a Reply for summer and GMTempest and every1 about next EVENT

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
ExtraOrdinary

a Reply for summer and GMTempest and every1 about next EVENT

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:29 am

GMTempest, I Would add something usefull as my point of view.
This is an event that people have been waiting for long, the lack of players atm on the server is because support is slow as hell and no event like this where being programmed to motivate our players.
The people that remain playing everyday been working on their rares and I`m one of them.
I´m Priest D4 called Liz, can kill everyone without problem except high dual warriors, the 90 % of those warriors are pepsiers. I do believe they have been working on their rares to be usefull and be able to kill Priest.
The only source for a priest to prevent being pepsied all the time is to divine curse/blind and I`ve been making rares for increase the time of those spells.
GMTempest, I know you want the best for this server and you working for it, but next time would be nice some GM (Not aiming to you) read and check what players request at the useless forum`s section called "Suggestions" and maybe making a PVP event where the rules are fair for everyone; not like this one where you can come and tell me "Oh hell yeah Stun isnt allowed because make people unable to play" but the other curse spells.... those are tactical spells..

I seriously dont agree with the rules because the ones stated by GMTempest unbalance the different class making a warrior dual 4 being overpowered be sure with this rules the LMS will be dual 3/4 warriors... also the way to make teams isnt good because low lvl players dont have the chance to get good prizes.. and I dont have problem to discuss this with you GMTempest if you want to heard my opinion i save alot of points to discuss with you or any other GM.

I pass this time, main reason is i believe GMs should had to open a thread just to heard what players think about prizes/rules doesnt care if you come with your own rules after it, at least you know what players want.

P/s: Obviously useless warriors as Summer > Kurenai gonna post his cry on heaven because he know warrior is overpowered at this way since they can Bug Tybern`s Gift (HP increase) + Horn of Iceberg (pepsi) and Priest cant counter it with any spell because you dont allow it. This make priest unable to cast being a punchbag just worth for buff team at the start.

Peace and have fun at event.

SuMMeR

Re: a Reply for summer and GMTempest and every1 about next E

Postby SuMMeR » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 am

LOL you are complaining because you can't Divine Curse to prevent pepsi from others. This is stupid man, priest can use Holy Cure to rid off pepsi effect but what does wiz can do? Did they even complain here like you? Go make - casting time rares and get faster cast on Holy Cure to cure it. Bug tybern? Even with bug tybern if you eat a potion it will already gone effect, so you mean we don't have to eat potion after bug it?

After all, Speed Potion can cure Holy Cure and i don't know why you still cry about pepsi. Maybe is because you can't use DIvine Curse(who knows), previous held event already show that pepsi is not overpower.

See how those champion play and ask them, rather than keep saying you can kill everyone bla bla bla... legend bla bla bla... Good luck on the event dude. =)

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:20 am

no stun, stone, curse then everything else is fine for me ~_~ but I probably won't be joining the tournment coz i will be busy ~_~
Maybe make a temporary pot npc that sell speed pot, im lazy to hunt.
IMpriest

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:37 am

Speed potion is pretty easy to make.
Dig one hour you can get at least 120 sage and 60 germ which can make 60 speed potion.
Mystic is pain -_-@@
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:44 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:I´m Priest D4 called Liz, can kill everyone without problem except high dual warriors, the 90 % of those warriors are pepsiers.

"Plz nurf pepsi so I can kill every class without problem. Im legend, i cant lose." ^_^
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SuMMeR

Postby SuMMeR » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:05 am

Legend = a past. Go del char if you want to be legend. Ops forgot, did you get email registration and change it? Hope you do so. =)

BBJenn

Postby BBJenn » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 am

SuMMeR wrote:Legend = a past. Go del char if you want to be legend. Ops forgot, did you get email registration and change it? Hope you do so. =)

(Y) (Y) HAHAHA
Funny when he said he can kill anyone without a problem.....it just makes me LMAO T_T
OH btw, what took you so long last time, when you stunned me with SpyRoS and LD me with Liz?? As I remembered you did have trouble of killing peoples, and after i blessed you, you ran and said wait, and I wondered why?? so that you can use Return spell?? HAHAHA so please...

PS: maybe try to make a char instead of playing other's people A/C? OH, i also forgot, you do have one.. name Coloxxxx( I forgot his name) due to only damg people with 3 digits numbers '-_-

Rose

Postby Rose » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 pm

fencer cant tybern :D

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:57 pm

If you haven't noticed, blind was removed a few days ago after we decided it is more annoying than preventive. But divine curse will still be not allowed.

Right now, the prizes are roughly 6,500 RE per person for the highest prize. Is anyone else unsatisfied?
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

Return to “General Chat”