Discussion about Custom Interfaces

Talk here about anything related to the Custom Interfaces. Tutorials and so on.
SimpleStupid

Re: Custom UI Tutorial

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 am

GM means you change "/" to "A" (or any key you want).
If you dont know how to do it, wait till they fix "/" key.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

harrisonwilke

Postby harrisonwilke » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:04 am

alright il just wait :D chears

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:29 am

GMSignPainter wrote:...
For QuickMagic.ui open it with the notepad or any kind of text editor. Then replace the shortcut value by anything you want. (for example to set it on A, replace "shortcut=/" by "shortcut=A".

Changing into other hotkey doesn't work either, I guess it has something to do with the code
IMpriest

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:35 am

dr coord system is

0 x
-------------------------------->
|
|
|
|
|
y|
|
v

?
IMpriest

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Changing it to a alphabetical key (from A to Z) works but you have to write it in capital in the .ui file.
But most of the other keys (/ = : ; * - + etc...) will work in the next patch, I'm working on it.

As for the coords system of DR, 0, 0 is the top left corner of the screen and 800, 600 is the bottom right corner.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:25 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:Changing it to a alphabetical key (from A to Z) works but you have to write it in capital in the .ui file.
But most of the other keys (/ = : ; * - + etc...) will work in the next patch, I'm working on it.

As for the coords system of DR, 0, 0 is the top left corner of the screen and 800, 600 is the bottom right corner.

Seems / still doesn't work for hotkey.

Also, is there a way to make a quest log?

And, will there be any implementation for achievements? Like a window that shows all ur completed achievements and uncompleted?
Symtex

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:26 am

Dragonrajashop wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:Changing it to a alphabetical key (from A to Z) works but you have to write it in capital in the .ui file.

Seems / still doesn't work for hotkey.

Also, is there a way to make a quest log?

And, will there be any implementation for achievements? Like a window that shows all ur completed achievements and uncompleted?

This is what the new UI System was made for ;)

As for the '/' hotkey it works fine but now it's the real '/' key that is used, not the one you had previously that wasn't '/' but was working for the shortcut.

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 am

I'm confused about one thing here. Is stretching the user interface beyond 800x600 resolution measurements possible or not? I want it to fit my screen perfectly when I use 1280x800/720 window mode or 1440x900 full screen mode. Is that possible?

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 am

The new UI System is supposed to fit properly with higher resolutions. And if what you have isn't perfect yet with your resolution, you can still manually edit the coords.

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:29 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:The new UI System is supposed to fit properly with higher resolutions. And if what you have isn't perfect yet with your resolution, you can still manually edit the coords.

It "fits", but it doesn't stretch. I want it to stretch properly to the resolution I set. The UI is always 800x600 resolution even when using higher resolutions for the client, so I have some random free space at the bottom corners. How can I change that if at all?

Return to “Custom Interfaces”