What GM Team can do or are doing to try recruit new members?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
csguarezi

What GM Team can do or are doing to try recruit new members?

Postby csguarezi » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:48 am

GM Team should have a advertising strategy but sometimes i look to www.dr-int.com and there have like no information about game, specialy now (dunno when) that someone remove some info, history, etc about game.

Why gm teams that have short time dont make a promotion on fórum and pay players with RE.

Exemple.... a lot of possibles new guys join in dr but is not a easy game and most of times ppls say "get out" when this neebs ask for help.

My sugestion is make some kind of promotion on fórum to players make some tutorial videos about game. Exemple: 1k re for tutorial of how to play a wizzard and how to set him points, another 1k re for warrior, archer, thief and priest.

Then start to make a tutorial about jobs, sardonix, rares and etc... Of course the ppls that make this videos ill not make a narration about what hapen and what should USING VOICE, but they easy can make this typing and send to GM compile the video + words, like a movie with legend.

I think making things like this our chances to increase number of players is higer.

Since im banned i got time to stay more at forum and trying to help the server.

Att.
Bocklove

pepex

Re: What GM Team can do or are doing to try recruit new memb

Postby pepex » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:17 am

anything that helps noobs and low lvs will get a +1 from me, the reasons for that is that lots of persons already quit dr becouse of the game being to harsh and boring in the early/mid lvs.

i would like to add something else the "tutor system"

basicaly people will be given the option to sign as tutors, when someone starts playing they will be ask if they whant a tutor to be assigned to them in case of a yes the tutor will receive a confirmation if the tutor accept the low lv will become part of the tutors party.

at the end of the day the tutor will be given a small reward based on how much time he spend helping

Toni

Postby Toni » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 am

the reasons for that is that lots of persons already quit dr becouse of the game being to harsh and boring in the early/mid lvs.

Harsh and Boring in the early, middle levels? Yes, maybe in this Server, but I can remember back in the my.Server, there wasn't nothing better than create a new Chara and find some Party's in Orc Village (and you pretty much knew you would fine one, any time of the day). But this Server is different.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

muking

Postby muking » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 am

+100
Coz DR is not a easy game for new players to start and learn how to play!
Website can create some page (information) about how to play!
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

csguarezi

Postby csguarezi » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:55 pm

the first thing i guess is set the history of Dragon Raja on page and later create this another pages of help, information and tutorial. I remember some months ago dr-int.com had the informations of max points for cc, dc1,2,3,4 but now even this kind of information have there.

Another things... why gm team dont make public thats a LOT of quests of itens, fame, etc that ppls can do and get some fun in game? To make that quests of fame on hegemonia i had to go to CK website to learn and now this site is offline.

I think this topic need GM attentions, since this can help the server go UP.

Another thing... put dr in google+ to ppls that type something like best mmorpg. Thats was the way that me find dr some years ago and i think a lot of guys that not found a good mmorpg (FREE) do it.

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:27 pm

we must think about great ideas to promove this server...

pepex

Postby pepex » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Toni wrote:
the reasons for that is that lots of persons already quit dr becouse of the game being to harsh and boring in the early/mid lvs.

Harsh and Boring in the early, middle levels? Yes, maybe in this Server, but I can remember back in the my.Server, there wasn't nothing better than create a new Chara and find some Party's in Orc Village (and you pretty much knew you would fine one, any time of the day). But this Server is different.

when i started playing (like 10 years ago) low/mid lvs where fun to but that was becouse all fight where against people of similar lv and equipment.

my guess here is that the game never manage to create a good pvp system where people will be always fighting people in similar circuntances.

GMPhalanx

Postby GMPhalanx » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:27 pm

I appreciate players trying to involve themselves in the community.
I remember there was a Dragon Raja Wiki, googled it and found http://dragonraja.wikkii.com/wiki/Main_Page
That wiki only has a limited number of pages and info, but I suppose any one can add info to it.
I can make sure there will be a big visible link on our main website to this wiki page as soon as it becomes a decent source of information.

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:25 am

GMPhalanx wrote:I can make sure there will be a big visible link on our main website to this wiki page as soon as it becomes a decent source of information.

You've been saying since the first month of launch that you'd spiff up the main web page so that it would actually have game information. Still not done?

Carmichael

Postby Carmichael » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 am

LadyPhoenix wrote:
GMPhalanx wrote:I can make sure there will be a big visible link on our main website to this wiki page as soon as it becomes a decent source of information.

You've been saying since the first month of launch that you'd spiff up the main web page so that it would actually have game information. Still not done?

Hi Hi Lp
Zypern - Carmichael

Return to “General Chat”