 in wg, nw and hega, go get it". If all found, then just notify sth like "all found, plz try your luck tomorrow" ect

ss is tedious, and there are different kind of toys out there, it's better no forum activity involved. problems in game, get solved in game.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:09 am

merchant^^ wrote: it's better no forum activity involved. problems in game, get solved in game.

Not for this game, the forum is an essence part of DR. :W:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:05 am

merchant^^ wrote:i suggest a notice from santa saying how many sex toys are left in those 3 maps are more than enough, no nid mention which map, just like "there are still 2 in wg, nw and hega, go get it". If all found, then just notify sth like "all found, plz try your luck tomorrow" ect

ss is tedious, and there are different kind of toys out there, it's better no forum activity involved. problems in game, get solved in game.

Simplified version of my idea :p

Return to “General Chat”