PKer list for all who need to know!

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
PaladinPaulos

PKer list for all who need to know!

Postby PaladinPaulos » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:32 am

Watch out Yllse guys, Cronos/Domina/Judgement are PKers who try to kill me and others all the time. Just a warning, here's a screenshot of him admitting it.

Play safe all, best of luck to you and join HoL today!! :)
Attachments
PKer Domina.JPG

Cronos

Re: PKer list for all who need to know!

Postby Cronos » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:34 am

PaladinPaulos wrote:Watch out Yllse guys, Cronos/Domina/Judgement are PKers who try to kill me and others all the time. Just a warning, here's a screenshot of him admitting it.

Play safe all, best of luck to you and join HoL today!! :)

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T
Cronos
Yllse !
AV Club !

Cronos

Postby Cronos » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:44 am

who care with your opinion ?
paulos, go learn how to play Dragon Raja Global. stop mimimi to ur mother and ur dad, and go lvling at vd1, go wars, mazes, you know what u are doing there ? NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can pawn u with 1 hit man, and u is 20lvl more than me, so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, dont cry here king of mimimi. go suck ur %*&¨% and ur ¨%$¨@$ xd
if i see u again in other map, logout fast or go to city fast, cuz im sure i will pk u,
u can mimim to ting, revival, alvin, etc etc etc, but i dont care, i will continue to pk u HOLYSHIT MOTHER f***, (Y) '-_-
Cronos
Yllse !
AV Club !

PaladinPaulos

Postby PaladinPaulos » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:14 am

This member "Cronos", everyone, is an example of "AV Club"! JOIN TODAY! :)

Toni

Postby Toni » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 am

PaladinPaulos wrote:This member "Cronos", everyone, is an example of "AV Club"! JOIN TODAY! :)

Haha, got owned Cronos.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Cronos

Postby Cronos » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:23 pm

lul
Cronos
Yllse !
AV Club !

miatatu

Postby miatatu » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 pm

could use a moderator here

Cronos wrote:who care with your opinion ?
paulos, go learn how to play Dragon Raja Global. stop mimimi to ur mother and ur dad, and go lvling at vd1, go wars, mazes, you know what u are doing there ? NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can pawn u with 1 hit man, and u is 20lvl more than me, so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, dont cry here king of mimimi. go suck ur %*&¨% and ur %*&¨% xd
if i see u again in other map, logout fast or go to city fast, cuz im sure i will pk u,
u can mimim to ting, revival, alvin, etc etc etc, but i dont care, i will continue to pk u HOLYSHIT MOTHER f***, (Y) '-_-

Postby Moderator » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Imagine it... done!

Make love, not Dragon Raja Craft! :greet:

I will let ppl fight, as long as they do it with a minimum of respect.
Spread the love

Cronos

Postby Cronos » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Moderator wrote:Imagine it... done!

Make love, not Dragon Raja Craft! :greet:

I will let ppl fight, as long as they do it with a minimum of respect.
lawl
Cronos
Yllse !
AV Club !

Cronos

Postby Cronos » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:13 pm

toni, u look like a jonas brothers '-_-
Cronos
Yllse !
AV Club !

Return to “General Chat”