WHat the hell?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
LegendPro

Re: WHat the hell?

Postby LegendPro » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:21 pm

man .. just let gm think about it , i hope gm wont really kick players out of dr
i hope many ppl play too more than afk town yllse got no 1 same like zypern

all u have to do is think nicely jill.

+ 1 to payuth remove Permanent Ban and punish him so he still can play and u wont lost player on dr and have fun while vys already 5x join war.
hope gms also would giv chance to players unless no mercy . even afk lvling Permanent ban also gm could remove and added more long punish
why cant u just do this as the same. punish him !! lol.. (sorry payu not to really punish u :hmpf: )
just hope gm could do better than making ppl leave. good luck

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:59 pm

I've used Cheat Engine before, but for different purposes.

I'm pretty sure I remember that when you boot up Cheat Engine it saying the CE team's motto "Hack to learn, not learn to hack."
When you use it to gain an advantage in an online game you're obviously doing it wrong. You've done goofed. Start a new character, it's not that hard. :)

About those who were temporarily banned, if you didn't have the knowledge to get away from a hacker and report them instead, then now you do. If you AFK leveled, you deserve the ban anyway. GMs won't be able to tell if you had to really take that 10 minute toilet break due to constipation, so if you're innocent, then sorry, they still have to be fair based on what they know.

Case closed, nothing to see here, move on folks.

sillon

Postby sillon » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:09 am

Thomas wrote:Cant really belive my eyes here.
People crying over 1week ban because afklvl with a hacker.

A hacker crying because of ban over using Cheat engine.
People like colomax backing that hacker.

I would rather play in a server with less people than in a server with idiots and hackers.

payU please tell me what keywords did you use to find Cheat engine, when you were looking for a macro?

Sorry about not being an 4ss like you sir.

payuTH

Postby payuTH » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 am

LegendPro wrote:man .. just let gm think about it , i hope gm wont really kick players out of dr
i hope many ppl play too more than afk town yllse got no 1 same like zypern

all u have to do is think nicely jill.

+ 1 to payuth remove Permanent Ban and punish him so he still can play and u wont lost player on dr and have fun while vys already 5x join war.
hope gms also would giv chance to players unless no mercy . even afk lvling Permanent ban also gm could remove and added more long punish
why cant u just do this as the same. punish him !! lol.. (sorry payu not to really punish u :hmpf: )
just hope gm could do better than making ppl leave. good luck

Thank you very much LegendPro
Any good think which you give me. just give me back to you too.

payuTH

Postby payuTH » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 pm

täisdibla wrote:I've used Cheat Engine before, but for different purposes.

I'm pretty sure I remember that when you boot up Cheat Engine it saying the CE team's motto "Hack to learn, not learn to hack."
When you use it to gain an advantage in an online game you're obviously doing it wrong. You've done goofed. Start a new character, it's not that hard. :)

About those who were temporarily banned, if you didn't have the knowledge to get away from a hacker and report them instead, then now you do. If you AFK leveled, you deserve the ban anyway. GMs won't be able to tell if you had to really take that 10 minute toilet break due to constipation, so if you're innocent, then sorry, they still have to be fair based on what they know.

Case closed, nothing to see here, move on folks.

Thank you firestyle. for comment reply My case.
However i feel good for oncetime you ever give me good word .. about 6 month pass.
täisdibla wrote:Always sad to see a nice player quitting. Best of luck in life, payu. (:

now I can management my time and work in real life. and come back to Active again. and 1 of my stupid joke was i Buy 7 secret pepare for go D3. only 7 quest left... later 30 min i got permanent baned... still Shock and sad.

payuTH

Postby payuTH » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 pm

sillon wrote:PAYUTH, " CHEAT ENGINE " is a memory editor, not a "MACRO"

GMs should consider to review this case, seems there still some innocent people...

I have nothing with PayuTH, he not my friend but I know this is one of the most friendly guild and players, I really doubt he where using a hack tool in purpose.

thank you sillon for reply my case. I dunno what character of you on DR. but I agree with you for his is one of the most friendly guild and players.

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:09 pm

payuTH wrote:now I can management my time and work in real life. and come back to Active again. and 1 of my stupid joke was i Buy 7 secret pepare for go D3. only 7 quest left... later 30 min i got permanent baned... still Shock and sad.

You're welcome and don't be so sad. I know you worked hard on your character, but at the end of the day that's just what it is, a character. I don't think of you any differently, just make a new character and play less actively if you wish. Remember though, your work and social life should come first. ;)

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 am

Payu you're a nice person, sad to see you banned man :roll:
Blake

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:21 am

this is going too far. please close this topic :love:

payuTH

Postby payuTH » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 am