Whats happening GM team?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
ExtraOrdinary

Whats happening GM team?

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 pm

I can see alot of people complaining about old tickets without support, whats happening with them? I´ve been talking with a known person that used to be part of GMSpherix`s GMteam in the past, called GMThralas. He said he could give a hand if this GM Team requires it. All I can see is there are alot of tickets without be solved, I got a friend who got hacked and he provided all the necessary proof for check it but the ticket still without reply... he made it a Thursday May 5 2011 7:42am and still without help..
Something should be done to solve this problems because is sad we lose players everyday.. hope some GM give us an answer about whats happening and if you are whiling to add some new GM to help you. Thx so much in advance.

Fathertime67

Re: Whats happening GM team?

Postby Fathertime67 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

ExtraOrdinary wrote:I can see alot of people complaining about old tickets without support, whats happening with them? I´ve been talking with a known person that used to be part of GMSpherix`s GMteam in the past, called GMThralas. He said he could give a hand if this GM Team requires it. All I can see is there are alot of tickets without be solved, I got a friend who got hacked and he provided all the necessary proof for check it but the ticket still without reply... he made it a Thursday May 5 2011 7:42am and still without help..
Something should be done to solve this problems because is sad we lose players everyday.. hope some GM give us an answer about whats happening and if you are whiling to add some new GM to help you. Thx so much in advance.

+1
Blake

Roldemir

Postby Roldemir » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 am

+1

csguarezi

Postby csguarezi » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 pm

+1 if u need a lawyer too, gms can call me.

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 am

27 / 07 and theres no announcement about monthly`s Double Exp weekend ..
I`m feeling like no motivation to lvl, make rares or work on dual quests, i think the other players feel the same.

BBJenn

Postby BBJenn » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:30 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:27 / 07 and theres no announcement about monthly`s Double Exp weekend ..
I`m feeling like no motivation to lvl, make rares or work on dual quests, i think the other players feel the same.

you thought wrong, I want to lvl , make rares or work on my dual quests:) :greet:

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 am

I would possibly like a few gameplay changes - things to do apart from those 3 things

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:33 am

BBJenn wrote:
ExtraOrdinary wrote:27 / 07 and theres no announcement about monthly`s Double Exp weekend ..

you thought wrong, I want to lvl , make rares or work on my dual quests:) :greet:

Of course, you ddnt realized about how the hell beat me. Keep it going :)

10DIEZ

Postby 10DIEZ » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 am

Colo, get a life please!}
GMSpherix`s ; GMfinito and GMThralas lol , we used to hack in their face...

Return to “General Chat”